• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Conspiracy Theories (NWS)

bjw

bjw
Is anyone else here a fan of Conspiracy Theories?

Some of my favourites are;
Did we really land on the moon?
Who assissanted JFK?
Was Pharlap poisoned?
Was Kurt Cobain murdered?

and my all-time favourite
Were America responsible for the 9/11 attacks?

Discuss/opinons/etc...  :popcorn: :tv: :tophat:

FFC Mariner

Arnold has dirty pix of Uncle Frank?

Most rational theory to explain his continued employment that I can come up with

Jesus

Jesus
brennan said:
Is anyone else here a fan of Conspiracy Theories?

Some of my favourites are;
Did we really land on the moon?
Who assissanted JFK?
Was Pharlap poisoned?
Was Kurt Cobain murdered?

and my all-time favourite
Were America responsible for the 9/11 attacks?

Discuss/opinons/etc...  :popcorn: :tv: :tophat:

I will never know why anyone really cares what happened to the horse?

clarence

* Moon landing? YES
* Who killed JFK? money is still out on this, Oswald was involved but a lot of experts conclude others were involved. The grassy knoll.
* Phar Lap poisoned. Actually yes. Now authorities have concluded that Phar Lap was given a cough tonic that included Arsenic. Tommy Woodcock, his strapper and then Trainer, was always of the belief he gave Phar Lap something that killed him, and he was right.
* Kurt Cobain murdered? NO. Suicide. Anyone married to Courtney Love would have done the same thing.
* 9/11 Attacks America's doing? Not directly. But their foreign affairs' policies and world wide economical might held them up as targets. Wait for another 50 years and sees what comes out of their Archives. Previous attacks on the World Trade complex by al-quaeda operatives (twice before by truck bombs), and the FBI should have or the CIA should have, picked up the info about Arabian students wanting to learn to only fly (not take off or land) planes - which was reported.

mariners4ever

Goldenboy said:
Greenpoleffc said:
Harold is still making his way into Melb from Avalon I think

Is Avalon a place in Melbourne, or is it a reference to Holt being as great as King Arthur? Holt is The Once and Future Prime Minister.

its one of melbourne's domestic airports but it takes forever to get to the city from the airport

Paolo

Jesus said:
I will never know why anyone really cares what happened to the horse?
...a few carefully crafted advertisements convinced us that the ethical treatment of animals was important

peta-sophie.monk.jpg

peta_charlotte_ross_h.jpg

pamela_peta_lead_narrowweb__300x400,0.jpg

~Floss~

My favourite conspiracy theory is that KFC donates a percentage of profits to support the KKK, of which Colonel Harland Sanders was a member. He never reached the rank of Colonel in any official US military organisation; it is supposedly in reference to his level of authority in the Klan.

Another theory is that the name change from Kentucky Fried Chicken to KFC was not to remove the unfashionable word "Fried" from the name, but because they can no longer use the word "Chicken". I read in the Guinness Book of Records a while ago that a chicken survived for 17 years without a head; they fed formula directly down its throat with an eye-dropper. Immediately I thought: no head, no brain... no brain, no pain.... so, if raising battery chickens is so cruel because of the hardship they have to endure, why not remove their brains and then it doesn't matter how bad their conditions are. (follows on nicely from the PETA posters). Apparently KFC have already thought of this, and in fact breed genetically modified organisms that cannot be legally called Chickens. Aside from having no brains, they have no beaks and no feathers, which saves KFC millions annually, which translates to more funding for the KKK.

:popcorn:

Bear

As a former employee/cook for kfc, I can confirm that the chickens DO have heads, as I discovered when opening a bag of cut up raw chicken one day, and the head was still attached.

I can also confirm that in the 2 years I worked there, there where no black employees in my stores.

Hmm

~Floss~

Oh yeah, how could I forget... an important part of the conspiracy theory is the KKK's belief that the bulk of KFC's customers are African-Americans (because, supposedly, they eat a lot of fried chicken - so the theory goes). So the KKK is (allegedly) funding its white supremicist activities using money taken from African Americans

clarence

pokey said:
PETA makes me laugh.

Will be even more funny if they find out that Soy can be a dangerous additive to foods if not prepared properly - and possibly cause cancers. (A lot of vegetarians swear by Soy products.)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred