• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Manchester United

Paolo

serious14 said:
Drogba - easily the most hateable footballer in the world today.   Completely and utterly lacking in anything resembling class, and a whinging prat to boot.   Or am I just talking about the whole Chelsea squad here
sounds a fair bit like one C.Ronaldo

Bear

keensy said:
serious14 said:
Drogba - easily the most hateable footballer in the world today.   Completely and utterly lacking in anything resembling class, and a whinging prat to boot.   Or am I just talking about the whole Chelsea squad here

Surely you jest, Ronaldo HAS class, he is far and away the best player on earth.

swarey

soccersensei said:
Nanikinpoop was a total disgrace, where as Lucas was merely totally Lame.
But theres always gold to be found...
Did you see Tevez's confused face at Nani when he went down?
LOL He looked at them both, so genuinely, with such a...
What are...?? Oh no....  :-[
Who are you people???

This look!
LucanNani1.jpg

Azza-Mataz

keensy said:
serious14 said:
Drogba - easily the most hateable footballer in the world today.  Completely and utterly lacking in anything resembling class, and a whinging prat to boot.  Or am I just talking about the whole Chelsea squad here

hope drogballs isn't on the epl next year

S

soccersensei

swarey said:
soccersensei said:
Nanikinpoop was a total disgrace, where as Lucas was merely totally Lame.
But theres always gold to be found...
Did you see Tevez's confused face at Nani when he went down?
LOL He looked at them both, so genuinely, with such a...
What are...?? Oh no....  :-[
Who are you people???

This look!
LucanNani1.jpg

Hahaha... awesome yep. That look and there was another priceless one when he realised Nani was collapsing.

As to not slagging Drogba because of Nanikinpoop?
I've never understood the rationale that if someone on your team does something stupid your not allowed to say anything about anyone else? NO ONE WOULD BE ABLE TO SAY BLOODY ANYTHING ABOUT ANYBODY!!!!

As to bagging Ronaldo, ahhahahahaahhahahaaaaaahahaaaaaaa!!! Ronaldo baggers crack me up.
He' simply exceptional. There will always be a "top scorer" or "most outstanding player" at any given time... but every now and then...there comes a great. Ronaldo is one such.
And on a scale of being an arrogant ass...I'm far more impressed than I'd dared hope for someone in his position. (Though Tevez has the penultimate football attitude in my opinion.)
But Drogba... well he just doesn't make it easy to like him...
And I like "liking" talented players regardless of their club.

Ahhhh Serious... I'd a huge day yesterday...and so fell asleep 20 minutes in!!! Then woke up at 4am...had to go online to find the result. Was glad I fell asleep...

Though happy to postpone the celebration, another big game to look forward to now..  :popcorn:  :popcorn:and I'd rather watch us win it with a win...than win it by the blues losing... errrmmm... hang on..... option B does have some pretty serious merit!!!  :tv: ;D ;D ;D

jarrad

Greenpoleffc said:
Because dogsbreath is a sorry excuse for a sportsman and has demonstrated that he is a whining diving cheat for a number of seasons. Nani was just stupid.

Drogba may not be the best sportsman. But has been a great influence in getting
Chelsea as far as they have come this season. To have a shot at both the EPL and
UCL is pretty impressive for any club. Drogba may be a diving cheat but at the end
of the day, without Drogba, Chelsea would never have got as far as they have.
With 2 goals just last week against Liverpool, he has shown he is a good player.

No doubt though that Ronaldo is the greatest player in the world right now.
He could quite possibly (in a few years) be the greatest player of all time.
But Nani, he may have been stupid, and some of you may be comparing
him to Drogba, but really, what has Nani done?

Drogba is far and beyond a better player than Nani.

Come on Drogba, bring the Blues the double!

S

soccersensei

Four hours twenty six minutes till the deciding moments are played out!!!
COMEEEE ONNN YOU REDDDDDSSSS!!!!!!
:fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup:

fedelta

Why does it have to be sunday night!?
I have farkin' exams tomorrow..but who cares!
COME ON UNITEDDDDD!

Tassiemariner

taylor said:
Why does it have to be sunday night!?
I have farkin' exams tomorrow..but who cares!
COME ON UNITEDDDDD!
Agreed. sundays night are horrible for schooling the next day but stuff em.

UNITED MAN UNITED!!!!!!!!

S

soccersensei

We're giving our ten year old the day off tomorrow  ;)
He's gone to bed early all year so I can wake him up for games, then he's back off to bed.
He's all red.... when he's not all yellow ;D

OHHHHHHH IIIIIIITTTSSSSS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CLOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSEEEEEE NOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!

:fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :vhappy:  :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy::vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :eek:verhead:

serious14

Halftime:

Manchester United 1, Wigan 0.  Cronaldo penalty.

Chelsea 0, Bolton 0.  Dogba missed the sitter of all sitters from about 0.5 yards out.  Suck it you classless twat.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

serious14

GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHAMPIONE, CHAMPIONE, OLE OLE OLE!!!!!!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

P.S.  5 minutes left and Fulham are safe as it stands, go you Whites!!!  F*ck Chelsea over twice in a day!!!!

serious14

HE'S WON IT TEN TIMES
HE'S WON IT TEEEEEEEEEN TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMES
THAT BOY GIGGSY
HE'S WON IT TEN TIMES!!!!!!

serious14

Chelsea 1, Bolton 1.  Justice is served.

FULLTIME AT WIGAN, WE'VE WON IT TEN TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMES!!!!!!

S

soccersensei

:vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup:

S

soccersensei

serious14 said:
Chelsea 1, Bolton 1.   Justice is served.

FULLTIME AT WIGAN, WE'VE WON IT TEN TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMES!!!!!!

Yep, we won on points!!!!

MWAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred