• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Conspiracy Theories (NWS)

W

Wilson

Ha..Fair and Balanced..

Bex said:
Yeh, they didn't play the recording on the 6 o'clock news like they do with all the other black box recordings :p

Would make for interesting TV...

They do over time though..Usually just not this time

marinermick

Wilson said:
Rense dont make me laugh..The C-Ring photo is not a c-ring of a 757

Wikipedia the less said the better..I can go on and alter it !!!

No one says anything about 95%

The black Box was recovered...Have you heard the recordings????

and yet you conveniently choose to ignore a published article in a respectable journal

W

Wilson

I did not say that a plane did not hit the Pentagon...You said that 95% of the wreckage was found!!!

A plane probably did.. I would love to see the footage from the many cameras around the Pentagon which were confiscated by the FBI.. Of the videos we have seen you would honestly have to say that it is inconclusive... However with all the eye witnesses and the debri that was found any sane person would conclude that a plane hit the Pentagon...But why and how..Not a couple of un skilled pilots with no hours at the stick controlling a large pasenger jet metres off the ground!!!

W

Wilson

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=stVmEmJ666M

Interesting Debate...Popular Mechanics v Loose Change

bjw

bjw
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=In+Plane+Site&emb=0&aq=f#

it goes for just over an hour.

Bex

Wilson said:
I did not say that a plane did not hit the Pentagon...You said that 95% of the wreckage was found!!!

A plane probably did.. I would love to see the footage from the many cameras around the Pentagon which were confiscated by the FBI.. Of the videos we have seen you would honestly have to say that it is inconclusive... However with all the eye witnesses and the debri that was found any sane person would conclude that a plane hit the Pentagon...But why and how..Not a couple of un skilled pilots with no hours at the stick controlling a large pasenger jet metres off the ground!!!

LOL I love how conspiracy theorists try to "market" the conspiracy. e.g.:
- "many cameras" - theres probably only one camera pointing where the plane crashed
- "confiscated by the FBI" - whats wrong with the FBI taking the camera? They have legal rights to it, so why use the term "confiscated".
- "honestly have to say that it is inconclusive" - yeh, so?
- "un skilled pilots with no hours at the stick" - there is proof of this I take it? I mean, how can anyone prove that these guys never flew an aeroplane, or at least a simulator, at all, in their entire life?

LOL

W

Wilson

Sorry BEX do some research....

Or do you want me to spoon feed you..Lol

Bex

Wilson said:
Sorry BEX do some research....

Or do you want me to spoon feed you..Lol

I'm clearly not interesting in researching. I've done it before and it has figured the same way every time. I don't see why this case would be any different so its just a waste of time. Its kind of like feeding the trolls really.

dwight

For interests sake google "bush family values"

We are in trouble at least nine of the hijackers survived. !  http://www.welfarestate.com/911/

Google "Tim Osman"

Why did World Trade centre 7 collapse ?

I'm sure if we were insured like Larry my insurance company would not payout
http://www.globalfire.tv/nj/03en/jews/wtc-silverstein.htm

Mick the point with the Northwoods documents is that these were documents were produced by the powers that be at the time who knows what we be released thirty years after 911. ?

"Marvin P. Bush, the presidents younger brother, was a principal in a company called Securacom that provided security for the World Trade Center, United Airlines, and Dulles International Airport. The company, Burns noted, was backed by KuwAm, a Kuwaiti-American investment firm on whose board Marvin Burns also served." [Utne]

marinermick

dwight said:
Mick the point with the Northwoods documents is that these were documents were produced by the powers that be at the time who knows what we be released thirty years after 911. ?

"Marvin P. Bush, the president’s younger brother, was a principal in a company called Securacom that provided security for the World Trade Center, United Airlines, and Dulles International Airport. The company, Burns noted, was backed by KuwAm, a Kuwaiti-American investment firm on whose board Marvin Burns also served." [Utne]

everything that has been pointed out in this thread and backed as "evidence" is either guilt by association, guilt because information hasn't been supplied to the public or just broad leaps of assumption leading from a single fact

it is just the most misleading and erroneous way of stringing an argument together

Bear

Question (just cos im wondering)

What do you think happened to the 3rd building in the world trade centre that fell down mick, I think it was building 7?

This is the one part of 9/11 that iv seen that I just cant get.

marinermick

Bearinator said:
Question (just cos im wondering)

What do you think happened to the 3rd building in the world trade centre that fell down mick, I think it was building 7?

This is the one part of 9/11 that iv seen that I just cant get.

fire and intense heat

i remember watching a documentary on it a year back that explained it - just cannot remember the details but everything they explained seemed quite plausable

actually was in one of the links i posted http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html?page=5#wtc7 that was published in a respected journal

Ted

Thing about CTs is you fall on one side or the other and Im a skeptic.

Although a terrorist act was helped by inside info and certain things were ignored. The fact that one of the jet planes slamming into the WTC has something strapped to its underbelly is mind boggling. Eye witness accounts were aired before being swept under the carpet. The percussion of demolition explosions is evident on a few videos and even fire fighters that were present said the same thing. The fact WTC7 fell, where other buildings remain pretty much intact is confusing. I also saw a video on this where the building has evident timed explosion.  The plane that slams into the pentagon had a tail section and a wingspan much bigger than the hole in the building and had to pass through many obstacles to arrive intact at the Pentagon. Impossible no matter how you look at it.

Moon Landing
Never happened, the fact we are unable repeat it today with new technology has me stumped. Also doctored photos with rocks and numeral on them, specific shadowing contradicting its opposing shadow when there is no other light source other than the sun is also confusing.

JFK
This assassination involved several organizations. He was stepping on so many toes when in power which just didnt sit well.  Again too many eye witness accounts of more than one gun man, just can't be ignored. Also his brain went missing and many other inconsistencies surround this event.

kevrenor

Ted said:
Thing about CTs is you fall on one side or the other and Im a skeptic.

Although a terrorist act was helped by inside info and certain things were ignored. The fact that one of the jet planes slamming into the WTC has something strapped to its underbelly is mind boggling. Eye witness accounts were aired before being swept under the carpet. The percussion of demolition explosions is evident on a few videos and even fire fighters that were present said the same thing. The fact WTC7 fell, where other buildings remain pretty much intact is confusing. I also saw a video on this where the building has evident timed explosion.  The plane that slams into the pentagon had a tail section and a wingspan much bigger than the hole in the building and had to pass through many obstacles to arrive intact at the Pentagon. Impossible no matter how you look at it.

Moon Landing
Never happened, the fact we are unable repeat it today with new technology has me stumped. Also doctored photos with rocks and numeral on them, specific shadowing contradicting its opposing shadow when there is no other light source other than the sun is also confusing.

JFK
This assassination involved several organizations. He was stepping on so many toes when in power which just didnt sit well.  Again too many eye witness accounts of more than one gun man, just can't be ignored. Also his brain went missing and many other inconsistencies surround this event.

I'm a skeptic of conspiracy theories also.  They usually involve people planning things too minutely and with too many involved. Keeps the trailer trash and looney right occupied I suppose

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred