• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2016/17 Other A-League Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Al

Daily telegraph saying football fans brawling in Surry Hills.
Up to 30 men 15 each
MV vs SFC
Using roadwork equipment to bash each other

Wombat

Up to 30 men 15 each
MV vs SFC

LOL....shouldn't they just be cuddling each other. Clover, Dibo and Co still have alot of work to do.:popcorn:

Last edited:

dibo

Up to 30 men 15 each
MV vs SFC
Nothing about it on social media that I can see. Making it up to make the sokkah look bad?

Tevor

Only speculation they were footy fans, probably was though as there is no love lost on the big blue.

dibo

Hilarious! It's not even school holidays - they must've got notes from mum to get the day off school.

But seriously, it looks like they had pre-arranged that; they did it away from the ground, with no colours, and nobody else got hurt. BFD.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

The article says that they were arrested at the game later - so if so then it lends support to it being HAL related. I won't call them fans, because they're not. Not a single jersey amongst them. Idiots.
And yet some muppets will still blame the media for reporting on this.

Wombat

Only speculation they were footy fans, probably was though as there is no love lost on the big blue.

Obviously Footy fans. The are young but remember some Sydney kids came into bay 16 a few seasons ago and got a bit of a pasting after acting up. These are probably the same kids.

Big Al

Big games for us today

Last night Jets lost, can still catch and finish in front of them

AU play Roar, AU playing better thanks to ACL, a win puts them right behind us before a huge game next week. We need them to lose.

WSW vs Nix, wish both could lose, a draw maybe best for us, a WSW specialty especially at home. WSW win and basically top 6 is gone, so would be worst case for us. Nix win puts them 6 in front which is the same as a draw would put WSW in front, so either is ok but ideally if we can't get 6thnthen high as possible finish would be good, so Nix lose helps that objective

WSW 25 points
Nix 23 points
Jets 22 points - already played
CCM 20 points already played
AU 15 points

All the action in the bottom half of the field

pjennings

Id be focusing on the race for 8th rather than 6th.

What have we come to? :(

TBH I think people (not us) at this stage should be focusing on the battle for 3rd and 4th. Six teams in the finals in a 10 team comp is too many.

Don't get me wrong. If we sneak 6th (still possible if Nix beat WSW today) I'd be happy to win 3 in a row from there to win the toilet seat again.

Big Al

TBH I think people (not us) at this stage should be focusing on the battle for 3rd and 4th. Six teams in the finals in a 10 team comp is too many.

Don't get me wrong. If we sneak 6th (still possible if Nix beat WSW today) I'd be happy to win 3 in a row from there to win the toilet seat again.
What top 4 played over two leg semifinals? Don't mind that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred