• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Central Coast Mariners Squad for 2009/10 HAL Season

hallaways

hey i was just wondering if any1 has heard if there is any new players that have been signed for the 2009/10 season or anytime be4 that ???

marinermick

hallaways said:
hey i was just wondering if any1 has heard if there is any new players that have been signed for the 2009/10 season or anytime be4 that ???

no

13 current players contracted for next season and beyond

more to resign soon i guess

Rowdy

"Central Coast Mariners Squad for 2009/10 Season" would probably be a good working thread title  ;)

Rowdy

:p

Top notch, international, well'ard new CB signed for finals and ACL campaign, are the words i'd like to see in here  :eek:verhead:

dub

FFC Mariner said:
Meggsi
McBride
Bozza
Skoko

(Not too much to ask is it?)

TO LATE BOZZA IS GOING TO THE SCUM NEXT WEEK FOR THE CHAMPION LEAUGE BACK UP AND TO PRESSURE ON COVIC

Jorome Alexander Bennett

FFC Mariner said:
Meggsi
McBride
Bozza
Skoko

(Not too much to ask is it?)

That is a good start.
I hope adding Zlatan Ibrahimovich, Pavel Nedved, '96 Shearer and a robot from 2057 isn't pushing our wish list too far. If not, we'll get out of the group stage for sure.

McBride is the sort of guy we should look at for guest contract/loan spells a la Fred at Nix.
Doesn't Freddy Ljunberg play in the MLS?

hallaways

i had been wondering bout beauchamp as he owns a house just down the road from me and lived there while he was playin for the mariners and he hasnt sold it. is this a sign he might come back?

jaypee

DT_Ultras said:

I heard he was headed to MoTown next year.........

Now all jokes aside - I would think Meggsie would be great to have back but I think he's got at least another year on his contract and the fact he played Champions League this season would mean he ain't going anywhere just yet....

I don't think we need Bozza (pains me to say that) but if we were to take the money he would get I am sure we could get a decent player (probably to replace Jedi....)

Rowdy

hallaways said:
i had been wondering bout beauchamp as he owns a house just down the road from me and lived there while he was playin for the mariners and he hasnt sold it. is this a sign he might come back?

Talked his Dad at a game some time ago and he said Meggsi was going to keep it as an investment with plans of always returning to Australia at the end of wherever his footballing career takes him, like the central Coast so maybe will become a Coastie Senior citizen in the future. As said after playing against the likes of Man Untd. etc, cant see him wanting to come back to Aus for quiiiiiiite awhile .

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred