• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Conspiracy Theories (NWS)

marinermick

clarence said:
marinermick said:
clarence said:
masmariner said:
Was Martin Bryant guilty ? Was he capable of such accurate shooting in the massacre. ?

"On 28 April 1996 at Port Arthur in Australia, some of the best combat shooters in the world used a total of only 64 bullets to kill 35 people, wound 22 more, and cripple two cars. The first 19 victims in the Broad Arrow Cafe each died from a single 5.56-mm bullet to the head, all fired in less than 20 seconds from the right hip of a fast-moving combat shooter. This awesome display of marksmanship was blamed on an intellectually impaired young man called Martin Bryant, who had no shooting or military experience at all. In the months and years following Martin’s arrest, much of the public and private strain fell on his widowed mother Carleen. This is a very small part of Carleen Bryant’s profoundly disturbing story." --Joe Vialls

Gee, I'd be very careful taking this guy's quote as some sort of evidence.

And, you might want to have some consideration for those who may have some connection to that crime, or the offender, before sprouting about this tragedy without full first hand knowledge of the facts yourself.

I know a lot of what has been put into this Thread has been a bit of horseplay, but be aware that some of us may have had some prior contact with the offender, or have some knowledge about what happened that day.

And if you read the Wiki entry for that Massacre, you will soon read that not all folks who died in that Cafe died of head wounds, a Cafe that was quite small.

despite all the garbage posted on here i actually think that this post was a piss-take and masmariner does not honestly believe

at least i hope it is

if anyone would believe that conspiracy they would be believe anything

Yeah, I understand that, but 19 people were injured, which means they may still be alive trying to get over the trauma of that day. I'm sure some those people or their family, would be happy to read that post.

It shits me no end when such tragedies always seem to come to the attention of loonies looking for some Govt. controlled conspiracy or the like. I mean, sometimes, bad things just happen.

point taken and QFT

~Floss~

QFT but besides all that a good conspiracy theory must have some reasoning or motivation behind it. That one made no attempt to explain why anyone would want to "conspire" to do this and why the police/govt would go to the effort of covering it up.

Davo

Wilson said:
There are thousands of little clues!!
9/11 was a false flag opperation..
Buldings don't fall down on their own footprint..
Not 3 of them any way after being on fire for an hour..

Research it...

I have researched it and as a Civil Engineer the way the buildings collapsed is consistent with the damage caused by the aircraft.

W

Wilson

Davo said:
Wilson said:
There are thousands of little clues!!
9/11 was a false flag opperation..
Buldings don't fall down on their own footprint..
Not 3 of them any way after being on fire for an hour..

Research it...

I have researched it and as a Civil Engineer the way the buildings collapsed is consistent with the damage caused by the aircraft.
These guys do not agree with your conclusion
http://www.ae911truth.org/

W

Wilson

marinermick said:
clarence said:
marinermick said:
clarence said:
masmariner said:
Was Martin Bryant guilty ? Was he capable of such accurate shooting in the massacre. ?

"On 28 April 1996 at Port Arthur in Australia, some of the best combat shooters in the world used a total of only 64 bullets to kill 35 people, wound 22 more, and cripple two cars. The first 19 victims in the Broad Arrow Cafe each died from a single 5.56-mm bullet to the head, all fired in less than 20 seconds from the right hip of a fast-moving combat shooter. This awesome display of marksmanship was blamed on an intellectually impaired young man called Martin Bryant, who had no shooting or military experience at all. In the months and years following Martin’s arrest, much of the public and private strain fell on his widowed mother Carleen. This is a very small part of Carleen Bryant’s profoundly disturbing story." --Joe Vialls

Gee, I'd be very careful taking this guy's quote as some sort of evidence.

And, you might want to have some consideration for those who may have some connection to that crime, or the offender, before sprouting about this tragedy without full first hand knowledge of the facts yourself.

I know a lot of what has been put into this Thread has been a bit of horseplay, but be aware that some of us may have had some prior contact with the offender, or have some knowledge about what happened that day.

And if you read the Wiki entry for that Massacre, you will soon read that not all folks who died in that Cafe died of head wounds, a Cafe that was quite small.

despite all the garbage posted on here i actually think that this post was a piss-take and masmariner does not honestly believe

at least i hope it is

if anyone would believe that conspiracy they would be believe anything

Yeah, I understand that, but 19 people were injured, which means they may still be alive trying to get over the trauma of that day. I'm sure some those people or their family, would be happy to read that post.

It shits me no end when such tragedies always seem to come to the attention of loonies looking for some Govt. controlled conspiracy or the like. I mean, sometimes, bad things just happen.

point taken and QFT

Here Here

Ted

With the Pentagon, the initial hole in the building was smaller than a 757 would make if it got there avoiding various other obstacles on the way. Even the parts of the jet engine recovered from outside the building were supposedly not consistent with a 757.

Bex

LOL at the hole size argument.

If a cricket ball goes through a window, the hole is not the exact size of a cricket ball. Aeroplane hitting slab of concrete = same deal.

Bex

Ted said:
Even the parts of the jet engine recovered from outside the building were supposedly not consistent with a 757.
Proof?? Or should I say, sauce?

Lots of heresay but very little substance.

clarence

~Floss~ said:
QFT but besides all that a good conspiracy theory must have some reasoning or motivation behind it. That one made no attempt to explain why anyone would want to "conspire" to do this and why the police/govt would go to the effort of covering it up.

The alleged conspiracy behind the Port Arthur Massacre is that the horrible tragedy led to the national outcry for the removal of guns and rifles from our society.

However, I do not know of any Australian soldier that would have listened to such orders if the allegation is that a marksman from the Army was somehow involved.

If you look at the political motive of what the Howard Govt. was doing or about to do at that time (take on the Unions), they might have (allegedly) worked to conspire a tragedy that would lead, through a carefully constructed media campaign, to the removal of firearms from the nation.

As gun laws are state responsibilities, the Federal Govt. would have had to had allegedly staged a massive tragedy involving firearms for that to happen, to invoke a national outcry (via media hype).

By disarming the populace, the conspiracy theory is that it works for the Govt. about to take on a major opposing political force, mostly made up of people power.

The Govt. of the day makes major decisions in the light of the tragedy, the states are cowled down into agreeing to restrictive state laws, Howard and his Govt. are made to look like real leaders making decisions and protecting the average person in the street, and those hotheads in the community can't take to the streets with any firearms. And when Howard and his Govt. start putting the boot into the Unions, there's a larger percentage of population behind him at the start.

Bear

Bex said:
LOL at the hole size argument.

If a cricket ball goes through a window, the hole is not the exact size of a cricket ball.

Thats cos the glass would shatter. Duh

marinermick

Ted said:
With the Pentagon, the initial hole in the building was smaller than a 757 would make if it got there avoiding various other obstacles on the way. Even the parts of the jet engine recovered from outside the building were supposedly not consistent with a 757.

have a read of the link i posted and it explains it very logically and succintly

W

Wilson

Conspiracy's in the digital age

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/viewnews.php?id=141381

Jimm Marrs

Not a bad read--Look him up!! Some wild stuff..But worth a look

W

Wilson

marinermick said:
Ted said:

have a read of the link i posted and it explains it very logically and succintly

popular mechanics is not a trusted source of facts especially when it comes to government involved issues..

marinermick

Wilson said:
marinermick said:
Ted said:

popular mechanics is not a trusted source of facts especially when it comes to government involved issues..

lol, and your websites are

at least it explains it logically and intelligently so that it all makes sense - not massive leaps of conclusions

W

Wilson

I view all the information logically from different sorces both from print and on-line..Are you disputing that the CIA did not form or finance or arm Al qaeda..Bin Laden had nothing to do with 9-11..
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/fugitives/laden.htm

He is wanted for other crimes..Not the world trade centre bombing in 93 nor 9-11 as popular media would have you believe

W

Wilson

At the home for PM's investigation into 9/11 conspiracy theories, read excerpts from our full report with analysis from Sen. John McCain

This is taken from the PM home page....

Interesting dont you think that they would involve a republican in the analysis..This questions the credability some what dont you think??  The book which you can purchase I might add was actually forwarded by Senator Mc Cain..So I think and it's only MY opinion that this would put the credibility of the book into question?? Who funded the project out of their New York offices???

marinermick

Wilson said:
I view all the information logically from different sorces both from print and on-line..Are you disputing that the CIA did not form or finance or arm Al qaeda..Bin Laden had nothing to do with 9-11..
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/fugitives/laden.htm

He is wanted for other crimes..Not the world trade centre bombing in 93 nor 9-11 as popular media would have you believe

not disputing the fact that the usa funded both iran and iraq at different stages as well as al qaeda

not disputing the fact that the bush family had business dealings with the bin laden

this is all commonly well known

what i am dusputing is then the massive leap conclusion saying that the american government plotted against its own people to be directly responsible for 9/11 - a deed that would have taken the coordination of thousands of people and precision timing, yet there was not one leak now or then

the momumental scale of this conspiracy is both logistically and communicatively impossible

f**k, the american government screwed up in about every major war it entered and can't even run its economy properly

how it could then achieve all this so immaculately is just a massive laugh

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred