• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2018 world cup qualifiers

Forum Phoenix

The team has to transition and Tim could probably do with being settled in at City and driving HAL crowds as well. I think he'll still be there when it's a tougher opponent (not that I want us to take them lightly - we should have already learnt that lesson right Arnie) but maybe thinking this is not a bad one for him to sit out is my guess.

sydmariner

The team has to transition and Tim could probably do with being settled in at City and driving HAL crowds as well. I think he'll still be there when it's a tougher opponent (not that I want us to take them lightly - we should have already learnt that lesson right Arnie) but maybe thinking this is not a bad one for him to sit out is my guess.
he got a gash on his head playing roar on friday as well

Big Al

he got a gash on his head playing roar on friday as well
Was out before that game and a gash won't stop him.

If it was a friendly game I'd cop it but a World Cup qualifier we have to win away from home and our main striker now is out.

I'm far from sure this is resting vs. dumping

Hope it is resting

dibo

The 5ft 3in AM for Thailand is a WAY better player than Mooy and Rogic
I really don't think that's at all true. He played better last night, to be sure, but there's a reason why they have one point from the campaign and we have 9 - our squad is better across the board.

But games aren't won on paper. They showed up last night when we didn't.

VicMariner

Thailand went 100% and played to their strengths. We didn't get to play the way we wanted.
Credit to 'em.

Wombat

I really don't think that's at all true. He played better last night, to be sure, but there's a reason why they have one point from the campaign and we have 9 - our squad is better across the board.

Our team is much better but he would walk straight into our starting 11.
I'd love to see him at BT.

Big Al

We were pathetic

Mooy was horrible but Ange was never taking him off, but should have. He has been ordinary the last couple of games. He was slow and sloppy. He doesn't play well in the heat. Had a lot of space tonight but did nothing with it.

Kruse blew so many opportunities with offsides and bad passes.

Ange blew it by not sticking to his word. So much for you don't play for your club you don't play. Half the starting 11 is not playing regularly.

Not taking Tim was stupid.

Pitch was poor but we just so out of sync because not match fit.

Was it the small guy or no10 that had played in Spain with Corona?

Wombat

We were pathetic

Mooy was horrible but Ange was never taking him off, but should have. He has been ordinary the last couple of games. He was slow and sloppy. He doesn't play well in the heat. Had a lot of space tonight but did nothing with it.

Ange blew it by not sticking to his word. So much for you don't play for your club you don't play. Half the starting 11 is not playing regularly.

Small guy ripped em a new one.
How i would love to see a player with that talent playing for us.
You could win the league with a player like that.

Wombat

So you didnt watch the game same as you didnt try six string pale ale?????
Dibo, you dont have to pass a comment just for the sake of it.
Sometimes less is more buddy.

Wombat

Thailand went 100% and played to their strengths. We didn't get to play the way we wanted.
Credit to 'em.

Ref mugged em off.
Our 2nd penalty was an absolute joke and he missed a worse handball from milligan I think. (The i see nothing commentary from Harper was so unprofessional!)
I was very impressed with Burns when he came on but the rest of the team were shocking.
The Thai's dominated and were robbed but that is a big wake up call for us.

dibo

So you didnt watch the game same as you didnt try six string pale ale?????
Dibo, you dont have to pass a comment just for the sake of it.
Sometimes less is more buddy.
I watched the game and I disagree with you.

Wombat

We were pathetic

I think it was Teerasil that played with Corona.

Big Al

Small guy ripped em a new one.
How i would love to see a player with that talent playing for us.
You could win the league with a player like that.
Why not, he would hopefully not be expensive and we can pay him baht or what ever, he would be great at CCM

Wombat

He would be expensive but he would be worth it. A very sound investment and we could on sell him after a few seasons for $10mill +.
This boy would get a massive cult following. His old coach described him as similar to Castro from Perth but technically better.

Big Al

He would be expensive but he would be worth it. A very sound investment and we could on sell him after a few seasons for $10mill +.
This boy would get a massive cult following. His old coach described him as similar to Castro from Perth but technically better.
Then we could sell games to Thailand instead of Canberra.

Lovely feet and quick as small players need to be

VicMariner

Truth is...if we could sell games to Thailand, that would be WAY more money than Canberra.....
...if we could sell games in Europe ....more money again.....

Get a grip....we sink or swim...ON THE CENTRAL COAST......
...no one else really gives a f**k.....
Sad, but true.

VicMariner

This is exactly the sort of foreign player we should be after.....
Top notch, but overlooked because they play in a lower league.....

ETA
I have never had a massage in my life.....my first and probably only will be at "East Gosford Thai Massage".
When I go and watch a CCM home game........

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami