• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Active Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did I say it was you. I know exactly who has been sending it. And safe to say they aren’t part of mine or any group.
I wouldn’t have you on any of my personal stuff anyways. If it’s not more than clear I can’t stand you.

Lol, don’t flatter yourself that I would ever follow you in any social media medium.

It was someone from inside your group.

Wombat

Justin is just a boy. Not worthy to lace PP's boots but he is keen and stoic.
We need a new leader......i dont know if Justin is capable and he sure as f**k needs to stop sniping like a little bitch about the YA.
But I dont care about a childish homophobic comment.......that is how kids talk......its not intelligent....but its kids talk. He will learn and develop as a person.
Let him and his little team try to reactivate active support.
If he is all piss and wind he can jog on but we need to calm down abit peeps and give the kid a chance.
Captain two dads and others have marked his card.....lets hope he learns from it.

Ironbark

Feeding trolls makes them hungrier. Starving them is a better strategy.

Alternatively, you trick them into arguing until sun up and they turn into stone

Reactions: adz

LFCMariners

Justin is just a boy. Not worthy to lace PP's boots but he is keen and stoic.
We need a new leader......i dont know if Justin is capable and he sure as f**k needs to stop sniping like a little bitch about the YA.
But I dont care about a childish homophobic comment.......that is how kids talk......its not intelligent....but its kids talk. He will learn and develop as a person.
Let him and his little team try to reactivate active support.
If he is all piss and wind he can jog on but we need to calm down abit peeps and give the kid a chance.
Captain two dads and others have marked his card.....lets hope he learns from it.

Nah, if somebody wants to be divisive and make childish comments that shit on the people who you're hoping to take the baton from, then you can go to the back of the line for the time being until/ unless you grow up a little bit.

There has never been a time in this clubs' history where having a unified active support is more crucial than it is going into this season. We need all the support we can get right now, and seeing this kind of juvenile bickering and schoolyard insults get publicity will just make us a laughing stock. Enough supporters have already been turned away by the shit seen on the field the last couple of seasons- the last thing we need is for our active support to die completely because of stupid online cripple fights.

Coast Football Ramble

I've been quiet on this. But I'll say this and hopefully it's all I need to say.

This is why YA offered moderator rights to Justin with the provision online stuff was checked first.
I went through the same trial period, as has other admins.
But apparently I'm a toxic control freak.
Don't be bitter at us because you were caught.

priorpeter

“This is the sickest thing ever, you guys have legit made my whole year!” - Jordan Murray, 2019
“Possibly the finest design ever” - New York Times
“[redacted]” - Justin Cooney, 2019
Feed the Muzz tees are now available for pre-order! $30 a pop, sling me a message if you’re keen! Men’s, women’s, and kids sizes available. Will be ready in approx 3 weeks.

Charlie1

So we now have 2 active support groups both with separate events on game day this Wednesday. Does this mean there will be 2 different chants going on in bay 16 . So which group is the club supporting if any?

Coast Football Ramble

This should be a good event.
Pre game at Bay Rd Brewer's.

So we now have 2 active support groups both with separate events on game day this Wednesday. Does this mean there will be 2 different chants going on in bay 16 . So which group is the club supporting if any?

A 300m walk isn't really much of an event is it?
You'll have time to do both.

Bay Rd has been in the works since the Hume City game, unfortunately we've had to wait till now to confirm what ex-mariners will be attending.

I'm unsure what's going to happen in the bay.

marinermick

To be fair the bay hasn’t really been “active” for a few years. There has been some activity but it has been minor.

I imagine the new, non-toxic crew will have run of the mill of the bay game days.

As for pregame, I have no issue with having different with having different venues. Everyone has different preferences and people they want to drink with. I certainly don’t want to hang out with deranged sisters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred