• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners at Wanderers tickets

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
friend of mine (Oz Baggie) took his code down to ticketek when he couldnt get it to work and subsequently missed out...anybody else have this happen ?

eenfish

I'm sure there will be plenty of us going back towards Strathfield for coasties and city slickers alike to make a decent crowd. I'm more worried about walking alone to the game from the station. :/

finally retired

ticket sales made it a sellout (remember how many members Wanderers have)......but obviously some fans didn't turn up...just like at Bluetongue last year/this year.

sydmariner

after watching the game...where did the FFA get the notion it was a sellout
My dad said that he's not going back there ever again & that ticketek can go f**k themselves cos of the shit tickets (best available/any price) we were given the exact same seats as the 2nd drive-by's game last season:(:mad::doh::headbutt::naughty::fireup::redcard::yellowcard::vomit::poo:

sydmariner

does anyone know if its possible to get tickets for the away bay for next weeks game using my football family membership mfn number if not is there another way to get tickets as i'm desperete to sit in the away bay i would be very greatfull if anyone can help me:)

p.s. i'm not a member:(

bikinigirl

does anyone know if its possible to get tickets for the away bay for next weeks game using my football family membership mfn number if not is there another way to get tickets as i'm desperete to sit in the away bay i would be very greatfull if anyone can help me:)

. besides the obvious question (and/or subsequent ridicule) as to why you are not a member ... i don't fancy your chances. but considering we are no doubt headed for another ffa led ticketing debacle, perhaps you are better placed than most

. i think this should go in another thread, but ... some useful, useless and downright disturbing information i gleaned from the email to members sent last night:
  • tickets to members on sale 22/4 ... good luck
  • tickets to football family on sale 23/4 (9-1) ... buckley's
  • tickets to public on sale 23/4 (2pm) ... no chance
  • members can buy more tickets within the football family window
  • tickets sold on first come first served basis
  • ticket limit of 4 per member - WTF!*
  • all ticketing information is subject to change
* so, if we have 5k+ members and the wanderers have 15k+ members ... they can all buy four each on day one?
i don't think there will be many tickets available by the second hour let alone the second day

yellowcake

. besides the obvious question (and/or subsequent ridicule) as to why you are not a member ... i don't fancy your chances. but considering we are no doubt headed for another ffa led ticketing debacle, perhaps you are better placed than most

. i think this should go in another thread, but ... some useful, useless and downright disturbing information i gleaned from the email to members sent last night:
* so, if we have 5k+ members and the wanderers have 15k+ members ... they can all buy four each on day one?
i don't think there will be many tickets available by the second hour let alone the second day
Wanderers members can only buy one per membership on Tues (source: the ticketing info on their website)

I think it should be the same for us. If all members of both clubs got one each that's basically the house. That's a benefit of and also an incentive to be a member. Maybe FFA believes the bullshit served up on the WSW forum that we have "3 supporters" and such or that only 1/4 of our members will want to drive the one hour to Parramatta.

Away support is only 2 bays.

Members - get in early!

sydmariner

thanks anyway:)

bikinigirl

Wanderers members can only buy one per membership on Tues (source: the ticketing info on their website)

I think it should be the same for us.

. thanks for that ... i was dreading the idea that wanderers could buy 4 each. the maths didn't add up
. i also suspect that we will only be able to buy one per membership on day one

eenfish

I won't be able to go to the game, and as far as I know my parents won't be using my membership to get tickets, so PM me your email address and I'll send you my ticketing details after I get a confirmation from them that they won't be going.

sydmariner

I won't be able to go to the game, and as far as I know my parents won't be using my membership to get tickets, so PM me your email address and I'll send you my ticketing details after I get a confirmation from them that they won't be going.

Big Al

Yeah very surprised looks like 1 ticket WSW member but 4 for our members. We have a different log in box so could be true.
Ours is the same box as mff and non ticket members etc. they have a different box for WSW members.
Only two small bays is a disgrace. We could have got 40,000 at Allianz again but bloody Nrl or rugby on.
We will travel for a semi. They prob wont even advertise as a derby

I am prepared for any thing tomorrow.

Will be some pissed off members though if we can buy 4 tickets each meaning three non members over members in a small away bay. Not really good enough but as I read it its true

Either poorly written message or normal ticket stupidity

eenfish

They could easily have had the game at ANZ or Allianz, in fact they reserved one incase of a Sydney FC-WSW match up. Surely they could've had the game there?
That said, ANZ would seem cavernous and destroy all atmosphere if there was 40k there :/

Big Al

I see they have added more bays - Cat B wasn't available before

Style - Will be Away bays & they were in Cat C Bay 71 for the away game this year. We can't buy outside of the away area today. Then it would be pot luck on Wednessday for FF.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred