• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2016/17 Other A-League Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Al

Ref walked the ten paces but wall stopped at 8, he tried to move them in a utter piss weak motion. They ignored him and he moved to them to use the shaving cream.

We need to do smart things like that when defending

Pirate Pete

Ref walked the ten paces but wall stopped at 8, he tried to move them in a utter piss weak motion. They ignored him and he moved to them to use the shaving cream.

We need to do smart things like that when defending
I thought he was out for a while, maybe season ending.

If we didn't retreat far enough I'm sure the ref would pull out a yellow pretty quick.
Probably a second yellow for someone knowing our luck.

So it was from a free kick where the wall wasn't positioned properly. Therefore Izzo wouldn't have stopped it.

Pirate Pete

Just took at a look at 442 to read the report.
It goes up until the 70 th minute or so then says.

then all hell broke loose, more to follow.

Big Al

Just took at a look at 442 to read the report.
It goes up until the 70 th minute or so then says.

then all hell broke loose, more to follow.
Ros Alosi and Reds assistant got into it in the tunnel.
An incision according to Garby st half time of WSW

WSW win, almost assured of top 6 now.

Weakend Nix play Jets next week in NZ with half the Nix on international duty

Tevor

More poor officiating, will be very interesting when the VMR or what ever it's called comes in for the last few rounds or will that be just as big a joke. Just another Ref who lost control of the game by being soft then the game blows up. How often do you see players holding keepers back like that and it goes totally unpunished. Our last game against City was a perfect example they were allowed to throw/kick the ball away three times in a row before a card was shown. At that point the Ref was merely a puppet to the players. Forget the second division we need to invest in better officials as a matter of urgency.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Ref made a hash of that red card. Holding occurred first, so Roar should have had the free kick. Yellow card to reds, red to theo - though yet another example in the HAL of a situation escalating when the ref has failed to address the first incident. I can actually understand the ref hoping play could continue here, but even so - it shouldn't have been a penalty.
People are talking about 'penalising the more serious incident when things happen simultaneously'. Yes, that's a thing - but the holding was first, so that doesn't apply.

Big Al

Huge mistake by Ref

Love Alosi response, why bother asking just to get a we stuffed up.

Paulo was ahead of the curve here, just shows how many dodgy calls we got early in the season.

The refereeing has been horrible, they can't handle the pace and I'd question there positioning if I knew what I was talking about because they miss so many things.

The amount of penalties given and missed in the league is huge. Is that dumb defending always challenging instead of holding back or just gambling knowing the refs have no clue?

The ACL used to be you couldn't breath in the penalty box and defenders wised up quick smart, being better players might have helped

Big Al

Ross Alosi got 4 games, but can still do ACL, so will be back for finals

Craig Moore got 1 week, not allowed in the VIP areas basically

Big Al

WSW feasting on City, Santa hatrick

As I type stupid penalty given to City but saved. Oh my Fornaroli having a shocker from the spot this year, except against us

Tevor

WSW feasting on City, Santa hatrick

As I type stupid penalty given to City but saved. Oh my Fornaroli having a shocker from the spot this year, except against us
Correct, he would be well over 20 goals if he converted the majority of his spot kicks.

FFC Mariner

Thank you to the scum for allowing us to end the weekend on a slightly cheerier note.

Outstanding lack of effort against the Nix and the angst scummers are feeling towards Lawries mate as coach is "walmsleyesque"

Love it

Big Al

Thank you to the scum for allowing us to end the weekend on a slightly cheerier note.

Outstanding lack of effort against the Nix and the angst scummers are feeling towards Lawries mate as coach is "walmsleyesque"

Love it
Not how u impress Roy unless the cheque clears

NIX must be so confused, pump the jets and cleaned us up with there players on international duty yet have been ordinary with there internationals. Still in race for the 6 as well

Sydney dominating Perth who are at risk while small of missing the 6 to the Nix. 6 point gap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred