• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Manchester United

serious14

He plays on the left
He plays on the riiiiiiight
That Boy Ronaldo
Made England look shite!!!!

:vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :headbounce: :headbounce:

I'm continuing the Man U thread from the old forum, and who better to rate a first mention than Mr. Cronaldo?? To say he is on fire at the moment is an understatement, as anyone who just watched him destroy Sunderland in the current game will testify.  Did someone say "unstoppable free kick"??    ;D

Anyways, I was discussing the greatness of the team with David before our last home game, and we came to the common consensus that the only team left to stop Arsenal winning the title this season will be Man U - I for one am excited about their return clash at Trafford later in the season already.

Oh, and we beat Liverpool a few games ago.  At Anfield.  Again.  Always a splendid occasion.  :pirashoot: :pirashoot: ;D ;D

rosko

Ronaldo is a legend... hes carrying my fantasy team... thank god i have him as captain....

Tassiemariner

The two greatest teams in the land on top. :D

Ronaldo's free kick was one of his best. still don't know how he curves it like that.

fish

Andy, how uncannily similar was the Villa v Chelski game 2 nil up then end to end only to concede a pen last minute only to draw was the difference

Andy

fish said:
Andy, how uncannily similar was the Villa v Chelski game 2 nil up then end to end only to concede a pen last minute only to draw was the difference

I said the same thing when Zat Knight was sent off haha.

Should never have been a penalty though! I only saw one replay and it looked to have been a great clearance. At least the club are appealing though.

shelleybeach

Man U won effortlessly, but Arsenal should've beat Portsmouth and stayed on top. Ronaldo's free kick was pretty amazing but he's still a wanker. Robbie Keane and Tim Cahill are others that are on fire at the moment.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
lets all praise those carriage builders back in the late 1800's who put the origins of the Mighty Man U together.....GLORY GLORY MANNNNUUUUNNNIIITTTEEEDDDDD!!!!!!

serious14

C. RONALDO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL!!!!

1-0 against West Ham, 13th minute.    :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :piralaugh: :piralaugh: ;D ;D

Andy

Can't be bothered making a Chelsea thread, especially since i'm the only fan on here, i'll put it here:

Essien GOAL
1-0
30 minutes gone.

Andy

KALOU AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2-1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The AR missed a clear offside.

Matty Upson puts Wet Sham in the lead!!!!!!!

Bear

You will never win the league like that, Man Poo  :naughty:

(insert every Man Poo fan on here saying "yeah, but we are still top o tha league")

You had better hope Cahill can snatch the points for Everton, AGAIN  :eek:

As iv just grilled Serious via text, I believe you will look back on that loss in a few months and wonder how it cost you the league  :naughty:

Sacko

What a great win for the boys in claret and blue, never gave up despite going behind against the run of play. The penalty miss by boy wonder was the turning point and once we got level from Rio's bro I knew we were up for the 3 points!!! (I tipped it too)

serious14

Halftime score of the Manchester/Newcastle game: 0-0
Fulltime score of the Manchester/Newcastle game: 6-0

One of the most singularly devastating 45 minute performances by Man U that I've ever had the privilege of watching.  De Sexy Futbol Extrordanaire, coupled with a Cronaldo hat-trick.   

:vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: :headbounce: :headbounce: :headbounce: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

lollerskates.gif
at Newcastle.  Managerless, utterly shite, and in complete freefall.  Picking on them almost feels mean, but f*ck them, their name is Newcastle.  :p

Auburn Mariner

The only good thing about waking up at 6.00am this morning to prepare for work was a truly breathtaking display by the best EPL team in HISTORY, our beloved Manchester United.

When you see the replays and Highlights show, have a look at Cristiano Ronaldo's second goal and a sublime finish by Rio Ferdinand. Magnificent (the commentator was in raptures).

Oh, to have been at the Stretford End this morning!!

Coupled with a priceless performance by the Brummies at the Emirates, and WE ARE TOP of the League!!

Serious, I agree, best half I've seen by the lads.

Can I just add I feel genuinely sorry for the Toon Army right now. Great fans, wonderful stadium, less than average management and average performances make for much sorrow on Tyneside. May they have better days ahead.

fedelta

Haha 6-0 and Wayne Rooney didn't score. Did he play? I gotta watch the replay..
Oh well at least we beat a Newcastle. :)

Tassiemariner

At least i had one good result over Newcastle this week.

Rio's goal was a corker and with ronaldo's 2nd, How on earth did he control that?
I mean Tevez over hit that pass by a mile and Ronaldo stuck his leg out and stopped it dead then slotted it. Brilliant goal.

Best Display by the mighty Red Devils since Roma.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred