• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Manchester United v Chelsea- Champions League Final

RADINHO

Alicia said:
serious14 said:
terryuo1.jpg

Shaaaaaaammmmmmmmeeeeeeee.

Poor John isn't really a penalty taker, but was trying to take team glory.  Guess it back fired.

True i would have let some one like kalou take it b4 him but poor guy and i think drogba and lampard might be on their way out.

Sym

I missed the final was in a car crash only got out of hospital at 11am aww what a shame seemed a lot better than the fa cup final lol, congratulations to Manchester United, it really could of gone anyway being penalties, sad how it happened with Terry though even if You dislike Chelsea you can feel his pain

midfielder

It's just a jump to the left
and a step to the righttttttttttttttth
Put your hands on your hip
and bend your knees in Timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeem
[size=10pt]Lets do the [size=10pt]Mascow :eek:verhead:[/size] again

Kareem

Sym said:
I missed the final was in a car crash only got out of hospital at 11am aww what a shame seemed a lot better than the fa cup final lol, congratulations to Manchester United, it really could of gone anyway being penalties, sad how it happened with Terry though even if You dislike Chelsea you can feel his pain

To Sym- wat happened?
you ok?

Sym

Yeah fine We are ok I have a broken sternum so will be out for a few weeks dunno when I am meant to be against You guys so might miss it,

Heh I said that without using versing or versus or whetever the bad word is

Kareem

Sym said:
Yeah fine We are ok I have a broken sternum so will be out for a few weeks dunno when I am meant to be against You guys so might miss it,

Heh I said that without using versing or versus or whetever the bad word is
lol at versing
i dunno too
sad to hear about your  neck
but its good that it wasnt too bad
yea pity for Terry- I love the guy!

Sym

Neckkk ? it's fine dude just the sternum is broken
Yeah God saved Us full on
Uhh Terry is a great player He will recover from this.

serious14

Gotta send a kudos to Wes Brown.  Yes, I know you're all thinking "why a kudos for _Wes Freakin' Brown_", but in all seriousness, he has really proven himself to be a player who has grown immensely over the last 6 months, capped off by a sublime display in the big games towards the end of the EPL season, and the assist for our goal last night.  Seems that new contract he's gotten has really been earned.

Nice to see that the world of football hasn't succumb entirely to the mercenary culture just yet.

serious14

Kareem said:

aylrn6.gif

Yeah, pity for a man who calls Tevez (a man with limited English skills) a 'c*nt', subsequently snotting/wiping his nose/something disgusting on him, and then hiding his mouth behind his sleeve whilst muttering sweet nothings to Vidic in an attempt to get him sent off.  A real hero that one, I can totally understand all that pity......

F*cking idiot.

FFC Mariner

Filth fans reduced to fighting each other.............

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23486560-details/Riots+in+London+as+Chelsea+fans+clash+with+police+after+Champions+League+defeat/article.do

serious14

What about Drogba's slap on Vidic??  Did you see Vidic's eyes light up straight away and lunge for him whilst about seven other players held him back??   

Dunno about you guys, but a mad Serbian defender who's already running high on the adrenalin of a Champions League is the last person in the world I'd want to lay a cheeky little slap on......

Sym

Say what you want about Terry he is one of the best captains and best defenders in the world no one can disagree with that.

Andy

serious14 said:
Kareem said:

aylrn6.gif

Yeah, pity for a man who calls Tevez (a man with limited English skills) a 'c*nt', subsequently snotting/wiping his nose/something disgusting on him, and then hiding his mouth behind his sleeve whilst muttering sweet nothings to Vidic in an attempt to get him sent off.  A real hero that one, I can totally understand all that pity......

F*cking idiot.

Well, IMO the way Tevez acted in that game, calling him a c*nt is being quite nice. Plus, why does it matter if he can or can not speak english??

serious14

Andy said:
Plus, why does it matter if he can or can not speak english??

Say you can't speak a word of or don't understand a word of French, which I can actually speak quite well - I walk up to you and start muttering sweet nothings about your mother and how much she likes to have it off with me............ isn't that a bit of a c*nt act??

It's like picking on a quadriplegic by walking past of them and making a big deal about the walking part.  Or a 7 foot tall dude offering a 4 foot tall kid a piece of candy but just dangling it out of his reach.  There's nothing big or manly about it.   

That might explain Terry's tears though - he's just not much of a man.  :p

serious14

Greenpoleffc said:
According to UK reports, Terry is quite the girly girl.

Not that there is anything wrong with that of course.

Of course not.  But when you parade yourself around as the lion hearted England captain who will let nothing in the world ever get to him and will pull his team mates up from the depths....... wait, he's never shown emotion when England loses anything.  Hmmmmmmmm, is he a club over country man??  ;)

Andy

serious14 said:
Andy said:
Plus, why does it matter if he can or can not speak english??

Say you can't speak a word of or don't understand a word of French, which I can actually speak quite well - I walk up to you and start muttering sweet nothings about your mother and how much she likes to have it off with me............ isn't that a bit of a c*nt act??

It's like picking on a quadriplegic by walking past of them and making a big deal about the walking part.  Or a 7 foot tall dude offering a 4 foot tall kid a piece of candy but just dangling it out of his reach.  There's nothing big or manly about it.   

That might explain Terry's tears though - he's just not much of a man.  :p

Kind of like Cronaldo's tears at the 2006 WC. ;)

I remember when thinking to myself when JT was just about to take the penalty, how good it would be to see Cronaldo start crying..... As he laid there after Anelka's saved shot, it wasn't that good.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred