• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2020/21 Season

Pirate Pete

did anyone actually click on the link and see the pic of O'Donovan?
2020-12-05-17-46-25-Goals-galore-for-the-Jets-and-Roar-Next-stop-Coffs-Harbour-News-Of-The-Area.png

marinermick

Brilliant member benefit. Congrats to the club. In saying this I won’t be hanging around for Carols.

I will be interested to see how they handle the whole pack down for the game and set up for Carols. They will obviously need a stage.

Pirate Pete

Brilliant member benefit. Congrats to the club. In saying this I won’t be hanging around for Carols.

I will be interested to see how they handle the whole pack down for the game and set up for Carols. They will obviously need a stage.
Maybe the carols will be on the grass area behind the stand.
Although it's a good initiative by the club I'm not sure it's going to work.
I'm going to the game, but will be leaving straight after.
The carols are obviously for the kids / families and to be honest that's a long time to hang around.
Especially if it's a hot afternoon.
Should really be free to come in for the carols after the game.

Avoca

From a marketing perspective, the carols are a smart move. Potentially, the Mariners could have three generations of a family turn up - kids, folks & grandparents. If it’s a positive night, then these Christmas memories will convert people into football fans, exposing them to the Mariners brand.

Pirate Pete

Why though? It has been $10 or $15 entry for carols in previous years from memory. Members get in free which seems like a sweet deal to me!
Why? As I said it's a long time to be there from kick off to the end of carols.
Especially if it's a hot day. Kids who want to be there for the carols will get bored.
Football for a couple of hours is fine. Carols for a couple of hours fine,
but combined I think it's too long. Just my opinion.
I didn't know there was a charge just for the carols in previous years.
In that case charge the money and they can come for just the carols if they want.

Avoca

Could you imagine if we won the FFA cup and spooned in the same season? That would have been something else.
It would have been like chalk & cheese. I was certain we would win too - we had a breezy run to the semis & luck appeared on our side.

sydmariner

Join us for our first trip to Campbelltown Stadium!
@ccmariners
Updated: 08:26am Dec 9, 2020
We are headed to Campbelltown Stadium for our first clash against the Macarthur Bulls on Sunday 3 January 2021, and bookings for our supporter buses are now open!

With an option of the Party Bus or a premium coach thanks to Shuttle Bus Central Coast, there is an option to suit all budgets.

Your package includes a ticket in the Away Supporters bay and return travel to Campbelltown Stadium on Sunday 3 January, with departure points at Gosford and Tuggerah.

CLICK HERE TO BOOK YOUR SEAT

PARTY BUS

Jump on board the Party Bus, and join us as we travel loud and proud on our way to Campbelltown Stadium. Passengers are welcome to bring along their own food and drink, and join in the fun as we head to our first away match of the 2020/21 A-League season.

PREMIUM SERVICE

For those looking to travel to Campbelltown Stadium via Shuttle Bus Central Coast coach, a premium service will be available for these passengers. Please note that no food or drink is permitted on this bus. Minimum numbers will apply to this package.

PRICING

Party Bus Adult - $45 Ticket + Travel | $25 Travel Only
Party Bus Junior - $35 Ticket + Travel | $15 Travel Only
Premium Bus Adult - $65 Ticket + Travel | $45 Travel Only
Premium Bus Junior $45 Ticket + Travel | $25 Travel Only

DEPARTURES:

Mariners COE (Bus Stop on Bryant Drive, Tuggerah) - 12:00pm
Central Coast Leagues Club, Gosford (Opposite Central Coast Stadium) - 12:30pm
(Times are subject to change - travellers will be notified of any changes via E-mail and SMS)

Party Bus travellers are welcome to bring their own food and beverage on the bus, however please note that glass is not permitted and that you are encouraged to use the bins provided. No food or drink is permitted on the Premium coach service. All Juniors (Aged 4-16) are required to have adult supervision at all time.

BOOK YOUR SPOT NOW!

Match Details
Sunday 3 January 2021
A-League 2020/21 - Match 2
Match: Macarthur FC vs. Central Coast Mariners
Venue: Campbelltown Stadium, Campbelltown
Kick-off: 4:00PM (AEDT)
TV Broadcast: The match will be broadcast LIVE on FOX SPORTS.
Hash-tag: Join the match conversation using #WontBackDown & #CCMFC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred