• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM R11 CCM V Drive bys and stalkers

Josho Howe

My opinion (it's an opinion in case you didn't notice) is we could have kept him until the end of the season and there still would have been a queue looking to sign him. In fact we might have got more if we'd waited.

2 year contract.
For me, that's not our ethos/MO. We're a selling club, if the right offer comes along, we should take it. Even if it is a key player. It's unfortunate but the way football is. Our players will always be poached and we don't stand in players way with the right offer. I wouldn't want the club ever to do that anyway.

Jerem

For me, that's not our ethos/MO. We're a selling club, if the right offer comes along, we should take it. Even if it is a key player. It's unfortunate but the way football is. Our players will always be poached and we don't stand in players way with the right offer. I wouldn't want the club ever to do that anyway.
We’re also a club that gives players good chances, Duarte’s turn?

Corsair

Normally I would agree but for me this player was an exception. I don't think we'll get this quality again. It better have been a stunning sale deal or we could have waited.

Anyway we've done this to death and I don't want put a downer on a huge huge win. This for me was a much more important win than Perth. Potential for a watershed moment in our season.

4th baby yeah!

Stuartmcateer

I felt like that would have made a lot of sense for all involved too. What’s the urgency? Another half decent season only strengthens his position. And from the club the financial long game is likely worth it.
J league runs February through December. By the time he packs up here and gets over there he probably has 5 weeks of preseason to get in with the team.

You never know in football. A dip in form and he might not get the opportunity again.

Wombat

Jing did ok. Definately should have made if 2 nil put he pressed from the front and harried well.

Great win against the team that would have gone TOTL if they could have beaten us.

Dan Hall was superb and my MOM 3pts.
Brad Tapp was equally superb. 2pts. 3 year contract immediately thanks Dicky.
Niz and Tulio 1pt. Just irreplaceable players. I'm also giving Danny 1pt today.

Jackson is possibly a smarter coach than Monty when it comes to closeing out a game and using smart subs. All the subs worked to perfection.

Last edited:

booney

Tough win against quality opposition.Great goal by Tulio.He is up there with Cummings,Urena ,Monty .and Zwaanswijk as our quality visa players.

Top performance by Tapp and Kaltak and Hall had strong games.

Not a pretty performance but these are the sort of games you need to win if you are to be in the mix come finals time.

marinermick

Tough win against quality opposition.Great goal by Tulio.He is up there with Cummings,Urena ,Monty .and Zwaanswijk as our quality visa players.

Top performance by Tapp and Kaltak and Hall had strong games.

Not a pretty performance but these are the sort of games you need to win if you are to be in the mix come finals time.

Gumpy was technically an import as well.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred