• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

A-League Transfers and Rumours

S

soccersensei

Depends on your definition of soon I guess... ;)
If you mean by lunchtime tomorrow, then no...
But by dinner? Well, ABSOLUTELY!  :pirashoot: :fireup: :pirashoot: :fireup:
Oh yeah, hows Joel by the way? 25 goals for the entire Jets season, half by one player and he looks to be out injured... boy thems the breaks I guess...  :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy:

Deej

thomas477 said:
Andy said:
thomas477 said:
mariners4ever said:
Jess Vanstrattan

Jess Vanstrattan was born on the 19th of July 1982 in GASFORD, Australia.

:goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost:

Still haven't figured out that there isn't anything called a "Major Premier" have you?

meh - the almighty premiers havent beaten the Jets in 728 days and it aint gonna happen soon

records are made to be broken, I think there's every chance we can win tomorrow, TAB thinks so too!

thomas477

DJ said:
thomas477 said:
Andy said:
thomas477 said:
mariners4ever said:
Jess Vanstrattan

Still haven't figured out that there isn't anything called a "Major Premier" have you?

meh - the almighty premiers havent beaten the Jets in 728 days and it aint gonna happen soon

records are made to be broken, I think there's every chance we can win tomorrow, TAB thinks so too!

TAB isnt always right you know

soccersensei said:
Depends on your definition of soon I guess... ;)
If you mean by lunchtime tomorrow, then no...
But by dinner? Well, ABSOLUTELY!  :pirashoot: :fireup: :pirashoot: :fireup:
Oh yeah, hows Joel by the way? 25 goals for the entire Jets season, half by one player and he looks to be out injured... boy thems the breaks I guess... 

Joel Griffiths is gonna play on sundee :pirashoot: :vhappy: :pirashoot: :vhappy: :pirashoot: :vhappy: :pirashoot:

Deej

Didn't say TAB was always right......I'm just saying don't count your chickens, it will be VERY tough for the Mariners but I ain't heard no fat lady yet!

I have no doubt that Griffo will play, hopefully for us he pulls up after 5 mins and tears his hamstring, or he punches a lino.....oh wait he don't get anything for that.......

thomas477

DJ said:
Didn't say TAB was always right......I'm just saying don't count your chickens, it will be VERY tough for the Mariners but I ain't heard no fat lady yet!

I have no doubt that Griffo will play, hopefully for us he pulls up after 5 mins and tears his hamstring, or he punches a lino.....oh wait he don't get anything for that.......

Ok i understand what you are saying now :)

Dutchy wont play Griffo unless he is 100%

Anyways Song is a more than adequate replacement

Andy

thomas477 said:
DJ said:

How would you know this?

There is a massive difference between training and finals football!

thomas477

Andy said:
How would you know this?

I dont know but i have seen some of his highlights on youtube and he is good.

Andy

thomas477 said:
Andy said:
How would you know this?

Jardel looked pretty good on youtube as well didn't he? Plus Drovandi.

marc

Andy said:
thomas477 said:
Andy said:
How would you know this?

<b> Jardel looked pretty good on youtube as well didn't he? Plus Drovandi.</b>
hahahahahah very good post.

Part_Timer

denni looked good on dvd, till they realised that he was actually the same size that he appeared on the dvd....when you squint your eyes he looks taller...

password

thomas477 said:
DJ said:

you really have no idea, you havnt seen him play or train for starters as others have said even you (who plays u/16 C grade) could put together a half decent dvd collection.

For the record according to some of the coaching staff at the jets he is  justa s good as nicky carle, but again that is just off training

S

soccersensei

Bring on Song, becasue I'm sure he's going to get a big welcome to the A league.
Size, strength and a fired minor premier team coming up against him in full flight...
he'll play sure... and then probably get dragged later on.  ;)

As to Griffo, like I said before, I'm not unhappy for him to play, as has been said,
GVE gambling with the Tackle slappers hamstring is just fine with us.  :p
Besides which I think we will beat you regardless. 
:fireup: :fireup: :fireup:

Andy

thomas477 said:
DJ said:

WRONG!!!!!!!!!! He was f*cking shithouse!

thomas477 said:

Have fun cleaning that egg of your face!!!

kanewillow

thomas477 said:
Andy said:
thomas477 said:
mariners4ever said:
Jess Vanstrattan

how long since weve  beaten the jets??? a few hours

S

soccersensei

Ahh yes, but its now 15 days since they've beaten us...
And counting Bogans!

ole!

Greenpoleffc said:
Song, Drovandi, Jardel, Denni.

Who does your scouting, Stevie Wonder??

Stevie Wonder? No worse than that, Con Constantine does their scouting

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics