• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM R11 CCM V Drive bys and stalkers

marinermick

jumped in early . is there a story with tickets for the drive by game ?
is there an away team code for tickets ?
bay 103 ?

and of course as the CCM are the only team to have won a GF in the drives backyard

Active is bay 103 and away bay 104. Adult tickets are $30 in both plus all the Ticketek fees.

My tip is to buy in the FA family section and walk across to either bay. Tickets there are $20 for adults.

true believer

Active is bay 103 and away bay 104. Adult tickets are $30 in both plus all the Ticketek fees.

My tip is to buy in the FA family section and walk across to either bay. Tickets there are $20 for adults.
does anybody know where to find a seating map ?
ticketek and commbank have f'all

true believer

Section103
Row1
Seat14
Pre Purchase - Concession
Section103
Row1
Seat15
Pre Purchase - Family (2 Adults & 2 Juniors or 1 Adults & 3 Juniors)
Section103
Row1
Seat16
Section103
Row1
Seat17
Section103
Row1
Seat18

thats easy .but where is the seating map ffs

true believer

f**k that .they can stick it up their arse . im not f**king travelling. if i can't even look at a f**king seat .
what a shit show

Jimmy

yeah its great if you're not dragging women and kids .
a beer shower up front and i might as well neck myself .
not me

You can pretty much sit where you want.
It's not a final. The people that travel for regular round games don't care where you sit. They get it. They're all in the same boat as you.

Buy wherever is close and sit where you want.
If its up the back then sit there.

true believer

You can pretty much sit where you want.
It's not a final. The people that travel for regular round games don't care where you sit. They get it. They're all in the same boat as you.

Buy wherever is close and sit where you want.
If its up the back then sit there.
yes i've been to commbank a few times for games .
but was able to buy seats where i wanted .
this time im dragging kids and find it unacceptable that i have no choice of a granteed
seat in an appropriate area. this isn't an unreasonable ask .

if ticketek wants to f**k the punter over . the punter has the right not to spend their money.

edit

and the "she'll be right on the day " this will be 15 to 20k game .
and rigorous seat enforcement is likely

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred