• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Conspiracy Theories (NWS)

masmariner

Was Martin Bryant guilty ? Was he capable of such accurate shooting in the massacre. ?

"On 28 April 1996 at Port Arthur in Australia, some of the best combat shooters in the world used a total of only 64 bullets to kill 35 people, wound 22 more, and cripple two cars. The first 19 victims in the Broad Arrow Cafe each died from a single 5.56-mm bullet to the head, all fired in less than 20 seconds from the right hip of a fast-moving combat shooter. This awesome display of marksmanship was blamed on an intellectually impaired young man called Martin Bryant, who had no shooting or military experience at all. In the months and years following Martins arrest, much of the public and private strain fell on his widowed mother Carleen. This is a very small part of Carleen Bryants profoundly disturbing story." --Joe Vialls

dwight

" Shortly after the murder of President John F. Kennedy in 1963, a Christchurch, New Zealand morning newspaper printed a detailed story it received on the New York news wire about Kennedys "assassin" Lee Harvey Oswald. There was a major problem with this news story, because at the time the New Zealand newspaper went to press in Christchurch, Lee Harvey Oswald had only just been arrested in a Dallas cinema for the alleged murder of a Texas policeman called Tibbet. Several more hours passed before Dallas police even accused Oswald of the murder of President Kennedy. So the Christchurch newspaper inadvertently printed an impossible story, a concocted lie "seeded" onto the New York news wire too early by the real murderers, who forgot that international time zones and thus real-time would allow the New Zealand newspaper to print their pre-arranged cover story hours before the events happened. That single critical planning error proved conclusively Lee Harvey Oswald was only a fall-guy, a patsy arrested and charged on cue by the unwitting Dallas Police Force."

Bex

LOL at the Theorists making out as that MarinerMick is the crazy guy.

So, most pilots believe that its not realistic to fly a plane so low and/or make the turns necessary to replicate the flight path? Thats nice, but I think if you asked most pilots whether they could fly a plane into a building they would also say no.

So, how does the assembly of selected comments from various people from different contexts over the course of a period of time allow a conspiracy theory to be proven? Answer: it doesn't. You make a strong case for almost anything using that method.

Also LOL at Wilson's admission that he was once a stalker but now he has seen the light and he only believes in sensible pursuits such as conspiracy theories. Says it all really. :piralaugh:

W

Wilson

I shall join the pirate...Can you please read your post Bex..have a good read of it..Then do some thinking..deep thought..not just in your car on the way home listening to music thinking..but real thought..And then when your brain hurts have a BEX and a good lie down..

Oh and cancel your Daily Telegraph subscription..

Bex

Wilson said:
I shall join the pirate...Can you please read your post Bex..have a good read of it..Then do some thinking..deep thought..not just in your car on the way home listening to music thinking..but real thought..And then when your brain hurts have a BEX and a good lie down..

Oh and cancel your Daily Telegraph subscription..

Ahhh, I think I might know what my own post says.

And I don't have any affilliations or obsessions with any particular newspaper or powerbroker. LOL - more conspiracy theories.

Ranyen

I think Global Warming is a conspiracy. I mean look outside, 1 week to summer, is it bloody hot?

A crazy one I just thought of which I think will "gain some weight" with the crazy people that actually believe this kind of stuff is that an Evil Overlord owns all the Fast Food Franchises to make the world population obese, so the Earth will shift in its orbit and be destroyed.

Bugger conspiracies that we already know exists, come up with new ones!

clarence

masmariner said:
Was Martin Bryant guilty ? Was he capable of such accurate shooting in the massacre. ?

"On 28 April 1996 at Port Arthur in Australia, some of the best combat shooters in the world used a total of only 64 bullets to kill 35 people, wound 22 more, and cripple two cars. The first 19 victims in the Broad Arrow Cafe each died from a single 5.56-mm bullet to the head, all fired in less than 20 seconds from the right hip of a fast-moving combat shooter. This awesome display of marksmanship was blamed on an intellectually impaired young man called Martin Bryant, who had no shooting or military experience at all. In the months and years following Martins arrest, much of the public and private strain fell on his widowed mother Carleen. This is a very small part of Carleen Bryants profoundly disturbing story." --Joe Vialls

Gee, I'd be very careful taking this guy's quote as some sort of evidence.

And, you might want to have some consideration for those who may have some connection to that crime, or the offender, before sprouting about this tragedy without full first hand knowledge of the facts yourself.

I know a lot of what has been put into this Thread has been a bit of horseplay, but be aware that some of us may have had some prior contact with the offender, or have some knowledge about what happened that day. Show some decorum please.

And if you read the Wiki entry for that Massacre, you will soon read that not all folks who died in that Cafe died of head wounds, a Cafe that was quite small.

Bryant is as guilty as sin for those deaths, only his fingerprints were all over the murder weapons. And he was captured at the scene, with no reports of other persons involved at all.

The only issue of any sort of defence that was mentioned was the defence of imbecility, because of his low IQ. He barely scraped through the basic intelligence test, but was found to have a volatile mix of personality traits, one capable of violence.

marinermick

clarence said:
masmariner said:

"On 28 April 1996 at Port Arthur in Australia, some of the best combat shooters in the world used a total of only 64 bullets to kill 35 people, wound 22 more, and cripple two cars. The first 19 victims in the Broad Arrow Cafe each died from a single 5.56-mm bullet to the head, all fired in less than 20 seconds from the right hip of a fast-moving combat shooter. This awesome display of marksmanship was blamed on an intellectually impaired young man called Martin Bryant, who had no shooting or military experience at all. In the months and years following Martin’s arrest, much of the public and private strain fell on his widowed mother Carleen. This is a very small part of Carleen Bryant’s profoundly disturbing story." --Joe Vialls

And, you might want to have some consideration for those who may have some connection to that crime, or the offender, before sprouting about this tragedy without full first hand knowledge of the facts yourself.

I know a lot of what has been put into this Thread has been a bit of horseplay, but be aware that some of us may have had some prior contact with the offender, or have some knowledge about what happened that day.

And if you read the Wiki entry for that Massacre, you will soon read that not all folks who died in that Cafe died of head wounds, a Cafe that was quite small.

despite all the garbage posted on here i actually think that this post was a piss-take and masmariner does not honestly believe

at least i hope it is

if anyone would believe that conspiracy they would be believe anything

clarence

marinermick said:
clarence said:
masmariner said:

"On 28 April 1996 at Port Arthur in Australia, some of the best combat shooters in the world used a total of only 64 bullets to kill 35 people, wound 22 more, and cripple two cars. The first 19 victims in the Broad Arrow Cafe each died from a single 5.56-mm bullet to the head, all fired in less than 20 seconds from the right hip of a fast-moving combat shooter. This awesome display of marksmanship was blamed on an intellectually impaired young man called Martin Bryant, who had no shooting or military experience at all. In the months and years following Martin’s arrest, much of the public and private strain fell on his widowed mother Carleen. This is a very small part of Carleen Bryant’s profoundly disturbing story." --Joe Vialls

I know a lot of what has been put into this Thread has been a bit of horseplay, but be aware that some of us may have had some prior contact with the offender, or have some knowledge about what happened that day.

despite all the garbage posted on here i actually think that this post was a piss-take and masmariner does not honestly believe

at least i hope it is

if anyone would believe that conspiracy they would be believe anything

Yeah, I understand that, but 19 people were injured, which means they may still be alive trying to get over the trauma of that day. I'm sure some those people or their family, would be happy to read that post.

It shits me no end when such tragedies always seem to come to the attention of loonies looking for some Govt. controlled conspiracy or the like. I mean, sometimes, bad things just happen.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred