• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

EPL Transfer Rumours

tuftman

So Chel$ki have already spent by signing Jose Bosingwa, that means they have 3 right backs (him Belleti and Paulo Ferreira). And the have bought Deco, basically to replace Fat Frank. Man United seem to be waiting, perhaps on the money and players that might come for C. Ronaldo. Benitez has been told he will have to sell to buy, the Crouch transfer to Pompey and possible transfers of Benayoun Pennant and Xabi Alonso will probably fund there attempts to sign Gareth Barry, David Bentley(this one has gone cold though) and David Villa. Arsenal, have lost Flamini on a free Hleb looks like going and Adebayor will cost 30mill. They will invest this in their stadium and any 16 yo that speaks French. Spurs have already signed Dos Santos, Luka Modric and the PSV keeper Gomes to replace the English keeper(nuff said) Robinson. Spurs, Newcastle are also linked to Bentley with Spurs reportedly offering Aaron Lennon and Darren Bent for him. West Ham are tightening their belts as far as the wages go and reportedly Lucas Neill Anton Ferdinand and Freddie Ljungberg available from the Hammers stall. Fulham have know got 3 keepers over 35 in Schwarzer(35) Antti Niemi(36) and Kasey Keller who is 38. Nicholas Anelka will obviously be linked out of Chel$ki after a horrible time on the left wing after his move from Bolton and Shevchenko will probably move on loan to either Sampdoria or A.C Milan

tuftman

RADINHO said:
_-DTF-_ said:
chel$ea want kaka at all cost - eurosports news

Dude kaka mad signing if it happens.

Yeah but it would be Scolari would have to get rid of long ball if he where to succeed or Chel$ki would have another Shevchenko on their hands

Andy

TUFTY-mitchell said:
RADINHO said:
_-DTF-_ said:

Yeah but it would be Scolari would have to get rid of long ball if he where to succeed or Chel$ki would have another Shevchenko on their hands

LOL at the irony of a Blackburn fan calling Chelsea long ball

serious14

LAWL at the irony of either of you thinking you're winning anything next season.  :p

P.S.  Did you note that Scolari spoke stilted-English in his press conference??  A marked step up from a couple of months ago, when all he knew was 'yes' and 'no'......

tuftman

Andy said:
TUFTY-mitchell said:
RADINHO said:
_-DTF-_ said:

LOL at the irony of a Blackburn fan calling Chelsea long ball

Dude IDC if we play long ball, I was simply pointing out that for Kaka to succeed the long ball would need to go......And im the first to admit we play one route football

serious14

If Ronaldo leaves Man U I won't be able to use this priceless piece of internet hilarity anymore.....  :(

frl31io4f28mjkqskp.gif

S

soccersensei

mmmmm... not looking good is it...
I wonder if Fergie will make him sit on the bench in a loin cloth?
Your afore-posted hilarity will always bring a big 2008 smile to my dial though! ;D

FFC Mariner

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/7501105.stm

Rat face will be out for up to 3 months. Shame

Arabmariner

Greenpoleffc said:

Fergie should get as much as he can and get shot of him.Spoilt brat.

And as for Blatters comments.......wtf.....slavery??......give us a f**kin break!

Oh sorry I forgot ......a couple of hundred thousand dollars a week...4 year contract to play football=slavery

Blatter should f**k off into retirement!

BiggusMickus

Arabmariner said:
Greenpoleffc said:

And as for Blatters comments.......wtf.....slavery??......give us a f**kin break!

Oh sorry I forgot ......a couple of hundred thousand dollars a week...4 year contract to play football=slavery

RONALDO TO STAR IN REMAKE OF 'ROOTS'     
FOOTBALLER Cristiano Ronaldo is being lined up to star in a multi-million dollar remake of the epic TV series Roots.

Ronaldo has demanded 3.5m per episodeProducers say the star's treatment at the hands of Manchester United make him the perfect choice to portray the young African slave who is beaten by his brutal masters.

The Portuguese winger said he had been traumatised by 'outrageous' demands that he honour the 125,000 a week, legally-binding contract, which has brought him only, misery, adulation and Gemma Atkinson.

Speaking from the titanium gazebo in the rose garden of his 31-room mansion, Ronaldo said: "I feel I can relate to the suffering of African slaves.

"If anything, it is worse, because footballers cannot sing while we work, whereas they had time to develop gospel music during their 16-hours shifts before dropping dead from exhaustion."

In the series a young African boy is dragged from his homeland and shipped to America where he is forced to work in the fields by a cruel and violent plantation owner.

"The similarities are uncanny, though admittedly, the Lear Jet that flew me from Lisbon to Manchester wasn't packed with 150 other players sleeping head-to-toe."

Ronaldo also conceded that, while the slave-master in Roots administered brutal beatings, Man Utd boss Sir Alex Ferguson had nurtured his talent, lavished him with praise and turned him into one of the best footballers in the world.

"But without the freedom to do whatever I want, wherever I want, for whatever fee I want, I am exactly the same as a cotton picker forced to live in a shed, dying at the age of 32."

He added: "I know the people will love my acting. Already, in the streets, I hear many of them calling me 'Kunta'."

Arabmariner

BiggusMickus said:
Arabmariner said:
Greenpoleffc said:

FOOTBALLER Cristiano Ronaldo is being lined up to star in a multi-million dollar remake of the epic TV series Roots.

Ronaldo has demanded 3.5m per episodeProducers say the star's treatment at the hands of Manchester United make him the perfect choice to portray the young African slave who is beaten by his brutal masters.

The Portuguese winger said he had been traumatised by 'outrageous' demands that he honour the 125,000 a week, legally-binding contract, which has brought him only, misery, adulation and Gemma Atkinson.

Speaking from the titanium gazebo in the rose garden of his 31-room mansion, Ronaldo said: "I feel I can relate to the suffering of African slaves.

"If anything, it is worse, because footballers cannot sing while we work, whereas they had time to develop gospel music during their 16-hours shifts before dropping dead from exhaustion."

In the series a young African boy is dragged from his homeland and shipped to America where he is forced to work in the fields by a cruel and violent plantation owner.

"The similarities are uncanny, though admittedly, the Lear Jet that flew me from Lisbon to Manchester wasn't packed with 150 other players sleeping head-to-toe."

Ronaldo also conceded that, while the slave-master in Roots administered brutal beatings, Man Utd boss Sir Alex Ferguson had nurtured his talent, lavished him with praise and turned him into one of the best footballers in the world.

"But without the freedom to do whatever I want, wherever I want, for whatever fee I want, I am exactly the same as a cotton picker forced to live in a shed, dying at the age of 32."

He added: "I know the people will love my acting. Already, in the streets, I hear many of them calling me 'Kunta'."
:piralaugh: :piralaugh: :piralaugh: :piralaugh: Classic!

S

soccersensei

BiggusMickus said:
Arabmariner said:
Greenpoleffc said:

:goodpost:

That is pretty damn gold!

RADINHO

lol contracted slaves thats what i do with my youth players on football manager sign them for 5 years and in 2 years liverpool and tottenham are chasing them

loyalist

cbf starting a new thread and seeing as tottenham are rumoured to be wanting him

Kuruvchi, AFC Champions League quarter-finalists from Uzbekistan, have signed Barcelonas Cameroonian star Samuel Etoo, according to an announcement on their official website.

The Uzbek club managed to rope in Etoo for a six-month spell which will cover their AFC Champions League quarter-final campaign when they go up against Irans Saipa.

The striker will arrive in Tashkent on July 17th and play in the second half of the championship (league) in Uzbekistan, said the statement.

Etoos first game for Mirdjalol Kasimovs side is likely to be their Uzbekistan Cup fixture on July 22 against Dynamo Samarqand.

The website noted that Etoos presence would be of the greatest benefit to Kuruvchi as they mount a challenge for the continental honours.

Kuruvchi, who are currently leading the local league standings ahead of Pakhtakor, qualified for the last eight of the AFC Champions League from a tough group comprising last years runners-up Sepahan of Iran, twice champions Al Ittihad of Saudi Arabia and Syrian outfit Al Ittihad.
http://www.the-afc.com/eng/articles/viewArticle.jsp_167674019.html

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred