• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Beware The Mariners

FFC Mariner

bj. said:
If simon keeps banging away goals... mrdja and dmac get atleast 10 between them, and some of the midfield chip in with goals and we keep up the same defense then no doubt we'll finish top 3.

I may have discovered the flaw in your plan...........

Blair

FFC Mariner said:
bj. said:
If simon keeps banging away goals... mrdja and dmac get atleast 10 between them, and some of the midfield chip in with goals and we keep up the same defense then no doubt we'll finish top 3.
which is?

bjw

bjw
Blair said:
FFC Mariner said:
bj. said:
which is?

fine, mrdja, dmac & kwas to get 10 between them

Blair

bj. said:
Blair said:
FFC Mariner said:
bj. said:
which is?

fine, mrdja and dmac to get 5 between them
hahaha true

Forum Phoenix said:
HEAR HEAR LAWRIE!!!

You have proved that CCM.

Give Sydney the same amount of respect as we played with against the tards last night, and we'll beat them too. Don't traet these guys or the poxy SFS like they are special, none of these teams are. Pay no attention to any of the lame fox sports hype. Or any other pundits. Our squad is clearly second to none.

Battle with the same determination and heart and couple it with the self belief that we have earned... and I'm with midfielder...

I think this can be our year.
:fireup:

We should all take a page out of his book, fire up and get behind our team.

nero

Everytime we win I am really pumped and excited about the next game.

Please, can we back this win up with another against Fury, Please.

It is so hard to watch when we struggle to find goals. Lets hope the strikers can go on and score for the next few(all) rounds.

midfielder

Dare I say ... go on say dare you .... I told you so before the season kicked off we have a midfield to die for ... only the Choppers have the game that could unsettle us .. smooth flowing ... tight, balanced, hard working, and most of all skilled on the ball...

BUT WHAT ABOUT ....;;;;;DANNY 'S RETURN TO TOP FORM...[glow=red,2,300][/glow]'''' ..... Also and as predicted be it coiming latter than I expected even myself was starting to give up but Nil & Elrich are gaining confidence and that can only be good ...

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKK me look at the mid ... first Travis, weeMac, Crowell, Hutch ... and the back up Elrick, Pedj, Huke, Little Matty .... plus Porter can play in either side out wide.... aside from Crowell all small fast and good on the ball...

Hutch is having his best season ever ... heaps more space as weeMac & Travis dragging defences all over the place... Hutch what a FOOKING goal burst onto the ball turn balance and shot ...

Don't loose faith we will make the grand final ... FOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKK I hope pray beg that we hold this squad together for the next Asian cup we are in ....

Beware the Mariners........... if Nil & Elrich can lift ... then as someone said somewhere in a film... the circle is almost complete...

Tell everybody to come next week bring your friends ... we should back this squad with the crowd they deserve...

Fire UPPPPPPPPPPp.. and up all those who said my head was up my arse when I said before the season started we where going to tear other teams apart.. ..SPECIAL NOTE TO SOME UNKIND FELLOW WRITERS ON  .  Half Time Heroes look who's laughing now

Finally well done LM .. your job was on the line and you recruited .. well words fail me but a big thank you

MagpieMariner

bj. said:
Blair said:
FFC Mariner said:
bj. said:
which is?

fine, mrdja, dmac & kwas to get 10 between them
I think Dmac might be on the way out, but Nik & Kwassie are half way there  ;D

Forum Phoenix

midfielder said:
Dare I say ... go on say dare you .... I told you so before the season kicked off we have a midfield to die for ... only the Choppers have the game that could unsettle us .. smooth flowing ... tight, balanced, hard working, and most of all skilled on the ball...

BUT WHAT ABOUT ....;;;;;DANNY 'S RETURN TO TOP FORM...[glow=red,2,300][/glow]'''' ..... Also and as predicted be it coiming latter than I expected even myself was starting to give up but Nil & Elrich are gaining confidence and that can only be good ...

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKK me look at the mid ... first Travis, weeMac, Crowell, Hutch ... and the back up Elrick, Pedj, Huke, Little Matty .... plus Porter can play in either side out wide.... aside from Crowell all small fast and good on the ball...

Hutch is having his best season ever ... heaps more space as weeMac & Travis dragging defences all over the place... Hutch what a FOOKING goal burst onto the ball turn balance and shot ...

Don't loose faith we will make the grand final ... FOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKK I hope pray beg that we hold this squad together for the next Asian cup we are in ....

Beware the Mariners........... if Nil & Elrich can lift ... then as someone said somewhere in a film... the circle is almost complete...

Tell everybody to come next week bring your friends ... we should back this squad with the crowd they deserve...

Fire UPPPPPPPPPPp.. and up all those who said my head was up my arse when I said before the season started we where going to tear other teams apart.. ..SPECIAL NOTE TO SOME UNKIND FELLOW WRITERS ON  .  Half Time Heroes look who's laughing now

Finally well done LM .. your job was on the line and you recruited .. well words fail me but a big thank you

Love your work Midfielder! ;D
I was always a believer ;D

soundsdifferent

i say in two weeks this board will be buzzing..
we can beat wellington and NQF, and as we have all seen the only club we have had trouble beating this season is sydney. even kwas couldnt do it for us. i say we will finish around 4-5 from there, beware.. who knows? why cant we win?
tbh with the way NQF played last game they are good nuf to win..
how bout i just say beware any team. on any given day any team can beat any other team, i havent found one team this season to string together massive amounts of consistency apart from newcy and Melbourne.. but hey! we havent been able to string together more than 2 weeks of good football? Maybe its time lawrie got a big name in? it worked with Johny Aloisi.. and we got some crowds. oi whats the point of signing a new defender? the one waiting for the visa to clear..? didnt we have the best defense in the league? did lawrie see the downfall coming?
hmm... maybe it wasnt time for change? maybe the idea that one of the back 4 was possibly gonna be demoted that led to the downfall... well i still say beware and again i say beware.. i know we will win one day soon.. the longer it takes the more sweater it will become. 

MagpieMariner

soundsdifferent said:
[snip]
we can beat wellington and NQF, and as we have all seen the only club we have had trouble beating this season is sydney. [snip] 

I hate to be seen as a doomsayer, but there is another club we have had trouble beating the last two seasons, and that is Welly. It becomes even more grim looking at our difficulty in scoring the last few weeks: the last time we scored against them was the last regular season match in V3. Admittedly they have trouble scoring against us as well, but at least they have scored.
Hopefully, tomorrow we break the hoodoo.

scottmac

Suspended
spike said:
soundsdifferent said:
[snip]
we can beat wellington and NQF, and as we have all seen the only club we have had trouble beating this season is sydney. [snip] 

I hate to be seen as a doomsayer, but there is another club we have had trouble beating the last two seasons, and that is Welly. It becomes even more grim looking at our difficulty in scoring the last few weeks: the last time we scored against them was the last regular season match in V3. Admittedly they have trouble scoring against us as well, but at least they have scored.
Hopefully, tomorrow we break the hoodoo.

Here goes a big call.

if we loose this game, we will not make the 6 and come dead last.

I hope beyond hope that it does not happen and i will be cheering loud and proud for a Mariners victory. But i have a bad feeling about the rest of this season.

MagpieMariner

I don't know about stone motherless, I think we'll stay in front of Pissant Town, but I think a loss will just about sink us for this year as far as the post-season is concerned.
I will be there as well willing with all my being for a Mariners win, but I have to admit to a certain lack of confidence.
The thing that concerns me most is that my wife is coming with me tomorrow. The only match she has been to so far was the 4-5 loss to FC when Talay broke Heff's leg. I do so hope this is not an omen!

Forum Phoenix

Our backline is bound o be frailer than usual... and you'd have to think Herbert will be telling Bertos, Ifil Daniel et al to run at us all day...

There is no two ways about it, we need to play at our best tomorrow and also have a little luck.

Huge game for us.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred