• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Manchester United v Chelsea- Champions League Final

Bear

Fair enough you bringing my team into things when I didnt, but id see you as the idiot for doing that

And when you carry on like you do about your team being so good, all the time, it gets a bit old hat. You dont see me talking about my team like they are the better than man utd, because they are obviously not. Yeah I crack the occasional joke and bring up the last couple of west ham wins over utd, but its exactly that, occasional. Yeah, the teams are pretty even in win/loss over the last few years, dose not make west ham the better team tho.

Your team is not better than man utd either, do you admit that, or is every post you make a piss take?

Paolo

Bearinator said:
Your team is not better than man utd either, do you admit that, or is every post you make a piss take?
of course i admit that, how could i believe that my side, which finished 11th is better then the side which finished 1st with about a gazillion points more then us.

But yes, just about every post i make is a piss take

serious14

Sym said:
Do you thin Berbatov would do good at United ?

Fergie would pull him aside, sort out his lassez-faire attitude, and stick him up front with Tevez, with Rooney just in behind him.  It would be quite magnificent.....

However, word on the street is that Fergie is going after Benzema (;D ;D ;D ;D ;D).  Now I certainly wouldn't say no to him.  Just hope we pick up some defensive cover as well - Pique is off to Barcelona (damnit, I liked him), and the latest is that we're bidding for Micah Richards.  Another young defender from somewhere else wouldn't go astray either.

Keensy - shut up.  :p

Bear............. I got nothing.  Be quiet.  :p

Bear

Word was that you were after Dean Ashton, and I challenge anybody to say without being a smartass, that he is not quality

serious14

Bearinator said:
Word was that you were after Dean Ashton, and I challenge anybody to say without being a smartass, that he is not quality

Word is he's just a fat Annie Lennox.  :p

Paolo

Bearinator said:
too many injuries

That said though, tottenham has been linked to just about every player on the planet

Bear

He was injury free before breaking his ankle on international duty. Every injury since has been to do with that. By all means, leave him with us, still think he will be big in the future, he is still young.

Only a matter of time before half my teams leave for bigger and better clubs anyway. Ferdinand, Green, Noble, possibly Gabbidon, they will all go sooner or later.

priorpeter

IMO.. benzema wont come to utd.. i think he signed a new contact this season didnt he? i'd love to see him at united tho.. i just have a feeling he'll stay put..

on the other hand.. wouldnt mind that dutch kid.. huntelaar... hmmm...

FFC Mariner

Tottenham seem to be strangely linked with massive superstars that they never sign, right around season ticket renewal time.

Paolo

Greenpoleffc said:
Tottenham seem to be strangely linked with massive superstars that they never sign, right around season ticket renewal time.
Blame the media.

Anyway, being reported that Diego Capel and Giovani Dos Santos have both agreed to terms with us and will be on their way to the lane.

Both very good signings as our midfield is shite. We still need a keeper, CB, Striker(assuming berba goes) and probably another fullback

serious14

Greenpoleffc said:

Same way they're always linked to finishing in the Top 4??  ;)

Paolo

serious14 said:
Greenpoleffc said:

Same way they're always linked to finishing in the Top 4??  ;)
Same as man u fans at old trafford claiming they are actually from manchester united and not london and elsewhere ;D

serious14

keensy said:
Same as man u fans at old trafford claiming they are actually from manchester united and not london and elsewhere

Same way no-one in their right mind from outside of North London would support that pack of wankers also known as Arsenal??  Only club in North London worth even mentioning......

Paolo

serious14 said:
keensy said:
Same as man u fans at old trafford claiming they are actually from manchester united and not london and elsewhere

Same way no-one in their right mind from outside of North London would support that pack of wankers also known as Arsenal??  
Only club in North London worth even mentioning......is tottenham
spurs silverware = 1
rest of london = 0

serious14

Friend of mine just bought me this poster back from England where she's been for the last year...... scarf arrived in the mail today.

DSC02245.jpg

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

serious14

Bearinator said:
Thank f**k your toes are not in this pic like in the other one ;)

It's deliberately on an angle so that wouldn't end up being the case.  Besides, I was wearing ugg boots when I took this one.  :p

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred