• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

EPL Transfer Rumours

jarrad

Source - Goal.com

It's official, Villa has agreed terms with Liverpool and all that is needed now is for Liverpool and Valencia to agree on a transfer fee. Villa chose Liverpool because he believs Liverpool have the best fans and that going to the premier league will help him progress as a player. He also wanted to link up with Torres and Benitez and stated that this was a critical factor in his decision. a transfer fee of around 32 million was reported.

Sym

Not good

Hmmm uhmmm the only thing in favour of other epl clubs..liverpool are shocking in it hehehe

Bear

Sym said:
the only thing in favour of other epl clubs..liverpool are shocking in it hehehe

lol

Villa may put an end to that, if its true, and if ROFL Benitez f**ks his rotation plan off

serious14

Villa and Torres??    Shit, if Rafa fixes up his defence Lollerpool might be in with a chance.  They'll murder Europe with those two running around though......

jarrad

And 'IF' it's true. I'm going to be a happy happy boy.
Gerrard feeding through to Villa+Torres.  :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy:

Sym

John Terry
Rio Ferdinand
William Gallas
etc..

blocking these week passes and launching quick counters  :popcorn:

Sym

Oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
I was in a car crash that morning
and you make fun of incidents that happened to the team I support
You are just slack

Hah nahhh uhh
thinking of witty humerous reply

Uhh better than diving in the box ?
hmm We got drogba that doesn't work

Uhmm rio ferdinand is a druggo ?
hmm We had Mutu..

Uhm uhm uhm

I dunno ay Manc are alright
I just don't like 'em cause they are also good
emotional and stuff

Paolo

Sym said:
Oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
I was in a car crash that morning
and you make fun of incidents that happened to the team I support
You are just slack

Hah nahhh uhh
thinking of witty humerous reply

Uhh better than diving in the box ?
hmm We got drogba that doesn't work

Uhmm rio ferdinand is a druggo ?
hmm We had Mutu..

Uhm uhm uhm

I dunno ay Manc are alright
I just don't like 'em cause they are also good
emotional and stuff
worst post ever
ComicBookGuy1.jpg

hasbeen

Sym said:
Not good

Hmmm uhmmm the only thing in favour of other epl clubs..liverpool are shocking in it hehehe

Yes Liverpool's record for winning trophies is deplorable compared to Chelski's .....

Sym

Hmm seems that Kareem hasn't been around much you gotta find more young people to attack

I said epl, which means premier league, the one that was formed only over a decade ago, the one Chelsea have won twice and Liverpool none and Liverpool constanlty never threaten in.

There we go I just explained things for you seeing as it seems you are a bit slow

Andy

Torres said:
Source - Goal.com

It's official, Villa has agreed terms with Liverpool and all that is needed now is for Liverpool and Valencia to agree on a transfer fee. Villa chose Liverpool because he believs Liverpool have the best fans and that going to the premier league will help him progress as a player. He also wanted to link up with Torres and Benitez and stated that this was a critical factor in his decision. a transfer fee of around 32 million was reported.

Link?

Bear

Bugger, I wanted him for the Hammers. Would get rid of the rubbish we have on that side

hasbeen

Sym said:
Hmm seems that Kareem hasn't been around much you gotta find more young people to attack

I said epl, which means premier league, the one that was formed only over a decade ago, the one Chelsea have won twice and Liverpool none and Liverpool constanlty never threaten in.

There we go I just explained things for you seeing as it seems you are a bit slow

Slow I may be but ... there is no NEED to win the EPL now that you can qualify for the 'biggie' (European Champions League) by just finishing in the top 3 or 4. Even this comp has diminished in value since it was changed from only the top side from each country getting a representation, and it was in a straight knockout format. AND it was done with much smaller squads. AND it was done without a huge bankroll and the necessity to buy every flavour-of-the-month player on the planet.
And I wasn't attacking you (I don't even know what age you are), I was attacking the pathetic excuse for a Club that is Chelski.   

Aden

i hate chelsea with a passion but i think a good signing . a centre partnership with him and essien will make their midfield very hard for teams to break down.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred