• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

FIFA 08

graaant

Nope, only the cost of your internet :)
If you play on X360 though, it'll cost you the XBOX Live fee.

Had two matches against Johnno last night, first was 3-1 his way - keeper errors.
2nd was 3-0 my way.

Have had trouble connecting to Dan, not sure why it is.

Azza

On Manager Mode im running really low on money and i really need some more,
Can someone please tell me how to get money really easy ive tried buying free agents and selling them but i only get around $200,000 for them.
That doesnt really help much seeing as after every game i lose about $400,000 anyway.

skilbeck

I scored big time in getting money when managing inter milan. i bought Diego from Werder Bremen for about 27 million euro and then sold him the following transfer period to Juventus for 53 million euro

and Azza you must have some players that are over the top expensive for whatever league your playing in. for heavens sake release them

Bear

::) sigh ::)

There are other cheat sites out there buddy, dont give up, I believe in you

Azza

LOL Thanks....
I'll keep looking

And also does anyone know how to get players stats up in manager mode they get 100 exp but no stats go up...
Is there a menu you have to go to or something like that?

skilbeck

yeah youll get a message in your inbox saying

Training Results:

Joe Bloggs Finishing + 1
Joe Bloggs Ball Control + 1

etc I think

and then the following match if the overall stats improve it will tell you the amount it increases

i think

Azza

but with me they get up to 100 exp but they never go up any stats
its really annoying because shaun wright phillips has been to 100 exp 3 times this season and hasnt gone up any do you know why?

skilbeck

Azza said:
but with me they get up to 100 exp but they never go up any stats
its really annoying because shaun wright phillips has been to 100 exp 3 times this season and hasnt gone up any do you know why?

do you schedule any training?

Azza

yes i do but all it says is they did a satisfactory job or did a good job and stuff like that

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred