• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM R11 CCM V Drive bys and stalkers

true believer

I didn't feel any need to comment before now mate, but I - like others I think - simply didn't understand your initial post very well. I think folks here are compassionate to your troubles but don't get what was happening.

For future reference - buy away bay or GA seats then sit wherever you please. It won't be a full stadium again until the next GF when it'll be full of CCM fans to watch us win again *grin*

Also, as has already been said, the club can't really help on this one as it's not their stadium or event.
It's a given that Ticketek are heartless jerks who charge fees for things they've already charged you for
see that's not true . all they need to do is offer a different position .instead of force you to go
to an inferior seat . what happened on the day is the seats you should of had .were given to walk up
punters.
at least as members you should of had an option .as has been done before .

i should of had a great day . all i have is the memory of goons .
im unlikely to travel again .

adz

Staff member
From my reading between the lines I think tickets were purchased in the away bay which is set seats, and told just sit anywhere (email from ticketek "you can sit wherever you want"), which is the unwritten rule for away bays. Then having arrived and sat anywhere they were moved on by security, treated "like some drunkn buffoon", and it was very embarrassing.

It's always going to be risky assuming with these set seat bays that everyone is on the same page about sitting anywhere. It just takes someone to go hey thats my seat that I paid for and security has to kick you out. If the system won't let you buy the seats you want, just get some others. Or run on the pitch.

Let's just put a line under this one and move on I think.

marinermick

I'm not sure what you mean but I dont remember thinking that of him. I do remember him passing opposition players like they were training cones.

He was incredibly homesick and having a whinge about this all the time within the group. Was apparently a massive sook at everything.

The final straw was his massive dummy spit over his unfair suspension for simulation. Wanted to leave the club and Australia after this and did so.

He was a professional player but acted like a baby the whole time he was here was the word around the club.

Hello Sailor

He was incredibly homesick and having a whinge about this all the time within the group. Was apparently a massive sook at everything.

The final straw was his massive dummy spit over his unfair suspension for simulation. Wanted to leave the club and Australia after this and did so.

He was a professional player but acted like a baby the whole time he was here was the word around the club.
I remember hearing that his wife was homesick. I recall many fans were also surprised by his suspension for simulation by the MRP. This is the first I have heard about complaining about everything. I dont think that this makes him pea hearted; a prima donna perhaps, but a prima donna with amazing talent.

booney

I remember hearing that his wife was homesick. I recall many fans were also surprised by his suspension for simulation by the MRP. This is the first I have heard about complaining about everything. I dont think that this makes him pea hearted; a prima donna perhaps, but a prima donna with amazing talent.
That's the story I heard but I am not privy to any squad information.That suspension for simulation was harsh and he was knocked around by the hammer throwing defenders from other teams.He probably felt Australian football was a joke and the language barrier would have been another problem.

He was Messi's understudy in Argentinian junior rep squads so his talent was far beyond anyone playing in the A- League at that time( this was pre ADP and Broich).He was small like Nizzy but did lack Nizzy's strength and grittiness.

FFC Mariner

That's the story I heard but I am not privy to any squad information.That suspension for simulation was harsh and he was knocked around by the hammer throwing defenders from other teams.He probably felt Australian football was a joke and the language barrier would have been another problem.

He was Messi's understudy in Argentinian junior rep squads so his talent was far beyond anyone playing in the A- League at that time( this was pre ADP and Broich).He was small like Nizzy but did lack Nizzy's strength and grittiness.
His lack of a career after leaving us implies sooking

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred