• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Manchester United

S

soccersensei

Yes indeed... much humble pie for you my friend  :p
Just Wigan to go now...Less the Toon army can stick it to the blues  :vhappy:

COME ON YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUU DEVILLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
:fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup:
:pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot:

Bear

Arabmariner said:
Arabmariner said:
Arabmariner said:
I fancy West Ham to throw a spanner in the works tonight! :headbounce:
Maybe not...........1-0 after 2 mins :-[
Ha Ha 4-1........with 10 men.......even more embarassed!!! :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Im not embarassed, Ham have played rubbish for 2 months (with moments of pure bliss from the next England and *any of the big 4* striker Dean Ashton), but you guys have simply been fantastic. No shame in losing to a form team.

FFC Mariner

Ashton is far too good for the current W Ham, he looks like just the sort of striker to make a big $$ move to Spurs where his career will stall.

Nani's headbutt wins dumb ass act of the season.

Tevez goal wasnt too bad though was it?

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Greenpoleffc said:

Yeah maybe, but Lucas "Drogbba" Neill went down like a shot italian with a skull fracture...and yes Tevez's rocket was a deadset pearler

Andy

RECKY said:
Greenpoleffc said:

Yeah maybe, but Lucas "Drogbba" Neill went down like a shot italian with a skull fracture...and yes Tevez's rocket was a deadset pearler

and Nani didn't? ::)

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Andy said:
RECKY said:
Greenpoleffc said:

and Nani didn't? ::)

He sure did, but then again he did bump his scone on one of the hardest heads on the planet :)

pche0508

It is pretty hard to describe the stupidity of this player's action. At least Zidane didn't feign an injury after trying to bury himself into Materzzi. Nani's "act" was gutless and is particularly damaging to the image of the game in Australia where football if often criticised for the "acting" that occurs in the pitch. Ferguson said that Nani will be dealt with. Given that he will be automatically suspended for the next game, Ferguson needs to take some action that is distinguishable from the punishment imposed by the FA. Nani should be dropped from the Champions League Final squad all together although I doubt this will happen. This may sound a bit harsh given that he might never see a Champions League Final again but such a punishment sends out a clear message, given the clubs heritage and tradition, that sort of behaviour will never be tolerated.

Lucas Neil's part in the whole affair was also far from acceptable. The contact from the headbutt was slight at most. Yet, the big Australian defender dropped to the floor, clutching his face as if he had been shot. Nani should have been sent-off but Neil's overacting to ensure that this occurred is not what I want to see from the captain of my national team. The only players to come out of the affair with any credit are Tevez who tried to stop Neil from overacting, Green who stood over Nani and gave him a real spray and the West Ham players who forcefully dragged the stupid Portuguese winger to his feet.

FFC Mariner

Agreed, what we need to see from the Captain of the national side are more reckless lunges in the box, more stupid send offs and some awful defensive howlers.

Man is a legend :)

S

soccersensei

Nanikinpoop was a total disgrace, where as Lucas was merely totally Lame.
But theres always gold to be found...
Did you see Tevez's confused face at Nani when he went down?
LOL He looked at them both, so genuinely, with such a...
What are...?? Oh no....  :-[
Who are you people???

He's pure class and we owe Westham no small amount of our success this season. Speaking of which...

Bearinator said:
Arabmariner said:
Arabmariner said:
Arabmariner said:
I fancy West Ham to throw a spanner in the works tonight! :headbounce:
Maybe not...........1-0 after 2 mins :-[
Ha Ha 4-1........with 10 men.......even more embarassed!!! :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Im not embarassed, Ham have played rubbish for 2 months (with moments of pure bliss from the next England and *any of the big 4* striker Dean Ashton), but you guys have simply been fantastic. No shame in losing to a form team.

Well said. Ashton looks terrific,
agreeably a sad season all in all,
but when the hammers midfield pushes, they seem to transform and look like a top four team.

serious14

So Sensei, ready to laugh at Chelsea's failure at St. James' and claim the title by about 2.45am??

;D ;D ;D

serious14

Drogba - easily the most hateable footballer in the world today.  Completely and utterly lacking in anything resembling class, and a whinging prat to boot.  Or am I just talking about the whole Chelsea squad here??  ;)

1-0 to the West London Filth (not Fulham, they're actually likeable), Ballack header in the 65th minute.  Currently in the 70th.

serious14

F*CKING HELL MICHAEL OWEN YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLS JESUS H. CHRIST PUT THE BALL IN THE F*CKING NET!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!

Bah, 2-0 to the filth, Malouda in the 80th.  So it's a final day title race you want??  :fireup: :fireup: :fireup:

jarrad

Although i have no doubt the devils will win against Wigan.
Come on you Blues! Haha.
Please, take the double and leave ManU with nothing.

Hoping for a pathetic game from Ferguson's men, especially
Ronaldo. And possibly a draw against Wigan, please!!

grecquemariner

Torres said:
Although i have no doubt the devils will win against Wigan.
Come on you Blues! Haha.
Please, take the double and leave ManU with nothing.

Hoping for a pathetic game from Ferguson's men, especially
Ronaldo. And possibly a draw against Wigan, please!!

Hell yes, Cant wait to see the devils like a Newcastle hooker. Choking at the end. Seriously tho what a way to loose. A draw or loss to Wigan and Chelsea take the post. How can any of you pick on Drogba after Nani's work. 

FFC Mariner

Because dogsbreath is a sorry excuse for a sportsman and has demonstrated that he is a whining diving cheat for a number of seasons. Nani was just stupid.

serious14

Excellent - Fox Sports are showing the following five games on the active gear at 11.55pm Sunday night:

Wigan vs. Manchester United (Main Game)
Chelsea vs. Bolton
Birmingham vs. Blackburn
Derby vs. Reading
Portsmouth vs. Fulham

That's both ends of the table well covered. 

And to those wishing Chelsea on to win the title??  Shame shame shame......

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred