• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Active Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Alright enough of this.

I was going to wait until the game and apologise face to face as it is only words over here. But it’s gone on long enough.

I apologise for what I said. Call it back tracking. Call it whatever you like. The point is I have reflected on everything that has been said here. And it has caused a fair amount of drama, so I do apologise for what was said and what has gone on. And just to make things clear I’m NOT homophobic in any way shape or form. But I can see now where all you lads are coming from.

Hopefully we can move on from this. And I can assure you all that it won’t be happening again.

I hope you guys accept the apology. And if I have to I will still apologise to you lot in person. Active support for this club needs to work together. There is NO LEADER to the Coastie Crew.

The point is. To anyone I offended, I apologise. It won’t happen again and I really do hope we can all put that crap in the past. There are bigger and better things we should all be focusing on. Not this bickering. We all support the same club and we all want our lads to get the win against Adelaide.

And just to clear up another issue. If the YA start chants we will more than happily drum/chant to it.

Again, I am truly sorry for offending you guys. I’m learning from it, people who have “power” in an active support will always be closely looked at. I’m admitting that I have slipped up.
I just hope we can all move on. Wednesday shouldn’t be dragged down by all this bickering crap. It should be a good day regardless of the result.

I hope you all accept this apology.

Justin.

Fair's fair. Apologising isn't backtracking - this all seems genuine. Nobody wants a divide. Appreciate the post.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Alright enough of this.

I was going to wait until the game and apologise face to face as it is only words over here. But it’s gone on long enough.

I apologise for what I said. Call it back tracking. Call it whatever you like. The point is I have reflected on everything that has been said here. And it has caused a fair amount of drama, so I do apologise for what was said and what has gone on. And just to make things clear I’m NOT homophobic in any way shape or form. But I can see now where all you lads are coming from.

Hopefully we can move on from this. And I can assure you all that it won’t be happening again.

I hope you guys accept the apology. And if I have to I will still apologise to you lot in person. Active support for this club needs to work together. There is NO LEADER to the Coastie Crew.

The point is. To anyone I offended, I apologise. It won’t happen again and I really do hope we can all put that crap in the past. There are bigger and better things we should all be focusing on. Not this bickering. We all support the same club and we all want our lads to get the win against Adelaide.

And just to clear up another issue. If the YA start chants we will more than happily drum/chant to it.

Again, I am truly sorry for offending you guys. I’m learning from it, people who have “power” in an active support will always be closely looked at. I’m admitting that I have slipped up.
I just hope we can all move on. Wednesday shouldn’t be dragged down by all this bickering crap. It should be a good day regardless of the result.

I hope you all accept this apology.

Justin.
Well said fella ...goodonya. COYY

style_cafe

So, can the Coastie Crew march from Baker St go via Donnison Rd and pick up the Yellow Army guys so they can march in together?
Now that would be burying the hatchet....:popcorn:

Justin Cooney

A big thankyou to everyone who both went to the march and showed up in bay 16. Not the result we would’ve liked. But nonetheless a good night.

Justin Cooney

A massive thankyou to everyone last night!! The march was awesome (with room for improvement of course.) the stands were pumping. Also a shoutout to AT Baker Street and Bay Road Brewery for having the fans too. The night was awesome, except for the result :(

COYY!!

Attachments

• 98E59808-0E37-4264-8FF4-0C2BF7ECFAAA.jpeg
    98E59808-0E37-4264-8FF4-0C2BF7ECFAAA.jpeg
    131.5 KB · Views: 28
  • AAA1A09F-4BDC-4D39-9162-CBD59E8E7D77.jpeg
    AAA1A09F-4BDC-4D39-9162-CBD59E8E7D77.jpeg
    108.2 KB · Views: 26

FFC Mariner

They wouldn’t of cheered him if they’d seen his and sackwhackers snide banner hanging
I Don't think so. Was good banter and even his offer to get sackwhack as a guest was met with laughter not abuse
The banner is a stunt and part of a plan to incite derby "passion"
That can't be manufactured

Big Al

I Don't think so. Was good banter and even his offer to get sackwhack as a guest was met with laughter not abuse
The banner is a stunt and part of a plan to incite derby "passion"
That can't be manufactured
Some people will believe anything Lawrie says. He’s hugging everyone and taking the wallet out of there pockets while doing it.

There’s things for the derby and then there’s pissing on everything. He’s clearly taking the piss and i bet his new fans are loving it

style_cafe

Bay Rd Brewery was a great place to gather before the game and is now a must for fans.
I`d love to see the place rocking with the YA/CC singing before the game just like at the Caxton before the Grandfinal
That was the best atmosphere ever...:vhappy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member