• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Conspiracy Theories (NWS)

W

Wilson

and because this group existed 40 years ago they were responsible for 9/11 then?
[/quote]

This group is still in power... The Military Industrial Complex

An excerpt from Eisenhowers final address

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist. We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together."

marinermick

Wilson said:
and because this group existed 40 years ago they were responsible for 9/11 then?

This group is still in power... The Military Industrial Complex

An excerpt from Eisenhowers final address

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist. We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together."
[/quote]

where is your evidence to support this?

you keep providing quotes as answers yet have no referencing whatsoever

W

Wilson

Where is the EVIDENCE to say that The United States of America is a Military Industrial Complex!!!
Do I have conduct a history lecture...
Do some research yourself...Like I did all those years ago at University...

Start with the Formation of the American Federal Reserve
or Zapata oil
Where did all the Nazi scientists go after WWII??
or the reasons and key figures that organised the Bay of Pigs Invasion
or What happened to the guy that proposed project Northwoods
and then what happened to the president that opposed Northwoods and The Bay of Pigs
or The reasons and motives behind Vietnam and Cambodia
Watergate, The Iran-Contra debacle, Who funded Al Qaeda and the Taliban to fight the Russians??

I can go on...Read!!!!  Not just on the internet but in books!!!

marinermick

lol, i do not have to do research as you are trying to convince me and this forum of half-baked conspiracies, thread-bear statements and massive leaps of faith

you still didn't answer my question as to how you could possibily cover up all this up when, according to these website and conspiracies, there are thousands of people involved in the points outlined and therefore in the cover-up?

W

Wilson

I can assure the  Historical events I pointed out are not half baked conspiracies but actual undisputed Historical events.. As for 9-11 well I am not so sure all I no is that alot of people have died as a result of an horrific event both during and after the "Attacks"

The War on Terror is unlike any other its not like fighting Indians or The English or The Germans The Japanese The Koreans The Vietnamese The Cambodians The Russians or The "AXIS" of Evil..

Its an invisible target an unwinnable war...Rumsfeld, Cheney and Bush sold us the WAR on Terror and I bought it at first but after doing a little digging I think we were all conned..As for the 1000's of people involved.. Its a big world what % would they make up..

Like I said dont listen to me take a look yourself..It's scary at times

Bex

LOL at the moon landing being faked as well.

Part of the conspiracy argument hinges on light and shadows on the ground. They reckon you can't have light on a surface without a direct line of sight to the light source and that the small amount of light at the dark side of the hills proves its a studio.

You've only got to go into e.g. a dark bedroom in your home and switch the hall light on to know that light reflects all around the room off the walls. The same applies to light reflecting off the sunny side of hills onto the dark, rear side of hills in front.

LOL at conspiracy theorists. They formulate a totally ficticious story and then claim that it must be true because others cannot prove it didn't happen that way. And when proof is presented, its all just part of the conspiracy :piralaugh:

W

Wilson

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=jSLNwG9pQFY

Check out this old guy saying it

W

Wilson

Yeah the moon landing.. I dont buy into that conspracy..Some nuts actually reckon there are man made structures on the moon!!!

Bex said:
LOL at the moon landing being faked as well.

Part of the conspiracy argument hinges on light and shadows on the ground. They reckon you can't have light on a surface without a direct line of sight to the light source and that the small amount of light at the dark side of the hills proves its a studio.

You've only got to go into e.g. a dark bedroom in your home and switch the hall light on to know that light reflects all around the room off the walls. The same applies to light reflecting off the sunny side of hills onto the dark, rear side of hills in front.

LOL at conspiracy theorists. They formulate a totally ficticious story and then claim that it must be true because others cannot prove it didn't happen that way. And when proof is presented, its all just part of the conspiracy :piralaugh:

Yeah they call them Dis INFO agents lol

I just look at it all from an Historical perspective not as a Conspiracy

W

Wilson

Here is an interesting Historical speel about 9-11

http://www.historycommons.org/context.jsp?item=a0598saudibribe&scale=5

Alicia

What about the one where Elvis isn't really dead .....

Or that Marrilyn Monroe was murdered by the government to keep her from telling the world information she learned while having an apparent affair with President John F. Kennedy.  Other theory is that she was murdered by the mob to settle a score with the Kennedys.

marinermick

brennan said:
Greenpoleffc said:
I reckon Bin Ladens loonies were responsible for the plane incidents but that the US screwed up and it was one of their missiles that hit the Pentagon. The hole in the front of the building is far too narrow to be a plane.

Watch said documentary for more info but its a v compelling argument

+ there was no airplane wreckage ever found.

cannot believe i missed this one

95% of the wreckage was found

W

Wilson

Yeah that Elvis one is great and there is the Paul is dead Beatles one...
I reckon Monroe was murdered no proof really just a little pay back me thinks..Happy Birthday Mr President

W

Wilson

[/quote]

[/quote]

And your evidence for 95% of the wreckage being found is from what source

marinermick

[/quote]

And your evidence for 95% of the wreckage being found is from what source
[/quote]

this link even sources its statements and conclusions:
http://www.rense.com/general32/phot.htm

the wiki is good on this one because they source everything:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Airlines_Flight_77

from a credible journal and published:
http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html?page=6

W

Wilson

Ok check out this site it has Proof apparently..With sources!!!

http://911proof.com/index

See what you think

W

Wilson

Rense dont make me laugh..The C-Ring photo is not a c-ring of a 757

Wikipedia the less said the better..I can go on and alter it !!!

No one says anything about 95%

The black Box was recovered...Have you heard the recordings????

Bex

Yeh, they didn't play the recording on the 6 o'clock news like they do with all the other black box recordings :p

marinermick

Wilson said:
Ok check out this site it has Proof apparently..With sources!!!

http://911proof.com/index

See what you think

read the page on the pentagon and some of its links (which so happen to be links to blogs, youtubes, other conspiracy sites and even its own website(lol) )

http://911proof.com/13.html

and they just throw up more questions and still no proof it wasn't plane

some facts that try to support their theories are not proof that a plane didn't crash into the building:
- the pentagon was a highly defended area with defensive weapons (does not mean a plane could not crash into the building)
- that planes can be tracked on radar (and? does not a plane cannot fly into the pentagon)
- that a pilot cannot have the skill to crash into the building (no eveidence of this)
- that no cameras caught the vision (so what?)

there is no proof on that website on the pentagon page that it wasn't a plane

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred