• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2017/18 Membership

style_cafe

Hi everyone,

Returned from overseas (been hard watching the Mariners for the past 2 years in the early hours of the morning!)

Been slack with getting my membership sorted, if I do it today, will I receive my card before round 1?

Cheers
Welcome back Bradley.
Just go into the new building at the COE Tuggerah (Level 3) & ask for DAN THE MEMBERSHIP MAN" he`ll make sure you`re right for Saturday.

dibo

Silly question - if I downgrade my membership (not getting off the bandwagon, just looking like I'm gonna have a busy summer), do I lose my member number or do I get to keep it?
Replying to myself, but I renewed (down to a 3-game... :( ) and got my membership and kept my number, but my wife renewed a little later and didn't keep hers (new number over 40k!). I've emailed Dan and hope he can work some magic - we had adjacent numbers in the 700s, so it'd be great to keep them both.

pjennings

Last I heard we were 'well over 5000'. I take that to mean around 5200. Maybe a question that the podcast boys can ask next week.

pjennings

Apparently these are the official figures

Membership update October 6 2017

Adelaide: 5323
Brisbane: 6258
CCM: 5256
Melb City: 9386
Melb Victory: 24025
Newcastle: 7542
Perth: 6555
Sydney: 12122
Wellington: 4200
WSW: 16365

Total: 97,032

Last year at this time we were at 4626 and the total was 96877. So we are up on those figures by 13.5% and the total by less than 0.2%.

If indeed we are at 5500 then we are up 874 or 19% on this time last year

Wombat

I did the banking at WYONG THAI MASSAGE today so popped into the COE to pick up the lanyards etc.
The place was buzzing and DDMM looked like he had just got back from Ibiza he was beaming and had a very healthy tan.
Really positive vibe.

COYY

JoyfulPenguin

I want to say that the membership team is terrific, I hadn't received my scarf (and had renewed the first day of renewals) so I gave them a call. Everything was quickly sorted and the staff member I talked to was helpful and engaging. Then to my surprise they sent it express post and it arrived the following day (as I live in Melbourne). Terrific job guys!

Wombat

Right now we are the third best supported club this season.
Victory are 1st and Scum 2nd.
We got a better crowd than both Sydney clubs which as usual goes to show how we punch above our weight support wise.

pjennings

Membership update as of today, We were at 6102 at this stage last year

AU: 6677
BR: 8664
CCM: 6939*
MCI: 10702
VIC: 25674
New: 8578
PG: 8540
SFC: 13779*
Well: 5230*
WSW: 17131

Total: 111,914

*New record level of memberships for those clubs

Timmah

7,000. Just confirmed by email to members.

Fantastic news and well done to Shaun, Dan & everyone at the club for setting another new record :overheadl:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred