• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Central Coast Mariners Squad for 2009/10 HAL Season

Roy Law

See Lawrie is stiring the pot again...http://www.smh.com.au/news/sport/football/a-league/mariners-fail-in-bid-to-poach-jets-skipper/2009/11/16/1258219800190.html

Dr Nick

asif we would want santalab. agree that rudan is too old though

who will LM be looking at to replace boogs? any good youngsters coming through?

dibo

Dr Nick said:

You should see the youth team central defenders. They're f**king scary.

typool said:
it's good to see LM looking around and thinking 3 steps ahead

QFT, though I don't think it's ever been otherwise. We've just had less success and perhaps less imagination in the past.

Statue

dibo said:
Dr Nick said:

Is the meaning scary as in good and intimidating or scary as in the make stupid mistakes and dont look safe?

Kareem

marinermick said:
Marquee said:
Anyone know the training schedule for this week? I've got some spare time and hoping to go and watch.

Budgie today, Sohier Park (Ourimbah) tomorrow, Wednesday off and budgie again in Thursday.

All at 10am
thanks
me and my sister had a good time stalking them today! :p

dibo

Statue said:
dibo said:
Dr Nick said:

Is the meaning scary as in good and intimidating or scary as in the make stupid mistakes and dont look safe?

look at these fellas:

Adam Ormsby
00002199_Image.jpeg

Date of birth: Apr 29, 1991
Weight: 84 kg
Height: 190 cm

Luka Dukic
00002283_Image.jpeg

Date of birth: Nov 25, 1990
Weight: 86 kg
Height: 189 cm

I guess Adam's not quite as scary looking, but they're both big boys, but quick enough, very assured on the ball, good in the air and decent tacklers. Me likey.

MagpieMariner

The article on the CCM site on Dukic a little while ago was very interesting. He can't be too foul if Serbian coaches reckon he's on a par with their guys of the same age.

Forum Phoenix

Kareem said:
IMO they look good + intimidating Scary!
like I wouldnt want to be alone in an alley with them!

lol, if you met Ormsby in a dark alley, the only thing he looks like he'd give you is a nice cup of tea and a home made biscuit.

Dukic on the other hand, looks like he's giving the final smile that he likes to give his victims right before he knifes them and takes back Ormsby's biscuit.

dibo

I don't think either of them are disgraced pace-wise. At NYL level from what I've seen they're a bit like Meggsy was at HAL level - not amazingly quick but smart enough to be where they need to be and then good enough to not just nick the ball and hoof it but immediately get it moving to a man and get our system going again. Under pressure? A quick half turn and pass and the ball moves on. Good players them.

bikinigirl

Forum Phoenix said:
lol, if you met Ormsby in a dark alley, the only thing he looks like he'd give you is a nice cup of tea and a home made biscuit.

Dukic on the other hand, looks like he's giving the final smile that he likes to give his victims right before he knifes them and takes back Ormsby's biscuit.

. and apparently they work together ... nice teamwork

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred