• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2017/18 Membership

Pokes

After moving to the Coast from the Blue Mountains 18 months ago, I've finally taken the plunge and become a member. Even though I knew the package I wanted, the membership guy was so engaged and enthusiastic, he took me right through all the benefits and it really felt like I was being genuinely welcomed into the Mariners family. So now I've taken another plunge joining this forum and scribbling all this on my first post. Can't wait for the season to start!

I can assume that you were talking with Dan the Membership Man! Great to hear you had a fantastic experience, and welcome to the Mariners Family! See you at CCS on Sat 7th October :)

yorkshireman

hi guys, need to sort out my membership renewal but need to chat about it re. location. anyone know if Dan will be at Pluim tomorrow to sort this?

Cheers

Big Al

hi guys, need to sort out my membership renewal but need to chat about it re. location. anyone know if Dan will be at Pluim tomorrow to sort this?

Cheers
There's an email injust received from Dan about the check your seat day. Sat 15th July between 2-4pm (need to reply to him that you are coming)
Check your email. Perfect time to move and talk to Dan if you around

true believer

11:59pm on the 23rd July is the final day to get your Early Bird pricing :)
so we should get our seat allocation on the 24th ?

edit oh , ok

To
Message body
Dear Members

I would like to invite you to Central Coast Stadium on Saturday the 15th of July between 2pm and 4pm to make sure you are happy with your seat/seats for the upcoming 2017/18 season.

The main reason for this event is to address the restricted view from your seats because of the coaching benches. We will be setting up the benches that afternoon, so we would like to invite you all to come and make sure your view is not restricted. If it is, we have the following options to offer you:

· If you’re happy to stay in the same seat we will offer you a ‘restricted viewing’ price

· If you would like the option to move in the bay we will have the seating map available for you to view that day to choose a new seat`

· If you have already paid and not happy you payed full price before this offer was given to you, we will refund you the difference

We have been trying to organise a solution with the stadium without any progress so far. I will be there on this day to talk to you all individually, and rectify the problem for the rest of the season.

If you would like to come along on this day please could you RSVP by email, just to me know you will be coming to secure your seats for the season.

We always want to make the experience better for you.

Kind regards
Dan

Last edited:

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
MrsRecky and moi have obtained our memberships for the forthcoming hostilities, the only change being that we have moved up to the top deck of the railway side stand, the missus wanted out of the heat , fair enough after 10 years, I figured it was her pick, , much thanks to Dan the membership man for helping us find seats that help out my f**ked up neck so I don't have to turn my noggin too much
COYY

true believer

Dan said alot of regulars haven't sorted their memberships , slackers .
we've moved up stairs . i'll be looking forward to stealing some of middies prawn sandwiches

bikinigirl

MrsRecky and moi have obtained our memberships for the forthcoming hostilities, the only change being that we have moved up to the top deck of the railway side stand, the missus wanted out of the heat , fair enough after 10 years, I figured it was her pick, , much thanks to Dan the membership man for helping us find seats that help out my f**ked up neck so I don't have to turn my noggin too much
COYY

. welcome to the dark side ... after 11.5 seasons our group moved mid-season last year

. of course we now have the 'coolest' draw we have had in years

midfielder

Dan said alot of regulars haven't sorted their memberships , slackers .
we've moved up stairs . i'll be looking forward to stealing some of middies prawn sandwiches

Won't happen they banned your type a while ago.... BI was on the committee and we have a ""No TB policy"""..

Wombat

COYY

You posh bastard!!

Big Al

Staying where i am. Taking the weather risk. Being close enough to abuse Arnie and Kev is to good to give up. Also love my isle seat. Saves jumping over people spilling any beverages

Last year just came earlier and snag a spot under cover on the east.

The dugouts view obstruction discount that i got is quite generous considering you don't know how many times it will happen. (Gold at navy price. $80 per person discount)

If i were the club I would have maybe tried a rebate per game effected so they got the money up front. They maybe could have used the rebate towards next year fee so don't have to refund.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred