• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2020/21 Season

turbo

I’ll settle for it being a really nice kit, the last few years efforts haven’t done anything for me. Fingers crossed it’s a good one and goes on the Christmas list.

pjennings

The only good thing about gelling the team is that at least the defence and midfield should be cohesive as you would expect most of the signings to come to be in the front third. Are defence was woeful again last year - especially before the Covid break.

priorpeter

Just announced a preseason match against a young Socceroos squad at CCS on the 20th - as well as Carols! Stellar effort from the club to be putting this on & great for the Coast community.

scoober

Just announced a preseason match against a young Socceroos squad at CCS on the 20th - as well as Carols! Stellar effort from the club to be putting this on & great for the Coast community.

I'll go to the game but I have a strong hate for carols!!

Pirate Pete

Can we piss off before the carols?
No mate. It's a lock in.
IcyWickedBengaltiger-size_restricted.gif

Forum Phoenix

I'll go to the game but I have a strong hate for carols!!
I’m not a fan of carols either but its a fantastic pre season initiative.

Avoca

The Brisbane Roar put on a five goal masterclass against the Central Coast Mariners
I can only assume we didn’t have a full-strength team.

I didn’t see any information on the Mariner’s homepage regarding trials. Is there a suggested website fans use?

I remember when CCM previously traveled down to Tasmania & it was a big deal (with lots to read about).

Hey everyone,
Not sure where that report has got the intel from but we haven't played the Roar at all this pre-season, our last game was v Wanderers last Friday.
We've got the Nix tomorrow at VSP, it's behind closed doors but I'll have updates on Twitter for you to follow during the game. KO at 4pm.

Avoca

Hey everyone,
Not sure where that report has got the intel from but we haven't played the Roar at all this pre-season, our last game was v Wanderers last Friday.
We've got the Nix tomorrow at VSP, it's behind closed doors but I'll have updates on Twitter for you to follow during the game. KO at 4pm.
Cheers. Thank you for the updates. A lot of us supporters are quite keen to consume as much Mariner’s information as possible (such is the drama & excitement of sport). I’ll be sure to follow Twitter then. Go CCM!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred