• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

A-League Transfers and Rumours

kepo

Here is a link for all of the HAL Player Contract Information for all clubs
http://www.sfcu.com.au/smf/index.php?topic=4181.0
this maybe be helpful

kepo

Leedsmariner said:
From 442

Sydney fc are set to let promising defender Jacob Timpano leave the club after two years of long term injury. Timpano the former Australia Under 23's defender has got some interest from Perth and Newcastle. And is set to sign with newcastle along side team mate Ruden Zadkovich. They are two very big losses for Sydney FC.

Would be a decent signing for us, IF he could prove his fitness
the timpano is a rumour. Besides he is the myth and his contract ends version 4.
The zadkid is linked with a couple of clubs.

I wouldn't believe everything the 442 says...

kepo

Omni said:
Yea Talay is off to Japan
that will happen,
his contract is expiring this season and colosimo will take his spot.
Very lucky to join the club Rudan signed for a while ago.(Pierre Littbarski coach)

Jesus

Jesus
I cant remember seeing it here. Though have not gone back to check. So sorry if already here.

But we have Jedi for 2 more years

Andy

Couple more recent ones:

Mark Bridge will announce his transfer to Sydney FC within a week.

David Zdrillic will definately be released, Ufuk Talay is also a definate to go to Avispa Fukuoka.

Ruben Zadkovich has opened negotiations with the Newcastle Jets.

Patrick and Juninho are also expected to not be re-signed. (Juninho is attracting massive interest from both Perth and Gold Coast.)

Other Sydney targets include, Perth Glory's Mitchell Prentice, 22 year old Peruvian striker Bruno Salas and Jordanian international Siraj Al Tall.

All of those above came from this SMH article.

Dez Giraldi is set to replace Reinaldo at the Qld Roar. At least two French clubs are lining up lucrative offers to sign the Brazilian.

Robbie Kruse and Massimo Murdocca have both attracted interest fro FC Twente who had scouts out here recently.

At least two clubs in Brazil, including Brasiliense, are looking to bring Marcinho home, although Marcinho does want to stay at the Pussycats.

Jon McKain is an outside chance of returning home to Australia to play for QLD.

Simon Lynch is set to return home to Scotland following the conclusion of the Finals Series.

All of those come from here.

skilbeck

i would be interested to see what the mariners are doing with regard to the transfer market, but i expect them to be quieter with their negotiations than other clubs as usual i guess

Deej

We had a small link to Lynch last year, I wonder if Lawrie is keeping his eyes on him again given the fact he's leaving QLD? Wouldn't be a bad back up striker? I'd take Aloisi, Petrovski, Lynch and Simon, add a possible Mrdja to that if he's fit? I doubt Lawrie would want 5 strikers thou given we have Kwas too who can play there.

Andy

DJ said:
We had a small link to Lynch last year, I wonder if Lawrie is keeping his eyes on him again given the fact he's leaving QLD? Wouldn't be a bad back up striker? I'd take Aloisi, Petrovski, Lynch and Simon, add a possible Mrdja to that if he's fit? I doubt Lawrie would want 5 strikers thou given we have Kwas too who can play there.

I hope not!

Would rather see Kwassy up there ahead of Lynch.

Deej

Andy said:
Couple more recent ones:

Mark Bridge will announce his transfer to Sydney FC within a week.

David Zdrillic will definately be released, Ufuk Talay is also a definate to go to Avispa Fukuoka.

Ruben Zadkovich has opened negotiations with the Newcastle Jets.

Bridge to Sydney is no surprise at all, Brosque and Bridge to lead the line next year for Sydney.

Zadkovich is just shopping around for the best deal, a little over-rated if you ask me?

skilbeck

mmmm, with regard to Lynch he is behind Reinaldo in the pecking order at queensland and cant get a start, that has to say something about him. Id prefer someone else. Bear in mind we are gonna need to sign another youth player because Porter has either turned 20 or turns 20 soon but I reckon we need to look for an attacking mid to occupy that job

Deej

Andy said:
DJ said:

I hope not!

Would rather see Kwassy up there ahead of Lynch.

Lynch had a decent first year I thought, chances have been very limited this year with Kruse, Zullo and Reinaldo........personally I'd rather see money spent on Aloisi, a left winger, attacking midfielder and a central defender with pace.

Tassiemariner

The cove will have a big cry over Patrick leaving even though he is useless as james robinson (who has been re-signed by Perth btw).

Mitchell Prentice is any interesting one. Who is this guy has he even started for perth this season??

kevrenor

Foriegnmariner said:
The cove will have a big cry over Patrick leaving even though he is useless as james robinson (who has been re-signed by Perth btw).

Mitchell Prentice is any interesting one. Who is this guy has he even started for perth this season??
Yes, he was doing very well before being injured.

A common name of his age group -  is he the Mitchell Prentice that played for the Coasties and Newcastle?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred