• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM R11 CCM V Drive bys and stalkers

Melange

We've really improved when riding out games and defending a lead the last two seasons. Previously it could descend to getting way too deep with panicked last ditched defending.

Now we are comfortable to hold our shape knowing we're dangerous on the break. This season, in particular the game against Perth, we've held our shape and kept possession when we've won the ball, able to recycle out around the back of there's nothing on for a forward.

Last night once Niz and Tulio were moved out of the forward line, all other forwards were guilty of regular poor choices when in possession and invited pressure straight back on to is. None showed the composure to bring the ball out and recycle or the awareness to hold the ball and draw a foul.

Thanks to Marco for everything, what a gem. Delivered in the last with a fluky strike ? after we flukily held the ball for about 20 passes and ran them around the field like children.
Niz, what can we say. He and Alou combined, but mostly Niz force them to pass backwards so so much.
Tapp, great game, I've been saying for years he's the real deal. Max just did the Max thing.
Back four put in another great shift.

Allreet?

It was against a Macarthur NPL 3 team in an exhibition match.
Doesn't matter. Worst player to pull on our shirt by a significant distance.

Did you see his European interview a few months later? He said words to the effect that the A League was a very low standard and that he needed better players around him for his quality to be appreciated.

Don't we all Usain? Don't we all...

Yorkshire Mariners FC

Doesn't matter. Worst player to pull on our shirt by a significant distance.

Did you see his European interview a few months later? He said words to the effect that the A League was a very low standard and that he needed better players around him for his quality to be appreciated.

Don't we all Usain? Don't we all...
The correct answer is Shane Huke by a country mile.

That game he (⚡) did score a couple of goals.

For me, I remember the game vividly because of Nizzy. He played brilliantly that day and it was a real ah-ha moment for me seeing his talent shine through.

Ancient Mariner

After watching the replay, mostly confirmed my live judgements.
3 points Tappy, great robust, take no prisoners performance, good muscle in midfield.
2 points to Dan, getting back to his best.
1 point Brian Kaltak, solid at the back in a game which defence won.

An important win against one of the stronger teams.

true believer

What happened?
emailed to ccm

to whom it may , but didn't concern

after clearly expressing my concern to ccm about seating .
i was ,of course accosted by wanderers security goons .
for arguing the case of general admission seating .

this has come about through ticketeks compete contempt for customers .
no matter how i tried .i was unable to get seats allocated where i wanted to sit .
of course blow in's turning up at the game were happily given the seats .i'd
spent a week trying to acquire .

this should have been taken up by the club .who have the standing to be able to prosecute a case for ticket allocation .
where as ticketek don't answer phones or reply to my emails .

i was humiliated by 8 goons as the mariners played . treated like some drunkn
buffoon. i'd spent a week trying to avoid . the ground manager intervened and offered seating away from .
the ccm fans . i was incandescent with rage over this monstering .for the sake of ticketek being able to treat
paying costumers with such slight regard .

i was so dishearted i couldn't watch the team . and seat at the exit gate waiting for the game to end (still with goons buzzing around me )
i no longer feel part of the mariners family .nor do i wish to have any part in helping
corporate thugs like ticketek skimming the marks like i was saturday

i was at todays womens game and felt like a life less husk .

FFC Mariner

emailed to ccm

no matter how i tried .i was unable to get seats allocated where i wanted to sit .

this should have been taken up by the club .who have the standing to be able to prosecute a case for ticket allocation .

buffoon. i'd spent a week trying to avoid . the ground manager intervened and offered seating away from .
the ccm fans . i was incandescent with rage over this monstering .for the sake of ticketek being able to treat

i was so dishearted i couldn't watch the team . and seat at the exit gate waiting for the game to end (still with goons buzzing around me )
i no longer feel part of the mariners family .nor do i wish to have any part in helping

Not sure what this has got to do with CCM
Not their ground
Not their ticketing company
Not their security.

Corsair

emailed to ccm

You haven't actually said what the problem was?

Did you have tickets with a seat allocation listed on them and there were people sitting in them, was that it?

Huddo

emailed to ccm

Where were you attempting to sit? why were you refused? What was securities position? why were you in the right and they in the wrong? Where do you perceive the Mariners obligation are in the dispute?

Just trying to get some context.

Not saying you shouldn't be frustrated, just trying to understand it, I walked in to the active and sat in the middle of a row of 8 empty seats without an issue 5 minutes before game start.

Just trying to understand why security took umbrage with your situation.

Last edited:

FFC Mariner

Security were almost invisible I thought. Not the jobs worth twats you get at Skin Cancer Stadium (love that new name btw)
There were 2 cops wasting taxpayers money on the concourse but that was about it.
I thought there was a good vibe and not that air of menace you get at Newcastle.

ashman89

emailed to ccm

I’m sorry but I don’t understand the issue? You bought away bay tickets and couldn’t sit in the away bay?
Or you bought general admission tickets and sat in someone’s assigned seat in the ccm reserved seating bay and are now complaining you had to move?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred