• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2017/18 Membership

Wombat

A mate of mine is mainly unemployed due to a back injury. His wife of 30 years passed this week and he is lost obviously. Im gonna buy him a membership to give him something to look forward to. Is there a discount for unemployed or people with disabilities?

Wombat

Yeh that's me , posh as all f**king get out
#Snob #UpperClassArsehole

Yes.
Waterfront home and now Prawn Sandwich seats.......i expect i'll see you coming to the games in a blazer and straw boater hat!!
Who the f**k is gonna hold the seats for me 30 secs before kick off????

Big Al

A mate of mine is mainly unemployed due to a back injury. His wife of 30 years passed this week and he is lost obviously. Im gonna buy him a membership to give him something to look forward to. Is there a discount for unemployed or people with disabilities?
Yes, concession card required. So if he has one you can get him a concession price.
Nice work Wombat tough time for him

Wombat

I will by a few memberships this week. Lets see how we go. Any idea on the concession price?

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Yes.
Waterfront home and now Prawn Sandwich seats.......i expect i'll see you coming to the games in a blazer and straw boater hat!!
Who the f**k is gonna hold the seats for me 30 secs before kick off????
it's a waterfront rental, and as for the fashion aspect of a Blazer and boater I shall investigate...as for the other , buggered if I know. HUZZAH

Wombat

I think Hooray would be more appropriate Recky;). No more Motorhead t-shirts for you, its Lacoste Polo's in those seats mate.

BTW how's your tingling, if you know what i mean? Give me a bell when your ready.

Bladesman

That's a really nice gesture but don't you think he has already suffered enough?

Wombat

That's a really nice gesture but don't you think he has already suffered enough?

He is a Manly fan.....so.....

He knew f**k all about Football but just loves the game now.
He bends everyone's ears about how good the games are.....I think he only saw us win once!!
I think he sent his wife to an early grave (god rest her beautiful soul) the amount of A leagues games he made her watch on telly last season.
The only player she new was Monty....coz he used to sing songs watching the games on telly and " we've got Montgomery" got her giving him a few cross eyed looks.

VicMariner

Do we have a membership target?
I reckon with these strong signings and maybe some good early season results, we might crack 7000.

Wombat

We have been on the nose locally for the last few years so the kids and thrill seekers completely disappeared.
A decent competitive side will bring them back.
Our best is 6k but we could sneak past that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred