• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM R11 CCM V Drive bys and stalkers

FFC Mariner

Aaaaaaaaanyway
How good is it to be talking about the quality of our win.
Walking out a bit pissed off that it wasn't 4.
Nice cameo by DiPizio I thought. Real football brain and instinctively knows where to be.
Arguably play him as a false 9 when Kuol comes off?
MJ seems to favour a target man at 9 but in the absence of anything better why not?

true believer

thank you for establishing that ticketek needs to be protected .
or should actually answer to the marks their skimming .
i mean, f'k me imagine it could be any other way .

Nik Mrdjas Disco Bikkie

emailed to ccm

to whom it may , but didn't concern

after clearly expressing my concern to ccm about seating .
i was ,of course accosted by wanderers security goons .
for arguing the case of general admission seating .

this has come about through ticketeks compete contempt for customers .
no matter how i tried .i was unable to get seats allocated where i wanted to sit .
of course blow in's turning up at the game were happily given the seats .i'd
spent a week trying to acquire .

this should have been taken up by the club .who have the standing to be able to prosecute a case for ticket allocation .
where as ticketek don't answer phones or reply to my emails .

i was humiliated by 8 goons as the mariners played . treated like some drunkn
buffoon. i'd spent a week trying to avoid . the ground manager intervened and offered seating away from .
the ccm fans . i was incandescent with rage over this monstering .for the sake of ticketek being able to treat
paying costumers with such slight regard .

i was so dishearted i couldn't watch the team . and seat at the exit gate waiting for the game to end (still with goons buzzing around me )
i no longer feel part of the mariners family .nor do i wish to have any part in helping
corporate thugs like ticketek skimming the marks like i was saturday

i was at todays womens game and felt like a life less husk .
I feel like a new copypasta was just born.

Huddo

thank you for establishing that ticketek needs to be protected .
or should actually answer to the marks their skimming .
i mean, f'k me imagine it could be any other way .

What the f**k are you talking about.

You've explained your issue in stunted generalities, I'm all for listening to your issue, but at no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

adz

Staff member
What the f**k are you talking about.

You've explained your issue in stunted generalities, I'm all for listening to your issue, but at no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

adz

Staff member
@true believer the post from @Huddo is quoting Billy Madison so I imagine nothing personal meant there.

I had a look back to see what happened, had a look at ticketek to see if I could see what the problem is (for the next wsw home game). Same deal as you found, 103 is active 104 is "away" and when I selected 104 it gave me set seats in row 1. So I chose FAMILY which is the next 2 bays and these are GA.

Mick suggested doing this back on page 1 of this thread. What did you end up buying?

Active is bay 103 and away bay 104. Adult tickets are $30 in both plus all the Ticketek fees.

My tip is to buy in the FA family section and walk across to either bay. Tickets there are $20 for adults.

true believer

@true believer the post from @Huddo is quoting Billy Madison so I imagine nothing personal meant there.

I had a look back to see what happened, had a look at ticketek to see if I could see what the problem is (for the next wsw home game). Same deal as you found, 103 is active 104 is "away" and when I selected 104 it gave me set seats in row 1. So I chose FAMILY which is the next 2 bays and these are GA.

Mick suggested doing this back on page 1 of this thread. What did you end up buying?
row 2 104 was all you were allowed . people arriving on the day got where ever they wanted .
i just got 8 goons . pure enshittification

true believer

from ccm
dear ticketek mark

"Thank you for your email and interest in supporting the Mariners away from home.

My understanding is that the tickets are general admission, therefore, you can sit wherever you want within the bay. This is why the webpage only highlights the bay for the tickets you have selected and not the actual individual seats. Because the selected ticket shows row 1, does not mean you have to sit in row 1.

Whilst Bay 103 has been allocated for active support, Bay 104 is also an away bay allowing to avoid the beer shower."

maybe it should have ended .enjoy the goons

• Sad
Reactions: adz

Ironbark

yeah i've found nothing but criticism for being f**k over .
i found neither the site or club gave a rats
I didn't feel any need to comment before now mate, but I - like others I think - simply didn't understand your initial post very well. I think folks here are compassionate to your troubles but don't get what was happening.

For future reference - buy away bay or GA seats then sit wherever you please. It won't be a full stadium again until the next GF when it'll be full of CCM fans to watch us win again *grin*

Also, as has already been said, the club can't really help on this one as it's not their stadium or event.
It's a given that Ticketek are heartless jerks who charge fees for things they've already charged you for

Huddo

Your right adz, and I do care, but I am losing interest because it's not being explained.

Archie

I think people want to help and understand but aren't quite sure what the issue actually is
I always thought our crowds dropped because we were shit
In our history we usually float around a 7–10k average and our average didn’t drop that mark until 2018/19 which proves your point FFC

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred