• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM R11 CCM V Drive bys and stalkers

Wombat

Heffernan knew how to take a goal. Only thing was the speed of the A League was a yard or two too quick for him. Not the quickest lad. (I can relate)
Also had really good control for a big unit. I think a better coach could have easily turned him into a useful striker. He was scoring for fun in the NPL.

I noticed how much better technically Clisby has become since he left us so a decent coach can make all the difference.

Michael

Well done to all the people that travelled today and gave Marco a great farewell at full time. We’ll be lucky to see another player so naturally talented and entertaining in our jersey again. Hopefully he crosses our path again some day down the line.

Archie

What a game hey? Poor start but we came good. It was a bit of an arm wrestle going back and forth for probably the first 70-80 minutes but Wanderers weren't strong enough and collapsed towards the end. I felt like we were much sloppier than what we have been lately which would've been due to WSW high and constant pressure and also the fact that it is tough away from home. That thundertwat Tulio hit really saved us as I felt like WSW were starting to get control over us and after that we were probably the better team for at least the most of the rest of the game. Tapp was fantastic, wish he could've stayed on longer so my MOM goes to him, can't wait to see him develop. I'm loving the aggression Alou is showing, hope his injury isn't too bad (is there anyone that knows what the situation is looking like.) Reece is showing good signs but what is the go with DWH? We are now 7 ALM games gone unbeaten with an average score of 3-1 to us. Anyways, great outing against the grubs, very healthy away crowd and there were moments on the tele were the Yellow Army were louder then the RBB. Regardless of if we can recover from him Tulio will be missed and it was great to watch him play one last time and score that beutie. COYY

Ozhammer

From where I was sat, I don’t think that was a flat performance but more of a disciplined smash and grab raid. The boys were pretty solid for most of the game and the fact that they made a good Wanderers side look relatively ordinary speaks volumes about how well we shut down the passing lanes and disrupted their patterns of play.

We may have had to park the bus at times this evening, but at least we never set the handbrake.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
One fkn nil !…and you know what the best part is, Marco f**king Rudan will be doing his block for the next week at least ….can’t in all honesty say im impressed with Reece, but then he never has done much for me to be fair , although I though he worked better on the right when I saw him at Pluim ANYWAY we need a partner up front for Kuol and Wendell Denzel or even Jing ain’t it , so I hope Jacko is going shopping soon now that his #1 Keeper f**ker upper is off to the land of the rising sun

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred