• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Australia vs. Uzbekistan, World Cup Qualifier, 1st April, 8pm kickoff

J

jiggles

Ty to those who ruined a possible awesome morning for me. ty ty.

midfielder

Harry Harry .. KOOL
Harry Harry .KOOL

Its Farking scary TBH we should win but but a lump in my gut until its won bananna skin game..

Having Kool back AHHHHHHHHHHhh .. he is a class above everyone else if Harry is on the park their we will win.

IMO Harry is the best Australian football player of any code I have even seen in my 54 years to date.

OLeary at Leeds flogged him to death and he has been injuried much over recent years at the Knob.

Harry regardless of injuries, poor form & whatever his attitude may be,has been one of those players who can cause consternation in the opposition. This alone makes him practically worth his weight in gold & it is not only the fear & confusion he creates around himself but the knock-on effect that has in the defense & general play of any team he faces that makes him such an asset.

Aftering putting himself in the shop window as it were, because finally Benitez could no longer justify him hanging around, .BUT,. remember that Harry is also the player who has been picked to start in Champions League finals after long term injuries / absences precisely because of the magic he brings.

Form does not always indicate what may happen next, thus we are in the position that so many defenders have been, nor sure what he might do but were hoping it is great at Gala and for Australia. He is in form and Pip said he is getting back to his best.

Sorry my Harry rant over, I just think this guy is such class and if he had been free of injury . but he is back .AHHHHHHHHHH magic man we will win with Harry on the park simple as.

scottmac

Suspended
Blair said:
hasbeen said:
Jorome Alexander Bennett said:
Scott McDonald - 2 goals.

Scott McDonald couldn't score 2 goals if they kicked off now.
Can't see how kick off now or later would influence him scoring 2 goal. Please explain?

I think what he means is that he couldn't score two if they played for 10 hours. Don't quote me on that cause its not my thoughts, just trying to interpret hasbeen's thoughts.

typool

i finsh at 4 then on my way to the game... gonna be so good? is anyone meeting at central?

J

jiggles

Not meeting at Central, as it's best to go from Lidcombe.

Meet at Lidcombe Hotel. Not as packed and cheaper drinks.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred