• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Australia vs. Uzbekistan, World Cup Qualifier, 1st April, 8pm kickoff

serious14

http://www.news.com.au/gallery/0,23607,5038249-5001023-5,00.html

"Australia v Uzbekistan - Socceroos fans light a fire or flare after Harry Kewell's penality kick".

i). Fire or flare??  Hahahahahaha.....
ii).  After Kewell's kick - or in the 91st minute in anticipation of the win being confirmed.  Whatever.  Don't let the truth get in the way, yeah??

Good to see News Limited keeping up to their usual "standards" of "journalism".  ;D

serious14

Bahrain 1, Qatar 0.  Half an hour to go.

Comical goal..... utterly comical.  A free kick that went through about 4 sets of Bahraini legs whilst the Qatar players stood motionless.  The Arabic commentator on my stream is losing his mind.  :tv:

serious14

Nah, sorry mate.  1-0 to Bahrain at fulltime.  Qatar were hilariously awful. 

F*ck it, we've qualified anyway, statistics be damned.  :p

FFC Mariner

Great night, although got soaked about 5x

GGA just embarrassed themselves - think high school carnival sponsored by a betting agency and you just about have it.

Lots of spotty teens crammed down the front trying to do their own thing and being pwnd by the rest of the end.

1st half was dire. To me they looked a bit nervy. Meggsi got better as the game went on as did Bresc. Pitch was v greasy and looked better on the TV highlights than it actually was.

Wonderful header for the 1st goal.

Sean

serious14 said:
Two negatives (an all time low from me, yes??  :p) - The Betfair GGA.  You twats have had your run at embarassing the rest of us.  Time to go now.   And Lolman.  Seriously, it's not funny anymore.  Just stop......

from your impeccable view of the pitch WTF was wrong with Holmans performance? did you watch the game? did you watch his runs?

bulldogmariner

Sean Francis Lacy said:
serious14 said:
Two negatives (an all time low from me, yes??  :p) - The Betfair GGA.  You twats have had your run at embarassing the rest of us.  Time to go now.   And Lolman.  Seriously, it's not funny anymore.  Just stop......

from your impeccable view of the pitch WTF was wrong with Holmans performance? did you watch the game? did you watch his runs?
Serious is just one of many who dont like Holman.
He did ok last night when he came on. Looked like he could do anything on a few runs but did nothing in the final third.

T

Sean Francis Lacy said:
serious14 said:

I had an impeccable view from the half way line, and Holman was not good. The runs would have been great if he remembered to take the ball with him.

scottmac

Suspended
bulldogmariner said:
Sean Francis Lacy said:
serious14 said:

Serious is just one of many who dont like Holman.
He did ok last night when he came on. Looked like he could do anything on a few runs but did nothing in the final third.

When holman is on the pitch he actually encourages and sometimes produces ball to feet play. He knocks it between himself and bresc quite often, always running into space while doing so. He may not be able to hit the back of the net, but his play is something that the aus side does not have much of.

Looked good for not having regular game time of late too.

FFC Mariner

Would it be possible for Holman to learn to develop a 1st touch?

Mind you, he has more songs than the rest of the team.

Sadly, none of them are nice.

I think the booing of him when he came on last night was more to do with the fact that he WASNT Timmy C

J

jiggles

I need to stop drinking.

Before the game, I went to the bathroom (quite drunk...) and when I came back to my seat, my mate, my 4 beers, my bag and everything was gone. Couldn't be seen. Had started raining so had assumed he'd moved to shelter. Tried calling but dodgy reception in stadium meant I couldn't hear what he was saying and text's weren't going through. I hang around for 20 mins, wandering around, getting the shits.

Turned out...I'd wandered into Aisle 118...where he was in 119....

*sigh*

Good game though.

Thanks to FFC Mariner who drove my drunk arse back to Frogy's, and put up with my drunken rambling. Thanks also to Ally, for making sure I got home...as I have no recollection of even leaving the stadium. kutgw me.

Peachos

Wasnt the greatest game, how did bresc get man of the match?, he had an okay second half, good cross for the goal, but was mostly useless
was everyone else just worse or something
LOLman is just shite

Sym

ahaha
"Bresc was mostly useless"

bahahahaha

Pretty sure Holman wouldn't be getting game time if he was shit...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred