• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners at Wanderers tickets

yellowcake

Any talk of supporter coaches?
Had to park > 1km away in December - and don't fancy the walk back (either result)

dibo

Get the train. I've walked back into town the last few times, and have walked from Sydney derbies too. There's no hassle, you'll be fine.

Big Al

Any talk of supporter coaches?
Had to park > 1km away in December - and don't fancy the walk back (either result)
Mate I parked at the Hospital behind the stadium $5 - Short walk - Had no dramas
Actually had some fans come & chat to us -
One dick started mouthing off & my wife just said stop being a dick its a game you won move on & he shut up.

Taken from Parramatta Eels - Source: http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=432923
Park in the hospital just down Fennel St.
Cost is $5.
Been parking there for over a decade now and never had any problems getting a spot. Depending on where you get a spot the walk to the stadium is around 8-12 minutes or so.

rbakersmith

Central Coast Mariners supporters can travel to and from Parramatta Stadium with ease for this Saturday’s Hyundai A-League Grand Final Qualifier against Western Sydney Wanderers thanks to Coastal Liner.

Click here to book your seat with likeminded fans to travel to the game, or phone Coastal Liner direct on 4392 3050.

The return trip is $30 for non-members and $25 for members.

The buses will depart Club Tuggerah at 3:00pm & Central Coast Leagues Club Gosford at 3:30pm, and return from Parramatta 30 minutes after the final whistle.

http://www.footballaustralia.com.au...play/ALeagueFinals--Buses-to-Parramatta/90033

Still bummed that I can't be there :( I'll have to try to sneak a glance at Twitter from time to time...

Wombat

11 of us going by mini bus.
I could only buy 8 tickets and the unhelpful young lady wouldnt look up my other membership (ccm only sent letter for 2) to give me 12.
Had to go to the shop...EAST GOSFORD THAI MASSAGE (shameless, I know) to pick up my membership card and by the time I got back they didn't have a single ticket left!!

Not sure why FFA didn't force Drive bys to give us a fair percentage of seats.

As usual trying to load the dice against us.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred