• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Conspiracy Theories (NWS)

W

Wilson

kevrenor said:
Ted said:
Thing about CTs is you fall on one side or the other and I’m a skeptic.

Although a terrorist act was helped by inside info and certain things were ignored. The fact that one of the jet planes slamming into the WTC has something strapped to its underbelly is mind boggling. Eye witness accounts were aired before being swept under the carpet. The percussion of demolition explosions is evident on a few videos and even fire fighters that were present said the same thing. The fact WTC7 fell, where other buildings remain pretty much intact is confusing. I also saw a video on this where the building has evident timed explosion.  The plane that slams into the pentagon had a tail section and a wingspan much bigger than the hole in the building and had to pass through many obstacles to arrive intact at the Pentagon. Impossible no matter how you look at it.

Moon Landing
Never happened, the fact we are unable repeat it today with new technology has me stumped. Also doctored photos with rocks and numeral on them, specific shadowing contradicting its opposing shadow when there is no other light source other than the sun is also confusing.

JFK
This assassination involved several organizations. He was stepping on so many toes when in power which just didn’t sit well.  Again too many eye witness accounts of more than one gun man, just can't be ignored. Also his brain went missing and many other inconsistencies surround this event.

I'm a skeptic of conspiracy theories also.  They usually involve people planning things too minutely and with too many involved. Keeps the trailer trash and looney right occupied I suppose

The pilots and engineers that believe 9-11 needs to be investigated are not trailer trash and lunatic right wingers

marinermick

Wilson said:
kevrenor said:
Ted said:
Thing about CTs is you fall on one side or the other and I’m a skeptic.

Although a terrorist act was helped by inside info and certain things were ignored. The fact that one of the jet planes slamming into the WTC has something strapped to its underbelly is mind boggling. Eye witness accounts were aired before being swept under the carpet. The percussion of demolition explosions is evident on a few videos and even fire fighters that were present said the same thing. The fact WTC7 fell, where other buildings remain pretty much intact is confusing. I also saw a video on this where the building has evident timed explosion.  The plane that slams into the pentagon had a tail section and a wingspan much bigger than the hole in the building and had to pass through many obstacles to arrive intact at the Pentagon. Impossible no matter how you look at it.

Moon Landing
Never happened, the fact we are unable repeat it today with new technology has me stumped. Also doctored photos with rocks and numeral on them, specific shadowing contradicting its opposing shadow when there is no other light source other than the sun is also confusing.

JFK
This assassination involved several organizations. He was stepping on so many toes when in power which just didn’t sit well.  Again too many eye witness accounts of more than one gun man, just can't be ignored. Also his brain went missing and many other inconsistencies surround this event.

I'm a skeptic of conspiracy theories also.  They usually involve people planning things too minutely and with too many involved. Keeps the trailer trash and looney right occupied I suppose

The pilots and engineers that believe 9-11 needs to be investigated are not trailer trash and lunatic right wingers

and I suppose you have met them to come to this conclusion

W

Wilson

Please see below architects and engineers

http://www.ae911truth.org/

And pilots

http://www.pilotsfor911truth.org/

Dont no them personally though..lol

marinermick

From the dug out said:
FFS, can't you two just kiss and make up :headbutt:

Mick, do you choose to be like this towards everyone or is it just the "Wilson factor"?

no, just trying to disseminate facts from opinions

W

Wilson

No he isn't.. He is just mis-understood..Aren't you Mick!!!

It feels as if he follows my every move..I think he is stalking me...
Is there a stalking thread..When I was 19 I kinda stalked my ex for a while!!!
It's nice to be on the other side of the fence!!!

marinermick

Wilson said:
No he isn't.. He is just mis-understood..Aren't you Mick!!!

It feels as if he follows my every move..I think he is stalking me...
Is there a stalking thread..When I was 19 I kinda stalked my ex for a while!!!
It's nice to be on the other side of the fence!!!

i have no inclination to stalk anyone and i lead my own life

do stand up for my values and opinions though, especially when a good story gets in the way of facts as has occured on this forum

just coinicdence that it has come from nathan lately - or is it?

W

Wilson

Wilson said:

And pilots

Did you check these out....Mick

marinermick

Wilson said:
Wilson said:

And pilots

Did you check these out....Mick

skimming all it now, including the fanciful video with impressive graphics but no content

everything stated does not disprove a plane hit the pentagon

what do you think hit? a bomb? a missile?

W

Wilson

A BLOODY plane..Please read my posts, before you have a crack at me

But why did the plane hit?? How could it hit??? Most of the pilots that are asked say it would be impossible to fly a plane that low..Or make the turns neccessary to move into that flight path...Well thats what I have read..Popular Mechanics is not a very well respected organisation its like Mc Donalds, you pay money you get fed but in the end what are you left with..pretty much what you expected!!!

Who profited the most from 9-11???
The Bush Dynasty
Cheney
Rumsfeld

They will all be impeached..Like Gonzalez was..

They all lied to promote their own wealth

Oil..Bush

Weapons..Cheney

Prisons ie Blackwater..Rumsfeld

dwight

Wilson said:
A BLOODY plane..Please read my posts, before you have a crack at me

But why did the plane hit?? How could it hit??? Most of the pilots that are asked say it would be impossible to fly a plane that low..Or make the turns neccessary to move into that flight path...Well thats what I have read..Popular Mechanics is not a very well respected organisation its like Mc Donalds, you pay money you get fed but in the end what are you left with..pretty much what you expected!!!

Who profited the most from 9-11???
The Bush Dynasty
Cheney
Rumsfeld

They will all be impeached..Like Gonzalez was..

They all lied to promote their own wealth

Oil..Bush

Weapons..Cheney

Prisons ie Blackwater..Rumsfeld

Too right Wilson.

ponno

interesting reading.... i would believe anything when bush is involved... although he certainly couldnt have planned it himself

W

Wilson

ponno said:
interesting reading.... i would believe anything when bush is involved... although he certainly couldnt have planned it himself

No way he planned it..But he will go down as the worst president ever

T

Lol, I work at a local observatory, and one of the most asked questions is did Man really land on the Moon...... to which we always answer yes, cause it has been proved to our satisfaction. They do have the technology to go back there, there is just not much point. The next goal for NASA is to a manned flight to MARs, which I believe they are projecting to have ready for 2020.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred