• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2017/18 Membership

Rowdy

FFA will be advertising the Socceroo's play-off game for Oct 5th this weekend & onwards as tickets to the general public ho on-sale Monday.

:tv:

Dare say that this will pique the 'casual' fans interest, maybe stimulate a few to support a membership or 2.

pjennings

I think the club would be aiming for 7000 this year. I think with a decent run, and given the way the numbers have held up over three poor seasons that we will be closer to 8000.

There are many ex-members that are waiting for a reason to join again. I now only pay for my wife and myself as my kids have grown up but a family membership for 2 adults and 3 kids is serious money even for a navy membership. It doesn't take much to think I can spend my money elsewhere. Conversely, when the results improve watching your team win with family and friends around and suddenly you think what better way to spend my money.

bradley

Hi everyone,

Returned from overseas (been hard watching the Mariners for the past 2 years in the early hours of the morning!)

Been slack with getting my membership sorted, if I do it today, will I receive my card before round 1?

Cheers

Rowdy

Hi everyone,

Returned from overseas (been hard watching the Mariners for the past 2 years in the early hours of the morning!)

Been slack with getting my membership sorted, if I do it today, will I receive my card before round 1?

Cheers
Highly doubtful, but pretty sure the club will have tickets for you for the Rnd:1 clash, most likely pick them from the Members Tent outside the CCLC pre-game. ;)

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

I think the club would be aiming for 7000 this year. I think with a decent run, and given the way the numbers have held up over three poor seasons that we will be closer to 8000.

There are many ex-members that are waiting for a reason to join again. I now only pay for my wife and myself as my kids have grown up but a family membership for 2 adults and 3 kids is serious money even for a navy membership. It doesn't take much to think I can spend my money elsewhere. Conversely, when the results improve watching your team win with family and friends around and suddenly you think what better way to spend my money.
If we win Rd1 AND it's entertaining, I reckon we'll see a jump in memberships.

priorpeter

Hi everyone,

Cheers

They may be able to print your card in time for rd1, for you to pick up pre-game.
Call the club and speak to Dan the Memebership Man - probably the nicest guy on the planet - and he'll sort ya.

shipwreck

Hi everyone,

Cheers

Any tips on watching overseas? US in particular, hard to find exactly what channel of the thousands over here actually has the games on!

Wombat

I'd offer more but i got a framed one from 2014/15 in the study already and not sure wear i'd fit another one. BTW framing in West Gosso was about $240 i think.

Tevor

BTW framing in West Gosso was about $240 i think.
Thats not a bad price for framing a shirt, it arrived today so looking forward to checking it out tonight and looking at the quality of the shirt etc and seeing what it looks like in real life.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred