• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Beware The Mariners

serious14

marinermick said:
FFC Mariner said:
Bear said:
Jerome said:
ay no thanks!!!, he is the next viduka as far as im concerned, holds the ball and

OMG!!!!!

someone, just like me, who does not rate djite!

how this guy gets a run, anywhere, is beyond me

Shit-eh............go on, name a more over rated player???

lolman

Over-rating would imply that people rate that clown in the first place....

marinermick

serious14 said:
marinermick said:
FFC Mariner said:
Bear said:
Jerome said:
ay no thanks!!!, he is the next viduka as far as im concerned, holds the ball and

OMG!!!!!

someone, just like me, who does not rate djite!

how this guy gets a run, anywhere, is beyond me

Shit-eh............go on, name a more over rated player???

lolman

Over-rating would imply that people rate that clown in the first place....

someone must rate him if he keeps getting selected for both his national team and his national league club

marinermick

FFC Mariner said:
A pro Lolman post.........

Aliens have taken the real Mick

:piralaugh:

actually that wasn't meant to be pro-lolman but looking at it again it reads like that

was trying to say that he is rated by some people (not me)

Andre_1

Think you guys may have underestimated Mr Hollman if his wikipaedia page is a guide?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brett_Holman

midfielder

4-0 ... over tards .. smashed the beach worms ... matched the flying circus..

Just feel with Huke, weeMac, Doig, Corwell fit and ready next week... if we can get a striker to support Matty... it's our year..

nero

More goals from the strikers and the same amount from the midfielders and we are laughing

FFC Mariner

From the gaffer.............

"I believe, and the coaching staff believe that we have a really good squad. I just think sometimes the players dont believe how good they are.

"I just hope after a performance like that we do believe in ourselves, and believe in each other, they can get better, said McKinna.

Nail/Head

Forum Phoenix

HEAR HEAR LAWRIE!!!

You have proved that CCM.

Give Sydney the same amount of respect as we played with against the tards last night, and we'll beat them too. Don't traet these guys or the poxy SFS like they are special, none of these teams are. Pay no attention to any of the lame fox sports hype. Or any other pundits. Our squad is clearly second to none.

Battle with the same determination and heart and couple it with the self belief that we have earned... and I'm with midfielder...

I think this can be our year.
:fireup:

midfielder

Look at our midfield ...all mid field positions are under pressure ...

Assume the first team midfield... Travis, weeMac, Corwell, Hutch....

The second midfield ... Elrich, Pedj, Huke, Lewis....

Porter as a wide roving mid for either the first or second midfield...

This is a very strong position to be in... and many mids can play both wide and in the middle of the park...

bjw

bjw
If simon keeps banging away goals... mrdja and dmac get atleast 10 between them, and some of the midfield chip in with goals and we keep up the same defense then no doubt we'll finish top 3.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred