• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2017/18 Membership

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

All good - yeah, mucked that up. $75 for non-ticketed (assuming the contents are pretty much the same as ours) is just absurd.
I sort of feel like the value is about $30-35 for that sort of thing.

Timmah

I tend to agree, which is why I'm glad ours is at a slightly lower price point (even the H&A one is cheaper than their supporter memberships).

I think it depends on attitudes too - some people are happy to contribute through a non ticketed membership

Tevor

All good - yeah, mucked that up. $75 for non-ticketed (assuming the contents are pretty much the same as ours) is just absurd.
I sort of feel like the value is about $30-35 for that sort of thing.
About 6 years ago I used to shell out $50 for a non ticketed membership to the Cronulla Sharks so I tend to think it's reasonable as they need to make something out of it and it is a different donation as others mentioned.

dibo

Silly question - if I downgrade my membership (not getting off the bandwagon, just looking like I'm gonna have a busy summer), do I lose my member number or do I get to keep it?

Tevor

Anyone know what the numbers are like? When I renewed they said we were ahead of last year at the same time however that was a while ago now. Doesn't the early bird offer end soon as well.

Big Al

Wonder if they need a 9 game pack for families now there are a handful of 7.00pm Sundays

Don't want them pulling out of full seasons for say 6 games

Psycho Chicken

After moving to the Coast from the Blue Mountains 18 months ago, I've finally taken the plunge and become a member. Even though I knew the package I wanted, the membership guy was so engaged and enthusiastic, he took me right through all the benefits and it really felt like I was being genuinely welcomed into the Mariners family. So now I've taken another plunge joining this forum and scribbling all this on my first post. Can't wait for the season to start!

pjennings

After moving to the Coast from the Blue Mountains 18 months ago, I've finally taken the plunge and become a member. Even though I knew the package I wanted, the membership guy was so engaged and enthusiastic, he took me right through all the benefits and it really felt like I was being genuinely welcomed into the Mariners family. So now I've taken another plunge joining this forum and scribbling all this on my first post. Can't wait for the season to start!

Dan's enthusiasm is infectious. A great asset to the club. Welcome to the forum - looking forward to more of your scribbling!!

Psycho Chicken

Thanks Jennings. I'm sure Dan is great but this was someone else helping out in the membership dept. I really enjoyed how much he cared. Little things make big differences.

Big Al

Welcome to the coast, the team and the forum.
You will enjoy all of the above, especially the temperature here over the blue mountains. Have to look pretty hard just to find a frost.
I made the same jump 5 years ago from Sydney and love it.

Wombat

Welcome Pyscho,
Quite a few newbies posting ATM which is great to see.
Enjoy the coast buddy.
BTW where did you move too?
If you are missing the Mountains winter chills.....go at watch the Mariners preseason game at Lisarow;)

Psycho Chicken

Welcome Pyscho,
Quite a few newbies posting ATM which is great to see.
Enjoy the coast buddy.
BTW where did you move too?
If you are missing the Mountains winter chills.....go at watch the Mariners preseason game at Lisarow;)
Thanks Wombat and everyone else for the warm welcome. I'm in Bensville which is 10 minutes away from loads of beaches and about 20 min to the stadium! Loving summer and no, I'm not missing those winter chills!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred