• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Manchester United v Chelsea- Champions League Final

Paolo

serious14 said:
Something arrived in the mail for me today.......

DSC02242.jpg
dodgy, text isnt even centred

Paolo

We travel by plane everywhere ;D ;), although it is understandable why man u want to go by road. munich anyone??

Carling Cup >> Champions League

serious14

keensy said:
We travel by plane everywhere ;D ;), although it is understandable why man u want to go by road. munich anyone??

I'd say something about 'gas chambers', but I have class.  ;)

Carling Cup?  'Avin a larf sonny boy.

Paolo

serious14 said:
keensy said:

I'd say something about 'gas chambers', but I have class.  ;)

Carling Cup?  'Avin a larf sonny boy.
By even mentioning the 'gas chambers' and suggesting that you want to make a joke about it already shows your lack of class. ;) :popcorn:

YID ARMY, YID ARMY, YID ARMY
"champions" league, pfft

serious14

If Bear was here he'd put you in your place.    Yids, pft...... we'll take Berbatov thanks, he's wasted down there.  11th place, puh-leeeeeeeeeeeease.

Paolo

centralcoastyouth said:
superga >> munich
+1 agreed

Bear would ruin the thread imo, if there is anything which can put you to sleep, it is talk about west ham.

30million pounds and you can take berbatov, if you would like to offer more, feel free

Bear

serious14 said:
If Bear was here he'd put you in your place.    Yids, pft...... we'll take Berbatov thanks, he's wasted down there.  11th place, puh-leeeeeeeeeeeease.

To thick, no point, anyone who even jokes about the carling cup (having been won in the past by some massive teams in world football, Luton Town, Swindon Town, and lets not forget Oxford United) being of more importance than the champions league, well, its just a waste of breath really.

Have your carling cup, but brag when you can actually crack the top 4 in the EPL, get back in the top 10 for that matter, and win something other than a training match knockout comp.

Now, back under your rock till your boys win something again in 10 year, shoo, off you go ;)

Sym

Do you thin Berbatov would do good at United ?
I'd like to see him stay at Spurs but that probably won't happen

Paolo

Bearinator said:
serious14 said:

To thick, no point, anyone who even jokes about the carling cup (having been won in the past by some massive teams in world football, Luton Town, Swindon Town, and lets not forget Oxford United) being of more importance than the champions league, well, its just a waste of breath really.

Have your carling cup, but brag when you can actually crack the top 4 in the EPL, get back in the top 10 for that matter, and win something other than a training match knockout comp.

Now, back under your rock till your boys win something again in 10 year, shoo, off you go ;)
1. Your point of massive sides winning it is pointless as 'massive sides' have won the FA Cup and that is highly regarded.
2. No need for top 10 as the "training match knockout comp" has enough importance to give us a uefa cup spot....which you dont get for that 10th place finish of yours ;)
3. It was 9 years since we had won something...although between then we won the highly regarded Peace Cup and Vodacom Cup thankyou very much. ;D
4. How the Tottenham-West Ham derbies go this year??? 4-0, what a larf :popcorn:
5. 1 trophey is better the none.

Back to your shitty little feeder club

Bear

Why bring West Ham into it? Not once in my post did I refer to my team, I refered to the fact that its pathetic you compare the carlin to the champs league (yeah, i was a smartass in doing so, but surely you are being a smartass trying to compare the 2)

Paolo

Bearinator said:
Why bring West Ham into it? Not once in my post did I refer to my team, I refered to the fact that its pathetic you compare the carlin to the champs league (yeah, i was a smartass in doing so, but surely you are being a smartass trying to compare the 2)
Newtons 3rd law. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

Your smartass post is responded to with a smartass post. I bring west ham into it because i can.

Also, to believe that i am doing anything more then taking the piss with my "carling cup >> Champs league" shows kareem may be onto something when he calls you an idiot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred