• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

FIFA 08

Part_Timer

becasue it takes time and constant game time and players are graded on a system like, gifted, late bloomer, early bloomer, stuff like that and it all counts...playing with top 4 teams as ppl call them players are near their peak and wont grow as much as a 19y/o up and comer

Azza

but will they eventually go up to 99?
Because most of my players go down each year like Juliano Belletti

Bear

Seriously dude, make a list of EVERYTHING you want to know, and ask then. 2 pages+ of questions and "yeah but..." is getting a bit, yeah

trev

depends on what age they are as well because as they get older they lose stats as well so.... you could be just counter acting the decreases

Paolo

Bearinator said:
Seriously dude, make a list of EVERYTHING you want to know, and ask then. 2 pages+ of questions and "yeah but..." is getting a bit, yeah
+1 Great post

Everytime you respond he has another question. How about trial and error, work it out for yourself, if all else fails, google is your friend

dibo

keensy said:
Bearinator said:
+1 Great post

Everytime you respond he has another question. How about trial and error, work it out for yourself, if all else fails, google is your friend

QFT!

graaant

I've played a few matches against Johnno, he's the only one in the league that's a) been available and/or b) I can connect with.

I wonder if there's firewall issues at hand, might be time to do some research.

On a side-note; anyone here tried the Euro 2008 demo? I'm diggin' it!

Part_Timer

quick question...ive only just switched from ps2 to ps3 fifa08 and it is so very different...im doin well on pro difficulty atm but i cant seem to win a single header from corners and free kicks either smack the wall or fly over..i know you will say practice but any tips or certain buttons you push that help you would be greatly appreciated so i can get better and come play online...

Kareem

mariners 2nd season- (in an international league...boca, sao paoulo, river plate, bayern munich, lyon etc.)
I have bought Juninho, Carle, Beauchamp, downey, mardenzaro (some Argentine dude)...not doin too bad (came 3rd behind lyon ad bayern...wait till I reinforce)
formation
-----------------Vukovic------------------
Wilko----Boogard-----Beauchamp----Heffernan
---------------Jeidnak----------------------
---------------Juninho/Carle----------------
----Elrich------------------------Carle------
---------------Kwasnik---------------------
---------------Mrdja----------------------

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors