• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Manchester United v Chelsea- Champions League Final

bjw

bjw
The First ever all english final. Both teams in cotention for 2 trophies.
My Prediction: Machester to win 2-1 in Extra time, with CRonaldo to score from a free kick and finally prove himself in the 'big games'.
whats your prediction.

Arabmariner

The word from over there is expect trouble.Only the mentols are going,Russian mafia involved in forged tickets etc and Russian hooligans lying in wait.

You would be off your head to go to this game!

serious14

I applied for both general public and Man U member tickets months ago.

Alas I got neither.  So whilst I won't be enjoying the famous Russian ultra hospitality, the more so famous Vodka, or the even _more_ so famous ladies, I get to watch it in my delightful little townhouse in North Gosford.

:'( :'( :'( :'(

Bear

Greenpoleffc said:
0-0 snoozeathon

If its anything like the game they played against each other the other night, you will be sadly mistaken.

Unfortunatly I can see a lot of falling down and milked free kicks from Dogbath, a goal each from Franky and Terry, and trouble on the pitch from Man U players towards the end, about 91st minute, when they realise its all over.

fedelta

Expect to see something similar to this routine:
drogba_dive.jpg

RADINHO

Bearinator said:
Greenpoleffc said:
0-0 snoozeathon

If its anything like the game they played against each other the other night, you will be sadly mistaken.

Unfortunatly I can see a lot of falling down and milked free kicks from Dogbath, a goal each from Franky and Terry, and trouble on the pitch from Man U players towards the end, about 91st minute, when they realise its all over.

Hmmmm chelsea owner is russian so i think the communists will be on chelsea side and chelsea will probably Scrape it 2-1

FFC Mariner

I suspect the Russian people will be v anti Chavski TBH - It was their money that Roman nicked in the 1st place.

S

soccersensei

Serious my serious commiserations.
Avoid Russian mafia...?
See Man U get the double...?
Pfffttttt....
Complete no brainer!!!!

Prediction?
Red Devils with their full squad on the park to live up to their full potential and trounce Chelsea.
:fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup:

Arabmariner

Arabmariner said:
The word from over there is expect trouble.Only the mentols are going,Russian mafia involved in forged tickets etc and Russian hooligans lying in wait.

You would be off your head to go to this game!
You have been warned!!

www.footylatest.com/news/news.php?extend.228

And we thought the FFA etc f^%ked things up with Grand Final arrangements...........not a patch on their big brothers at UEFA!! :redcard:

Arabmariner

Greenpoleffc said:
I suspect the Russian people will be v anti Chavski TBH - It was their money that Roman nicked in the 1st place.
Interesting what this article says about the Russians and Roman/Chelski.
Article written before the finalists were known.

www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1093296.ece

FFC Mariner

They should avoid drinking and SMOKING on Red Square and should certainly avoid turning up at the ground inebriated.

Just like Mariners games then.....................

Reading that article, I think I would stay home and watch it in the pub

serious14

Pft, you're all soft - Bear and I were gonna smash those Russian "ultras" and take all their women named Natalia and Svetlana.

Might nick some Vodka on the way back.

But noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo - UEFA didn't give me tickets.  C*nts.  :p

serious14

Something which continues to amaze me is that this game kicks off at 10.45pm Moscow time for the benefit of Central and Western European television.  So if it goes to penalties (which it won't, 'cause Chelski are going to get smashed 5-0) that means the game won't finish until 1.15am-ish the next morning.

Wow.  Can someone say "big night in Moscowtown??"

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred