• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Manchester United

Tassiemariner

soccersensei said:
Anyone know if there any repeats scheduled for Man U vs Villains?
I Tried to stay up for it but fell asleep only a few minutes in...
There was a Full repeat on about 30 minutes before you posted this :p.
I think they repeat every match on a tuesday?

S

soccersensei

Ah bugger was only stopping by the puter briefly and wasn't at the box. Will keep my eyes posted for a replay this week. thanks guys.

serious14

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKnDF33GrFY

A Portugese take on proceedings.  SUPER CRISTIANO!!!!

Re: the game and Man U this season in general......... wow.  What more can I say??  A complete and utter demolition.  If I was religious I would pray to Cristiano and Man U every night to keep playing football as sexy as this for as long as they can.

Both those flicks - :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

serious14

"From football365.com

TOTTI DOUBT FOR ROMA

Roma 6/4, Man. Utd 13/8, Draw 2/1

Roma skipper Francesco Totti is a major doubt for the first leg of his side's Champions League quarter-final clash against Manchester United.

The talismanic striker, who scored the equaliser with a stunning free-kick in Saturday's 1-1 draw at Cagliari, suffered a thigh injury during the game and is not expected to recover in time for Tuesday's tie.

"At the end of yesterday's match Francesco Totti complained of pain in his left thigh," read a brief statement on Roma's official website www.asroma.it.

"This morning he underwent tests which highlighted a muscle injury.

"He must undergo a period of rest while the situation is monitored in the next few days."

Roma coach Luciano Spalletti was forced to play Totti at Cagliari despite the striker struggling with a right knee injury as midfielders Daniele De Rossi and Simone Perrotta and forward Mirko Vucinic were all serving one-match bans.

Totti is the Giallorossi's top scorer with 14 goals this season. "

That will be the tie for us then.......... onwards to the Semi's we go.  :p

S

soccersensei

No Totti.... I think i's going to be a red dawn in Roma!!!

S

soccersensei

:eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead:
True score - 3 nil with another Ronaldo double...
Clearly onside on that break!!!  :headbutt: :headbutt: :headbutt:

serious14

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLL!!!!!

Man U 1, Boro 0 - 8th minute.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
AND  it was snowing like mad, lucky rooneys radar knew where the goal was, cause I doubt he could see it

ryan

It's going to be pretty close now. As long as Man Utd don't win it i'll be happy

S

soccersensei

Ahhh, tis sad to hear someone place their unhappiness on such a likely event as us winning the league. It's closer, but all's still well.

RECKY said:
AND  it was snowing like mad, lucky rooneys radar knew where the goal was, cause I doubt he could see it

I know! That snow was just awesome! Yep a real cracker as you said Serious, credit to Boro they just love to rise don't they.

S

soccersensei

0 all... half time V the Gunners....

Pace is hectic, but united look a little unsettled on the ball, Scholes and midfield not as fluent or controlled as would be nice. Lucky Abedayor can't find his zone. Though Rooney two opps mean this game could have easily been a two goal lead either way just now...

And away we go again...

S

soccersensei

Abedayor...son of a $^%&^*&(*^(*&()*&()&...

Gunners 1 zip....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred