• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Australia vs. Uzbekistan, World Cup Qualifier, 1st April, 8pm kickoff

kevrenor

dibo said:
A.J.V said:
Australia will win 2-0 with mcdonald scoring an bahrain will beat qatar 8)

well that rules out us quaifying tonight then. :(

There has been way too much talk about the scenarios, and rooster talk of how it ain't the same to qualify like this ... just win the damn game first guys, then there are more games to win!

clarky81

ive been to Doha and Yokahama and old sydney town but no matter how far  or wide i go i will still call old capetown home of the SOCCEROOS good shit bring WC 2010 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ben

good work boys, glad to get that win especially after a few scary moments in the first half. great to see jedi get a run at the end, sad to see holman get a run though. WORLD CUP HERE WE COME!!

midfielder

What pride two Mariners on the park ... Jedi on as a late replacement and Beeeh's all match...

Cannot see us not making the WC now..... loved the look in Kool eye as he was waiting to take the penalty just sheer determination ... over 57, 000 in the poring rain and its poured rain for the last two days.

Ben

i just wish i could have gone but i had a uni lecture that i could not miss so i had to miss this game, i managed to rush to trevs place and see the game though so i was happy about that, thought megsy looked really solid at the back

Auburn Mariner

Good night at Stadium Australia, VERY wet at times though. 57292 seemed a fair crowd given the sub-tropical monsoon at Sydney Olympic Park this evening.

Great header by Jesus Kennedy, and a professional spot kick from Harry K.

Bresciano was very good in the second half. How he missed that sitter in the first half is beyond me. Meggsi got better as the game went along, Neill was solid, and it was great to see Mile get a short run.

Holman is just so popular (NOT), Arnold is still very much O-U-T, but it was the Betfair GGA that copped a serious pasting from the crowd.

Thanks again to Serious for arranging our tix. Was great to sit with fellow Coasties.

Thumbs down to the nameless GGA numbnut from Newcastle who wore his Jets scarf, and the occasional Bling fan that wore Bling attire (you idiots, wear GREEN & GOLD!!!).

Have just watched South Korea snatch an 88th minute winner against North Korea in Seoul (much to my surprise, though this game was being staged in Shanghai).

All in all, another joyous night at Stadium Australia. Hopefully, Bahrain & Qatar will play a bore draw in 937 degrees (lots of diving is a CERTAINTY from these two skirt-wearers) and then it's Durban, HERE WE COME!!

serious14

Jesus Kennedy walks on water, Jesus Kennedy walks on water
Pim Verbeek football genius, Pim Verbeek football genius

A night in the same vein as Uruguay '05.  _Amazing_ scenes.

Two negatives (an all time low from me, yes??  :p) - The Betfair GGA.  You twats have had your run at embarassing the rest of us.  Time to go now.  And Lolman.  Seriously, it's not funny anymore.  Just stop......

The positives were _everything else_.  From what seemed like a group of 30 or so of us coastie types squishing into 16 seats, to the hilarity of the Sydney boys (stood right behind us) chants, to the sublimely awesome Jesus Kennedy, to the entire crowd in the second half, to the at-times-superbly sexy football, to Harry Kewell...... not to mention the insanity of a 6 person jump-up-and-down-and-scream-Jesus'-name-over-and-over we just scored a goal mosh that consists of Auburn, myself, Bear, Fish, FFC, and Sacko.  Oh my.  :p

To reiterate on the Harry - we may have the impact of the Jesus and the Timmy, but when we need someone to go "f*ck you, I am turning this game on my own-some", you cannot go past Harry.  He was unstoppable in the second half.

Book your tickets, we're off to Seth Efrika.  Another night for the memories, and another ticket for the collection.

;D

P.S.  Nice to see a proper flare too, none of that smokey rubbish......

serious14

ImageResizer.ashx

adore.gif
adore.gif
adore.gif
adore.gif
adore.gif
adore.gif
adore.gif
adore.gif
adore.gif
adore.gif