• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Manchester United v Chelsea- Champions League Final

loyalist

serious14 said:
Andy said:
Plus, why does it matter if he can or can not speak english??

Say you can't speak a word of or don't understand a word of French, which I can actually speak quite well - I walk up to you and start muttering sweet nothings about your mother and how much she likes to have it off with me............ isn't that a bit of a c*nt act??
be more funny imvho

serious14

Andy said:
serious14 said:
Andy said:
Plus, why does it matter if he can or can not speak english??

Say you can't speak a word of or don't understand a word of French, which I can actually speak quite well - I walk up to you and start muttering sweet nothings about your mother and how much she likes to have it off with me............ isn't that a bit of a c*nt act??

It's like picking on a quadriplegic by walking past of them and making a big deal about the walking part.  Or a 7 foot tall dude offering a 4 foot tall kid a piece of candy but just dangling it out of his reach.  There's nothing big or manly about it.   

That might explain Terry's tears though - he's just not much of a man.  :p

Kind of like Cronaldo's tears at the 2006 WC. ;)

I remember when thinking to myself when JT was just about to take the penalty, how good it would be to see Cronaldo start crying..... As he laid there after Anelka's saved shot, it wasn't that good.

Touche.  ;)

I think Cronaldo's were more tears of relief, as in "thank fark my missed penalty will be mostly forgotten".  :p

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Kareem said:
SAF lost most of any respect I had or was gaining for him after that rubbish Semi against Barca- he aint a bad coach but he certainly isnt brilliant- brilliant is taking your team to win every game!

upon a deeper inspection of this thread.....

WHAT !!!! you have no respect for Sir Alex...WELL.... someone better make sure he dont open a vein after losing your respect....F**K ME....NIMROD!!!!!

serious14

Dude, don't wail on Kareem, it's common knowledge he's the greatest ever.  At everything.  I mean, the way he's disrespecting Sir Alex for his tactics at Barca - I mean, did you see all those goals Barca scored against us with the best (or second best) attacking player in the world?? 

OH WAIT, THAT'S RIGHT, THEY DIDN'T SCORE AGAINST US.  AT ALL.  Those tactics must have really sucked ay Recky??  Sucked so bad they lead to this........

image4116894.jpg

Like, omg, I can't respect anyone who ends up like that.  F*cking hell - mods/Adz/someone, can we install a Kareem filter in this place??  Or just ban the twat??  This is getting ridiculous......

*waits for the idiots inevitable retort that no doubt uses the words "lack of respect/intellect" or somesuch*

BrisRecky

Serious, me old, I'm distressed that Norton Anti-virus whatsit doesnt fight the El Kareemo virus....you know the virus that interferes with sane peoples enjoyment of their teams sterling efforts....it also spouts multi-syballic adjectives that it inevitably doesnt understand....and generally creates headaches in the readers of its posts.....ADZ get onto it brother...whack up a firey wall or some such device...having said all this....GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED!!!!! and all hail Sir Alex of Ferguson

theguvssml.jpg

(I suppose ya dislike Sir Matt as well do ya El kareemo, wouldnt surprise me)

Kareem

serious14 said:
Dude, don't wail on Kareem, it's common knowledge he's the greatest ever.  At everything.  I mean, the way he's disrespecting Sir Alex for his tactics at Barca - I mean, did you see all those goals Barca scored against us with the best (or second best) attacking player in the world?? 

OH WAIT, THAT'S RIGHT, THEY DIDN'T SCORE AGAINST US.  AT ALL.  Those tactics must have really sucked ay Recky??  Sucked so bad they lead to this........

image4116894.jpg

Like, omg, I can't respect anyone who ends up like that.  F*cking hell - mods/Adz/someone, can we install a Kareem filter in this place??  Or just ban the twat??  This is getting ridiculous......

*waits for the idiots inevitable retort that no doubt uses the words "lack of respect/intellect" or somesuch*
Man UTD won the semi-final and I know that. But I hated the tactics- isnt that fair enough? Your bias shows but hey I would defend mariners to the death too...but les be honest here- they didnt play to win in Barcelona and as a neutral Barca played the more attractive and honourable football tbh (and thats coming from a madrid fan)!

serious14

Kareem said:
Man UTD won the semi-final and I know that. But I hated the tactics- isnt that fair enough? Your bias shows but hey I would defend mariners to the death too...but les be honest here- they didnt play to win in Barcelona and as a neutral Barca played the more attractive and honourable football tbh (and thats coming from a madrid fan)!

I don't defend the Mariners to the death though, I have no hesitation in either strolling down to the front of Bay 16 to tell Wilko what I think of the long ball rubbish we played in Season 2, or coming on here to rant about it endlessly, or even telling Lawrie in person.

Maybe I am biased, but I didn't think Man U played that negatively against Barca - I think they played _smart_.  You're not going to flood the box and then have Lionel Messi rape you on the counter-attack are you??  No!!!!

hasbeen

Have you seen ... they've brought out a new John Terry vodka ... made in London but bottled in Moscow   

BrisRecky

hasbeen said:
Have you seen ... they've brought out a new John Terry vodka ... made in London but bottled in Moscow   

ARRRGGHHH..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... the best gags always have a hint of fact dont they??

Kareem

serious14 said:
Kareem said:

I don't defend the Mariners to the death though, I have no hesitation in either strolling down to the front of Bay 16 to tell Wilko what I think of the long ball rubbish we played in Season 2, or coming on here to rant about it endlessly, or even telling Lawrie in person.

Maybe I am biased, but I didn't think Man U played that negatively against Barca - I think they played _smart_.   You're not going to flood the box and then have Lionel Messi rape you on the counter-attack are you??   No!!!!
1) I was referring to defending mariners against delusional statements such as those by a certain Craig Foster- we are 3rd tier (yet we win the league...wat the?).
2) they played it safe IMO. They were scared of Messi on counterattack (who isnt?). But looking at other teams that have beaten Barca and they have shown how to balance defence vs attack against Barca. IN the end of they day Fergie did right by Man Utd fans (ie. no1 priority is to win) but to the neutrals he prevented game from living up to the hype IMO.
Still great goal from Scholes- you knew it was going in from moment he hit it!

Paolo

Sym said:
Maybe he thinks conceding 10 in two games is funny ??
slipping over and missing the deciding penalty of a champions league final when you are captain and complete twat is much more funny imo

Sym

Eh stuff happens for a reason

I can laugh about the 10 in two games now because We still came first

Maybe next season Chelsea will win it and Terry will become top scorer after being converted to striker after the exit of Drogba lol and wanting to make amends lol heh

Can't win 'em all

Sym

Most managers sacked in a single season..

Maybe

I dunno Sydney probably have that actually

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred