• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2018 world cup qualifiers

Wombat

This is exactly the sort of foreign player we should be after.....
Top notch, but overlooked because they play in a lower league.....

ETA
I have never had a massage in my life.....my first and probably only will be at "East Gosford Thai Massage".
When I go and watch a CCM home game........

Good Man.
I guarantee if wont be your last massage. Thai massage is addictive.
You will have to let me buy you a beer at the Leagues before the game......and then its a long walk to the stadium.

Big Al

Mooy's miss just cost us the 3 points. Smash it home from there.

Has been struggling for Australia, no way looks a premier league player

Langerak was great but believe he cost us the goal, if stayed home would have been right there for a save as striker was reaching for it and had little power was all placement.

Once again we wilted in the 2nd half.

Yet Ange is not getting grilled for another poor performance, so much love for him but we have been terrible since Asian Cup

Big Al

Ange there is a perfect football pitch right here.

Nice special on Mat Ryan, loves those and the Mooy and Maclearn ones.

Interesting he said he wasn't resigning and was going to back himself. We ended up with a good deal thanks Brugge for coming in at the right time for everyone

FFC Mariner

Australia weren't great last night but a win was critical.
Still got to go away to Japan and probably get something.
Didn't Musti make his CCM starting debut at Allianz in that double header game where we beat Perth 5-0?

Holy

Was at the game (in the socceroos active bay) & he was by far my mom probebly 1 of his best socceroos games.
I was there too, right in front of where Irving ran to the fence when he scored. Awesome. Matty was good, top shelf save off their free kick. I thought Sainsbury was great too. Nice to see Musti come on

Big Al

Field and crowd were horrible. Sydney just not going to the football.

Should have been at a perfect carpet CCS with a sold out crowd.

We were awful in midfield, turning the ball over so much this qualifying campaign. So far from the Asian Cup squad it's not funny. Lost control of the first half after a great start.

Still bossing the corners as we are so superior in the air. Is keeping us in this campaign.

I like Juric and works hard but Tim is just on another level in an Aussie shirt. The everybody feeds of his aura. The crowd, his team mates and even the opposition. He doesn't need to actually do anything it's just his pure presence.

The team lifted as soon as he came on. They all suddenly knew there roles and what to do, and on the corners UAE were so worried Leckie gets a free shot.

Irvine and Troisi where really good and the two DM's worked much better stopping the aerial long ball threat.

Sainsbury was my MOM was so composed at the back.

Great save my Mat

Good result but not a great performance.

Still a lot of work to do against Japan and Saudi's. Lose both and UAE can jump back in front of us

FFC Mariner

Game should have been in Newcastle where it would have sold out.
No one wants to watch football in the CBD on a worknight.

Holy

Field and crowd were horrible. Sydney just not going to the football.

Should have been at a perfect carpet CCS with a sold out crowd.

We were awful in midfield, turning the ball over so much this qualifying campaign. So far from the Asian Cup squad it's not funny. Lost control of the first half after a great start.

Still bossing the corners as we are so superior in the air. Is keeping us in this campaign.

I like Juric and works hard but Tim is just on another level in an Aussie shirt. The everybody feeds of his aura. The crowd, his team mates and even the opposition. He doesn't need to actually do anything it's just his pure presence.

The team lifted as soon as he came on. They all suddenly knew there roles and what to do, and on the corners UAE were so worried Leckie gets a free shot.

Irvine and Troisi where really good and the two DM's worked much better stopping the aerial long ball threat.

Sainsbury was my MOM was so composed at the back.

Great save my Mat

Good result but not a great performance.

Still a lot of work to do against Japan and Saudi's. Lose both and UAE can jump back in front of us
Whilst the ground was far from perfect, it was a lot better than I thought it was going to be given they relayed a week ago.

Agree Big Al, there is a lot of work to be done. It was hardly a convincing performance that would make us competitive against the top nations. We struggled to hold the ball, with a lot of cheap turnovers for large parts of the game.

No one holds court like Timmy. The atmosphere certainly did change when he came on, everyone was on the edge of their seat just waiting to see him do something special. It's difficult to see the next one like him will come from. Doesn't seem to be in the current crop.

But it was nice to get the win, so overall an enjoyable night out.

Tevor

It was far from our best 11 out there last night and we did look light in the mid field but we didn't have Luongo, Rogic or Mooy so was a good result. Liked what I seen of Irvine and thought surely we can do better than Juric, Maclarn deserves more time but Ange continues with Juric.

Big Al

It was far from our best 11 out there last night and we did look light in the mid field but we didn't have Luongo, Rogic or Mooy so was a good result. Liked what I seen of Irvine and thought surely we can do better than Juric, Maclarn deserves more time but Ange continues with Juric.
Maclaren has been toothless when given ago and has no hold up play. Juric is much better than Maclaren IMO.
Irvine was good and good to see Leckie finally get a goal now 2 in 2. Who cares if there headers from corners they still count. He also was right behind Irvine on the first goal and might have come close himself if Irvine wasn't there. Good to see and Kruse sucks he has gone back to far. Id like to see Awar Mabil get some time

sydmariner

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY RRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOGGGGGGGGGGGGIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:overheadl::overheadl::overheadl::overheadl::overheadl::overheadl::overheadl::overheadl::overheadl::overheadl::overheadl::overheadl:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami