• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

EPL Transfer Rumours

FFC Mariner

Taken from a UK MB - no idea how accurate but will be interesting to see if accurate.

I am the one who brought you Mark schwarzer to Fulham, and philipp degan to Liverpool.

now I have got more news for you:

Harry Kewell to join Celtic on July 1

Scott Mcdonald to join Everton from Celtic and join Australian team mate Tim Cahill.

Nicky carle to join Fulham from Bristol City.
* Fulham, Stoke, West Bromwich Albion and Sunderland to spend big. Wigan will have minimal funds.
Harry Kewell has two offers, one from Juve, one from Fulham, is currently deciding his future.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo please god, no scum in the white shirt

skilbeck

I hope you're wrong about both Kewell and McDonald, though I cant see McDonald leaving this season without a massive transfer fee, Im guessing Australias brightest young prospect will though eventually move to the premier league, but McDonald being a born and bred Celtic fan will remain there for another season as he will chase hopefully, though probably not realistically a quadruple and further realises his boyhood dream of wearing the hoops for another season.

Kewell needs to look somewhere else other then Celtic unless Celtic are looking to offload their rising star in Aiden McGeady, which I hope not. As for Nick Carle, in the interests of the socceroos I have to say that a move to the premier league where he can get starts would be good and would give us some good depth with Cahills constant injury problems.

FFC Mariner

Based on his performances in the Green & gold, McDonald for the Lightning.

Him, Holman and Jade North should never wear the shirt again.

jarrad

Big transfers and rumors:
Zambrotta has just gone to Ac Milan
Xabi Alonso likely to go to Juventus
Nasri is going to Arsenal
Ronaldo still tossing about in deciding between Real or ManU
Dan Alves possibly to ManU
Quaresma looking to leave Porto
Mourinho looking to sell Ibrahimovic, possibly in Inter - Barca swap deal for Etoo
Spurs wanting Gionvanni Dos Santos..
More to come later.

I know these arent all EPL rumours and transfers, but they are big ones.

Paolo

mariners4ever said:
source???
they are RUMOURS, why does it matter what the source is as it most likely has substance. For all club information, just goto their website ;)

skilbeck

McDonald is good provided he is partnered up front, not a great lone striker. Once Kennedy is back I expect him to come good

FFC Mariner

It will be good practice for next season  -plenty of work for him behind our back 4.

Mind you, even we dont have as crap a player as North

bulldogmariner

For any gossip on the EPL head to www.bbc.co.uk and they have all the latest gossip and transfer news.
Expect a mass excudus from Chelsea and Spurs look like they are throwing money around be interesting where Berbatov goes.
McDonald has been linked with Newcastle for a while and KK is a big fan.
Be interesting to see who the smaller clubs such as Hull and stoke can bring in as there squads are very limited while i think West Brom will survive.

Bear

Why would you be happy to have a bloke who is the new HK in the injury department and a dwarf who wont score in England in the same team?

Golden boot in Scotland = rubbish in England

scottmac

Suspended
How is Cahill the new HK? ???
He has a manager that has let him take the time to heal. If he comes back too early again and re-injures then i will accept that, otherwise its way too early to call him that.  :yellowcard:
Remember, Everton were in the push for CL football when he tried to come back and if it came off we might have seen it happen. He took a risk, but a calculated one. Now he will return after a long layoff and time to recover. Something Kewell has only done this year.

As for Mcdonald, i agree, he should stay in Scotland. A poacher in England needs to have more skill and more speed.

Kareem

scottmac said:
He has a manager that has let him take the time to heal. If he comes back too early again and re-injures then i will accept that, otherwise its way too early to call him that.  :yellowcard:
Remember, Everton were in the push for CL football when he tried to come back and if it came off we might have seen it happen. He took a risk, but a calculated one. Now he will return after a long layoff and time to recover. Something Kewell has only done this year.

As for Mcdonald, i agree, he should stay in Scotland. A poacher in England needs to have more skill and more speed.
he has got more speed than a lot of the attackers in England IMO!
I think he should stay in Scotland for a while though!

Bear

scottmac said:

Umm, he spends more time in the infirmary than on the pitch?

scottmac said:
He has a manager that has let him take the time to heal

f**kwit Moyes has brought him back early twice already, he keeps getting injured, hence the new HK

scottmac

Suspended
Bearinator said:
scottmac said:

Umm, he spends more time in the infirmary than on the pitch?

scottmac said:
He has a manager that has let him take the time to heal

f**kwit Moyes has brought him back early twice already, he keeps getting injured, hence the new HK

More time off the pitch my arse! He has an injury and re-occurs? Big deal. And like i said he took a risk for the gain of a CL spot for the toffee's and it backfired.

scottmac

Suspended
Kareem said:
scottmac said:

So where was his speed on Sunday night? He looked slow against Iraq to me.
In the premier league he would look even slower!

Kareem

scottmac said:
Kareem said:
scottmac said:

So where was his speed on Sunday night? He looked slow against Iraq to me.
In the premier league he would look even slower!
i dunno why he plays crap for Australia. It aint just lack of speed- it seems to be a lack of ability for Australia- who knows maybe our style doesnt suit him. He hasnt really clicked for Australia anywhere near the way he has done in SPL for motherwell and Celtic...
and just generally on speed- sure he doesnt have Martins, Rooney, Ronaldo, Torres speed...but he is a damn sight quicker than players like Kuyt and similar in speed (Note: not ability) to Tevez, VP, Owen (of today's game) etc. Actually reminds ame a lot of Michael Owen (not the crazy one at Liverpool)- small, great reaction, nopt bad in air a for a little fellaincredible drive etc.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami